Pages:
Author

Topic: Hiroscam - X11 Next Gen Crypto Currency - Launching now while u sleep lol - page 3. (Read 4714 times)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Hirocoin........... another scam coin here is why....

1. no announcement

2. picked terrible time for release whilst most of US and EUROPE are sleeping

3. no pools at launch.

4. now pretending to want to buy loads for btc.... when he ages to mine at  0.00000000000003 diff.  He could have mined 1000's of block and now pretending to want to buy some.

This is a scam do not take part in this. We need to encourage fair releases.

Are you not tired of getting scammed yet?

If you are reading this and thinking fuck i managed to mine a 100 blocks or more on easy diff and now i want cryptohunter to shut the fuck up...... think about it.... the dev has 100x what you have and you will just be used to promote his scam because you have a few crumbs.....

SAY NO TO SCAM RELEASES. DO NOT MINE OR BUY THESE SCAMMERS COINS.

keep up the good work cryptohunter! i hope you keep doing this! shame on these shit coins!  Grin
Activity: 19
Merit: 0

1. no announcement

3. no pools at launch.

4. now pretending to want to buy loads for btc.... when he ages to mine at  0.00000000000003 diff.  He could have mined 1000's of block and now pretending to want to buy some.

If you are reading this and thinking fuck i managed to mine a 100 blocks or more on easy diff and now i want cryptohunter to shut the fuck up...... think about it.... the dev has 100x what you have and you will just be used to promote his scam because you have a few crumbs.....

Nothing different than a premine, assuming that's what happened. I didn't get to mine a single block, but I still ain't mad.

Also, how can releasing a coin be a scam? Your dildo is rammed too far up your ass to think rationally.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
the diff yes is one thing but you can not allow devs to do unannounced launches

that allows them to do huge instamines...... this was a planned scam for sure.
Activity: 253
Merit: 250
Let's Boolberry
diff is so low
so they got most of the block who have more peers
this is unfair,
I had quit about half a hour later because I minerd all orphan on my 8 E3-1230 with 100M network
legendary
feel free to explain here why it is not a scam so i can laugh
legendary

1. no announcement

3. no pools at launch.

4. now pretending to want to buy loads for btc.... when he ages to mine at  0.00000000000003 diff.  He HAS mined 1000's of block and now pretending to want to buy some.

IF YOU CAN'T EXPLAIN WHY THIS WAS NOT A SCAM THEN YOU POST GETS DELETED !!!!!!!!!

Stop posting stuff about emc2 i can't remember every coin that does ninja starts and that i highlight this fact.

If a coin is done ninja style it is totally open to being instamined by devs...............simple!!!

Pages:
Jump to: