Pages:
Author

Topic: Historic Cryptogenic Bullion thread - CLOSED - page 56. (Read 286609 times)

legendary
Activity: 1477
Merit: 1176
Please vote for Cryptogenic Bullion in the book called Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative" at:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptocurrency-the-alt-ernative-beginners-reference-book-483187
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
it's time to buy !!!???

The downside risks appear to be fairly minimal compared to the potential  Wink
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
it's time to buy !!!???
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
1st round they added 4 coins but only because they all stood out (bribed and hyped). So we'll just got to have a respectable amount to be added.

CGB will trade here, if/once it opens up for business. Their page says just 'coming soon..'.
http://www.bithobbit.com/
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
Casted my vote as well, but it seems like we are a bit too far begind right now compared to the leading coins.
Though if they would take in the top 4, then CGB has a great chance to get in on Bittrex!
legendary
Let's win this round or else our effort will go lost every round.

CGB is 4th now, a risky position we need to be a few dozen ahead. Vote with all your accounts  Cheesy

Retweet:
https://twitter.com/CryptogenicBull
https://twitter.com/CryptoTraders

I will retweet you if you post your twitter here.

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
Thanks for the special thanks, and especially thank you too  Cheesy

Yep, it's time to buy !!!

Past 2 days we've seen quite a peek I think it's time to wait if there's forming support for that Smiley
legendary
Thanks for the special thanks, and especially thank you too  Cheesy

Yep, it's time to buy !!!
value wen't up quite a bit today. Hope this is not just manipulation.

This coin is one of the most undervalued. Price should be higher so I don't think it's just manipulation.

I'm not saying the value is too high - god no Smiley
However 30% in day does look a little like manipulation.

I still don't think it's manipulation. There's little volume, if you want to buy 1 BTC worth of CGB you can make the value rise a lot (well, there's right now a sell wall). I don't know, maybe you are right.

Note that it took less than 10BTC in volume to make this move. I think because it is so undervalued relative to what people may wish to be investing in it we might be seeing some high volatility going forward. It might be advised to fasten your seat belts.
CGB Core Team Weekly Update – March 11, 2014

See the Reddit post on /r/CryptogenicBullion for more discussion.

Greetings fellow CGB Bulls. I would like to give a quick community update as to the goals and direction that the CGB Core Team is currently working on. We will be producing an official weekly update for the foreseeable future to keep investors informed.

This past week our team has been working very hard on a number of different items including the client software, the new website, managing community ideas and feedback, and working with community members to organize various voting initiatives.

Our most pressing task was completed on Saturday with the release of the new CGB Client software v1.1.6.6. Development continues on a number of maintenance and bug fixes which, though not critical, have been somewhat neglected. Development continues and a major update is projected to occur in about a month's time.

Currently the new website has become our priority task. We understand that as so much has changed in the CGB community and project, that the website is needed to clarify our new direction. It will provide a rock solid foundation for investors of all backgrounds to understand the true value of CGB and the crypto-markets as a whole. There is a lot of work to be done on this but we believe that we can get a solid site out by the weekend and continue to iron out the finishing touches thereafter.

Thanks to our amazing community's efforts to organize and vote we have been added to AllCrypt.com. I want to extend a special thank you to bahamapascal and BTCat for tirelessly promoting the votes and of course to all of those who are actively participating.

Lastly I just wanted to express cautious optimism as we see our hard work is being rewarded by favorable market action. This is an exciting time for investment as we are clearly seeing heavy buying support which may indicate that a bottom has formed for the next phase of not only the market cycle, but of the CGB life cycle itself. Cryptogenic Bullion has flowed from weak into strong hands over the last month and with this support base we are poised to bring some exciting new energy to the market.

Wishing you all a great week,

The CGB Core Team
Activity: 856

This coin is one of the most undervalued. Price should be higher so I don't think it's just manipulation.

I still don't think it's manipulation. There's little volume, if you want to buy 1 BTC worth of CGB you can make the value rise a lot (well, there's right now a sell wall). I don't know, maybe you are right.
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

Activity: 856

Pages:
Jump to: