Pages:
Author

Topic: Hillary Clinton to Announce 2016 Run for President on Sunday - page 3. (Read 4516 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
legendary
Activity: 1568
New Book, ‘Clinton Cash,’ Questions Foreign Donations to Foundation

The book does not hit shelves until May 5, but already the Republican Rand Paul has called its findings “big news” that will “shock people” and make voters “question” the candidacy of Hillary Rodham Clinton.

“Clinton Cash: The Untold Story of How and Why Foreign Governments and Businesses Helped Make Bill and Hillary Rich,” by Peter Schweizer — a 186-page investigation of donations made to the Clinton Foundation by foreign entities — is proving the most anticipated and feared book of a presidential cycle still in its infancy.

The book, a copy of which was obtained by The New York Times, asserts that foreign entities who made payments to the Clinton Foundation and to Mr. Clinton through high speaking fees received favors from Mrs. Clinton’s State Department in return.

“We will see a pattern of financial transactions involving the Clintons that occurred contemporaneous with favorable U.S. policy decisions benefiting those providing the funds,” Mr. Schweizer writes.

The rest is behind a paywall but this was the gist of it...http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/04/20/us/politics/new-book-clinton-cash-questions-foreign-donations-to-foundation.html?referrer=&_r=0
legendary
I just hope that book doesn't just become a niche in the right wing arena and that it shoots up the best sellers list and infiltrates independents and liberals alike. This bribery that she's doing that she learned from Bill back in his time is on steroids these days. I just hope that liberals check out her and her old man's game and see at least part of the corruption that is inherent in the lives of those two. Ultimately, Hillary belongs in prison for the rest of her natural life and then in hell for eternity.
legendary
So why does Hillary take so much money from abusers of women’s rights?

Oh? You don’t think that’s a change in the game?

I’m not necessarily arguing that this is a winning electoral strategy, at least on its own, and Paul is not my preference anyway. But he is absolutely correct to challenge the premise of questions reporters ask him instead of just cowering and taking it. Every other Republican should follow his lead on this score.

And as for Hillary, yes, she does need to be asked why she takes money from the people who abuse women and girls - and if Rand Paul and other Republicans keep talking about it, the media will be forced to ask her that question whether they want to or not. Assuming, that is, she ever takes any questions.

More...http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/71253
legendary
Rand Paul Attacks Clinton Over Libya

On Saturday, Kentucky senator and Republican presidential candidate Rand Paul addressed the Republican Leadership Summit in New Hampshire, attacking Hillary Clinton over her role in the U.S.’s response to the Benghazi attacks of 2012. “Libya was a mistake,” he said, referring to America’s support of rebels who overthrew Mummer Gaddafi from power. “One thing that is probably true in the Middle East: every time we have toppled a secular dictator, a secular strong man, we’ve gotten chaos and the rise of radical Islam…The president won’t name the enemy, but I will: it’s radical Islam. Until we name it we can’t defeat them, and I will tell you this: if I were commander in chief I would do everything it takes to…defend the country against radical Islam.”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2015/04/18/rand-paul-attacks-clinton-over-libya.html?account=thedailybeast&medium=twitter&template=cheat&via=twitter_page
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I'm not surprised she's running again. I think America needs a break from Clintons and Bushs.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
As for the pedophiles; major political garbage both sides of the Atlantic are getting tired of having to waste time covering up their own shitpiles there. So, it will most likely bocome increasingly political correct and in due course be simply legalized.
Activity: 182
Merit: 123
"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"
Let me explain; studies show that at any given moment 78% of Americans are watching their TV. Of those approximately two thirds have it turned on.

owned by 6 mens that certainly are friends with this epstein? more objects to process hooo great... engineering logics. the dna extraction part will be the main innovation of this generation I guess... but who knows.
Let me explain; studies show that at any given moment 78% of Americans are watching their TV. Of those approximately two thirds have it turned on.

Not something the abcnbcmsnbccbs wants to talk about. The clintons can do whatever they want...

http://gawker.com/flight-logs-put-clinton-dershowitz-on-pedophile-billio-1681039971

Underage slave girls do not count. Also vote for hillary because she is a woman married to bill clinton... Huh

this Epstein is even better than Corzine... I hadn't read fully the second article... What did the USMIIC do? IN RUSSIA, IN CHINA, IN ISRAEL (maybe I hope or working toward more JUST outcome), it would not have played like this. How could the cops, the fbi, the cia, the nsa, all the fleets tolerate this?

I say public crucifixion for Epstein, hardcore on the green of the white house for all to watch. to be clear, let move the 120K proto even... truck size Cheesy.
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton is drawing a populist bead  on lavish Wall Street pay  packages as she  revs up her march to the 2016 Democratic presidential nomination, but in some respects the fat-per-speech fee she can charge puts her far ahead of the top 10 highest-paid American CEOs.

"I think it's fair to say that if you look across the country, the deck is stacked in favor of those already at the top. There's something wrong when CEOs make 300 times more than the American worker...," Clinton said during her first campaign swing last week at an Iowa community college.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/article/2563275

Not something the abcnbcmsnbccbs wants to talk about. The clintons can do whatever they want...

http://dailycaller.com/2015/02/08/pedophile-pleaded-the-fifth-when-asked-if-he-was-friends-with-bill-clinton/

http://gawker.com/flight-logs-put-clinton-dershowitz-on-pedophile-billio-1681039971

Underage slave girls do not count. Also vote for hillary because she is a woman married to bill clinton... Huh

what a surprise... lol, only kidding Cheesy. dp. forwad or like this new acronym that I particularly love : nm4t, aka no mercy for traitors. on the wall, make your prayer, 1.2.3. ok it was for fun, move to the vans, they are in line... faster bastards... go... move. perfect.

nice day of work and a lot of real people protected (by removing the treat) and helped by the harvesting... win-win-win Cheesy.
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon

http://dailycaller.com/2015/02/08/pedophile-pleaded-the-fifth-when-asked-if-he-was-friends-with-bill-clinton/

The stink of her is putrid enough but that of what´s left of Billy Boy is well unspeakable. So, what are they gonna do about that ? Bump him off ? Maybe they´ve been doing that gradually over the last years. I guess his officially kicking the bucket will be well timed.

fetal blood transfusion I guess... against those, thinking raw is the best, prepare for the worst, and act once placed... frankly even the nsdapers were less bad than those, at least they had a plan, public and clear... those... but happily, they are too stupid, weak and coward to represent a real threat to the Motherland, just a quick real readiness grandeur nature exercise, but they are so stupid that it may prove itself relevant.

I guess his officially kicking the bucket will be well timed.

4k will be the official release, the 12k will be for later, but know that those cam aren't light... so yes, well timed it will be.

don't be afraid, everyone love Russia... everyone wants to go beyond the Urals... Cheesy.

(billy boy call her the cold fish Cheesy, cold fish can putrefied too).

The stink of her is putrid enough but that of what´s left of Billy Boy is well unspeakable. So, what are they gonna do about that ? Bump him off ? Maybe they´ve been doing that gradually over the last years. I guess his officially kicking the bucket will be well timed.
It's really flabbergasting to me that anyone could actually be excited about Hillary. I guess you might see her as the lesser of two evils, but how could anyone really think that she's especially good? I've seen several people with "I'm ready for Hillary!" stickers on their cars, and I know some people who really like her. It boggles the mind.

You'd think that having to choose between another Bush or another Clinton (this is a likely scenario) would cause the American people to try voting for at third party or something. But it wouldn't. Democracy just doesn't work. The best possible outcome is that Rand Paul gets elected, but even he isn't perfect, and he is pretty unlikely to become president.

It'd be pretty hilarious of Walker got the Republican nomination. He has basically zero personality and not much of a platform. There's not much about him a Republican can complain about because he doesn't do/say much, but he'd be crushed by Hillary, and who knows what he would do if he somehow managed to win the presidency.

At this point in the 2008 election cycle, BO was considered "pretty unlikely to become president."

HRC supporters are motivated primarily by identity politics.  They don't think rationally in abstract terms, they only emote based on instinctual association. 

IE, Hillary is [gender] and it's time for a [gender] POTUS.  We found out that didn't work with our current [ethnicity] leader, but these people don't learn anything until brutal operant conditioning is imposed by external corrective forces.

please don't break the sheople said some table owners, others knew it was time to move on against the Romans... they did the wrong choices, and payed it.

was is cool is to program those instinctual association, making them learned behavior and not "instinct" as you may falsely believe... no one helped to free a rapist, unless being "trained".
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
It's really flabbergasting to me that anyone could actually be excited about Hillary. I guess you might see her as the lesser of two evils, but how could anyone really think that she's especially good? I've seen several people with "I'm ready for Hillary!" stickers on their cars, and I know some people who really like her. It boggles the mind.

You'd think that having to choose between another Bush or another Clinton (this is a likely scenario) would cause the American people to try voting for at third party or something. But it wouldn't. Democracy just doesn't work. The best possible outcome is that Rand Paul gets elected, but even he isn't perfect, and he is pretty unlikely to become president.

It'd be pretty hilarious of Walker got the Republican nomination. He has basically zero personality and not much of a platform. There's not much about him a Republican can complain about because he doesn't do/say much, but he'd be crushed by Hillary, and who knows what he would do if he somehow managed to win the presidency.

At this point in the 2008 election cycle, BO was considered "pretty unlikely to become president."

HRC supporters are motivated primarily by identity politics.  They don't think rationally in abstract terms, they only emote based on instinctual association. 

IE, Hillary is [gender] and it's time for a [gender] POTUS.  We found out that didn't work with our current [ethnicity] leader, but these people don't learn anything until brutal operant conditioning is imposed by external corrective forces.
It will be warmongering nutjob 1 vs. warmongering nutcase 2. Not sure if it matters much from which part of the one-party these fruitcakes come. Hillary has a long and solid history of disregard of any laws and rules and is certainly certifiable. So, she seems likely unless the corporate owners of this mess decide on someone even nuttier.

exactly, who cares, the Swarm will win, as always... why because the intern ecosystem of the swarm is still natural, even if some unnatural whales (certainly radiated and feed through the shanegans of the central planers, before their return to the mean. Cheesy.). The Swarm is like Energy... how to fight energy itself?

on a long enough time line...

but you have to acknowledge (not agree) that the US Constitutional order is under attack (since 1913), as such you understand the defcon policy, it's still high.. but who knows, if the d.e. f.e. or u.e. get unanticipated ground it may have to be reverted to the mean... achtung like they say, it's gonna rumble, as low as it's needed to preserve the republic, including and not excluding (as an act of mercy, the all family could have been gone), like the last picture attest.

there is only one word that rimes with finance, and it's fundamentalism, the consecration of reality (even if you don't want to see it, now).

the 7 taboos are very expansive to maintain in Project America (in trillions) requires extreme vigilance, which was let down internally... it may even be a home front internal wars wager... which could lead to real peace with the world... otherwise, beging under continuous attack of the oligarch of d.c. requires extreme measures, soviet-minded if necessary.

slowly the homefront is being reoccupied, will see, or America is restored, or it goes quickly to irrelevance, they (usmiic) know it... but are they enough and still structured enough to resist and win against them? I don't say it will be easy right now, b.o.a. is (I hope) among the lowest point in the history of this project (but with their corrupt desilusional oligarchs what to expect, remember none of them had any training what so ever, they never heard about logic, and what happen when you lie to a soviet commanding officer).
It will be warmongering nutjob 1 vs. warmongering nutcase 2. Not sure if it matters much from which part of the one-party these fruitcakes come. Hillary has a long and solid history of disregard of any laws and rules and is certainly certifiable. So, she seems likely unless the corporate owners of this mess decide on someone even nuttier.
Pages:
Jump to: