Pages:
Author

Topic: Historic Cryptogenic Bullion thread - CLOSED - page 52. (Read 286609 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Ok guys, here is a hopefully fixed Linux build for x64.   User mkz pointed out in a PM that I included the old build in my new package, sorry, I was rushing this morning to get something to fix this for you and I messed it up. 

This one should work, I tested it on a fresh Ubuntu 13.10 install and it ran and synced the blockchain fine. 

If it works for you i will upload it and fix the links on the website and also build the 32 bit version, so please let me know

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/139675/CryptogenicBullion_1.1.6.6-linux64.tar.gz

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
fuk this scam coin.

better mine SUN!
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1081
I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.
Also, I just downloaded the new client but I'm getting an error about a missing library:

libdb_cxx-5.1.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

If this is a dependency (for gnu-linux), what's the relevant debian package to install?

Ok, I fixed the above with

Code:
sudo apt-get install libdb5.1++

But now I get this:

Code:
$ ./CryptogenicBullion-qt ./CryptogenicBullion-qt: error while loading shared libraries: libboost_system.so.1.46.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

This is awkward,

Code:
$ sudo apt-get install libboost-system-dev
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree       
Reading state information... Done
libboost-system-dev is already the newest version.

Seems like my system has libbost_system ver 1.54.  Do I really need to *downgrade* libboost in order to run this binary?

Are you on 64bit?   If so please try this https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/139675/CryptogenicBullion-Qt_1.1.6.6-Linux-x64.tar.gz

I rebuilt it with the libraries statically linked, which should solve your issues.  Please let me know and I will change the links on the webpage.   

I've tried it with the new archive but I still get the same error message as tspacepilot.

Are you sure you posted the right link after rebuilding?  I tried the binary you link to above and still get the error about the missing libboost:

Code:
$ ./CryptogenicBullion-qt 
./CryptogenicBullion-qt: error while loading shared libraries: libboost_system.so.1.46.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Yes I'm sure thats the right link and the file has the creation time when I rebuilt it this morning.  Not sure why it's not working then.

What Linux version are you guys using?   I guess I can build packages for the different systems, I've been building on the 12.04 LTS.  
Though I'd like to stay away from making binary releases for a bunch of different distros.

You can always build it from source.  I posted instructions here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5809245

Sorry for the issues with this.  I'll spend some time today and get it all sorted out.  

Using debian 'testing' (Jessie).  Same here, no rush, I may build it myself if I get desperate. Presumably there's some way to make your program look for libboost >= 1.46, right?  Let me know if you have another build to try later.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Glad to see this coin being ravamped, I've been holding on to mine for quite some time.  Always thought of it as my savings coin.  Keep up the great work!
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
Just wanted to drop by and give a big Thanks! to the dev team and supporters who are working hard to promote and increase the awareness of CGB. Great job with the new exchanges, and the VoS looks like it has potential. All your efforts are an inspiration for the rest of us! Keep up your great work!  Cool

1+
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
Just wanted to drop by and give a big Thanks! to the dev team and supporters who are working hard to promote and increase the awareness of CGB. Great job with the new exchanges, and the VoS looks like it has potential. All your efforts are an inspiration for the rest of us! Keep up your great work!  Cool
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
Also, I just downloaded the new client but I'm getting an error about a missing library:

If this is a dependency (for gnu-linux), what's the relevant debian package to install?

Code:

But now I get this:

Code:
$ ./CryptogenicBullion-qt ./CryptogenicBullion-qt: error while loading shared libraries: libboost_system.so.1.46.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

This is awkward,

Code:
Building dependency tree       

Seems like my system has libbost_system ver 1.54.  Do I really need to *downgrade* libboost in order to run this binary?

Are you on 64bit?   If so please try this https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/139675/CryptogenicBullion-Qt_1.1.6.6-Linux-x64.tar.gz

I rebuilt it with the libraries statically linked, which should solve your issues.  Please let me know and I will change the links on the webpage.   

I've tried it with the new archive but I still get the same error message as tspacepilot.

Are you sure you posted the right link after rebuilding?  I tried the binary you link to above and still get the error about the missing libboost:

Code:
./CryptogenicBullion-qt: error while loading shared libraries: libboost_system.so.1.46.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Yes I'm sure thats the right link and the file has the creation time when I rebuilt it this morning.  Not sure why it's not working then.

What Linux version are you guys using?   I guess I can build packages for the different systems, I've been building on the 12.04 LTS.  
Though I'd like to stay away from making binary releases for a bunch of different distros.

You can always build it from source.  I posted instructions here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5809245

Sorry for the issues with this.  I'll spend some time today and get it all sorted out.  

I'm on Xubuntu 13.10. I guess I could build it myself but I'm not in a hurry so I'll wait to test your new builds and tell you if they work for me if that's usefull ?

Code:

But now I get this:

Code:

This is awkward,

Code:
Building dependency tree       

Code:

legendary

Code:

But now I get this:

Code:

This is awkward,

Code:
Building dependency tree       

Code:

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

Code:

But now I get this:

Code:

This is awkward,

Code:
Building dependency tree       

Code:

But now I get this:

Code:

This is awkward,

Code:
Building dependency tree       

legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008
Good news,Ecoinfund added cgb now.

ecoinfund.com,great potential to be chinese counterpart of cryptsy Smiley

Woohoo Ecoin, CGB goes China that's great news. BTC and LTC market.

http://www.ecoinfund.com/market=47

Please resend email requests to Bter.com to add CGB on their exchange: [email protected]

Well done guys!
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

Code:

But now I get this:

Code:

This is awkward,

Code:
Building dependency tree       

Artiface will reach out to assist you shortly.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

Woohoo Ecoin, CGB goes China that's great news. BTC and LTC market.

http://www.ecoinfund.com/market=47

Please resend email requests to Bter.com to add CGB on their exchange: [email protected]
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
I help to launch ICO / collecting

legendary

Code:

But now I get this:

Code:

This is awkward,

Code:
Building dependency tree       

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Is this thing still Alive?
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: