Pages:
Author

Topic: Hiring workers for a continous job, as many as possible, 2-5hours daily - page 2. (Read 1284 times)

Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Hey buddy,  it sounds so interesting yet, you must put your proposed job with concrete details of works, there are allegation with your offer as other people posted here. Just try to make something that will not sounds and look suspicious.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I am interested in the job. PM sent.
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
green trust account seller is nothing but a scammer.do not work before funds are not escrowed or else till you confirm his business background.
It looks like a shady black job see before joining and goodluck to both hirer and worker
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009
Please elaborate further, I need a side job but I want a legitimate one.

As do I, if you OP can provide some more details and possibly escrow funds I would be interested.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
I'm prepared whatever you require to do the job. PMed you about it, i'd like to know more about it too. if it involves ewhoring then that's something i might not be into. but if it just involve marketing ven to an adukt site, i think i still can handle it. reply back to my pm.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
You need to provide more information about your job offer. What is profile workers you want?
Also because you are newbie, you must be thinking about escrow. Regardless of whether you are considering buying trusted forum account with a dark-green trust
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Hi OP, I would be interested in your job offer. I'd like to know more about it.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
Please elaborate further, I need a side job but I want a legitimate one.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Will payment be made in bitcoin and are you ready to escrow funds?.
Does job includes communicating with customers directly or helping the customer care executive?
I would be happy if you consider my candidature for this job.
Activity: 202
Merit: 101
EN/ITA/RO translator, 24 yrs of exp., SDL Prof.
Hi,
I'm interested, I have many years of experience in freelancing (including customer assistance) tasks and jobs.
Feel free to pm me with all the details related.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
The tittle, the thread and the hourly pay rates got my attraction too.. but what you say about this OP?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13518377

you were involved in account selling, I don't think it is a serious service at all.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
If you would post a bit more information it would help you in receiving a better response, what industry, pay periods and so on.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
3.5 to 10$ per hour is a very smart salary,.. I would be interested to work for you can you give me more details? I would also like to know about escrow and about the payment periods etc.

waiting for your reply.
thanks.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
You are paying in BTC right? Oh and any reason for the self-moderated thread?(Kinda makes it look suspicious)

While I hope you will be able to filter out the Engrish posters, your own doesn't seem that good.
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
youre can detail explain for me about youre job
what is youre business site, online store, gambling site, exchange or what
you can explain for me, PM me about detail youre job
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
hi guys,  we hope to be hiring some dedicated work force(we only need 2-5 hours from you daily, and weekdays only)

basically, you will be doing almost similar to a job of a customer service, assisting our agents with communication with clients. all english based. training provided.

basic requirements: to be at least capable working remotely, and good command of english.
salary: we are currently starting at $3.5-10/hr, or 30~60/day, depending on experience and capability.

please send me a private message to understand more.
Pages:
Jump to: