Pages:
Author

Topic: Hiroscam - X11 Next Gen Crypto Currency - Launching now while u sleep lol - page 2. (Read 4714 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Cryptohunter you are fucking retard that's all  you need to know. Ignore+report
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Lol, missing the release is serious problem...thank you that inform us, we are so sad about you.

don't be sad scammer.... i'm doing fine.... i like highlighting scams i find it entertaining.

Lol, everyone who mine this is a scammer, right?!  Smiley

are you a complete fucking moron???

let me explain it to you again dipshit.

You can not have devs ninja launching because there is nothing to stop them instamining 1000's of blocks without competition. There are no other miners around. Do you get it now???

If you don't get that now, there is nothing more i can do to help you.

http://www.apa.org/topics/anger/control.aspx

Controlling anger - before it controls you.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Lol, missing the release is serious problem...thank you that inform us, we are so sad about you.

don't be sad scammer.... i'm doing fine.... i like highlighting scams i find it entertaining.

Lol, everyone who mine this is a scammer, right?!  Smiley

are you a complete fucking moron???

let me explain it to you again dipshit.

You can not have devs ninja launching because there is nothing to stop them instamining 1000's of blocks without competition. There are no other miners around. Do you get it now???

If you don't get that now, there is nothing more i can do to help you.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0

Lol, everyone who mine this is a scammer, right?!  Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Like I said in the other thread, there are plenty of people in other parts of the world. It was prime time on a Saturday for China for example. Get over yourself...

Obviously he thinks the world revolves around HIM....and that he should have had someone at his doorstep to hold his hand through the entire process of announcing the coin at least 2 years before.

Gotta love the trolling by crypto hunter...always a good laugh....

hehe yeah, its entertaining at least.

a little extra publicty wont hurt for sure.
legendary

Activity: 52
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Like I said in the other thread, there are plenty of people in other parts of the world. It was prime time on a Saturday for China for example. Get over yourself...

DOES NOT MATTER

NON ANNOUNCED ARE SCAMS OPEN TO THE DEV TO INSTAMINE....

YOU MINED SOME - SO WHAT IT WAS STILL A SCAM

If it doesn't matter then why is it part of your argument?
legendary
Liar and scammer............... obviously mined a ton.

this dildo i'm enjoying is next to be tasted by your mother and sister fool .... you can go after them if you wish.

I see you there in that thread pumping.

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED MORON?HuhHuhHuh?

HOW CAN IT BE A SCAM?HuhHuh

I JUST EXPLAINED IT TO YOU - TRY AND READ AND COMPREHEND .

Wow dude, you seem to be extremely mad.

Yes, scams are getting tiring... need to be killed off.

Sorry but ninja your coin here on 0.000000000000000000002  diff and expect now for people to notice. I am bringing this scam to people attention nothing more.
Activity: 38
OMG you guys should go out and take some fresh air...
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

this dildo i'm enjoying is next to be tasted by your mother and sister fool .... you can go after them if you wish.

Wow dude, you seem to be extremely mad.

Are u the imagined altcoin police?

PS I dont care about Hirocoin, I dont even know it. But this thread -- LOL Grin
legendary

Obviously he thinks the world revolves around HIM....and that he should have had someone at his doorstep to hold his hand through the entire process of announcing the coin at least 2 years before.

How did you become this stupid.

coins need to be announced or they get instamined by the devs.... you are either part of these scam or are totally stupid and want to be scammed. there are only 2 options.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
i agree this shit popped out of nowhere and was ninja launched and instamined by the devs since there closet to the nodes, hope you retards fall for it and buy his shity scamcoin
legendary

legendary
Shhhh Shut up

I'm sleeping

legendary

DOES NOT MATTER

NON ANNOUNCED ARE SCAMS OPEN TO THE DEV TO INSTAMINE....

YOU MINED SOME - SO WHAT IT WAS STILL A SCAM
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
legendary

ANOTHER RETARDED ARGUMENT THANKS MORON

legendary
Yup his dreep drilled ass is yelling the shit everywhere.
Go and support your dying bees

HEHE KEEP BUMPING WITH NO ARGUMENTS NOOB RETARDS.... I WILL KILL THIS SCAM COIN.
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: