Pages:
Author

Topic: Historic Cryptogenic Bullion thread - CLOSED - page 72. (Read 286609 times)

Activity: 750
Merit: 503
Kinda surprised that with the current trend of PoS only coins being so popular, we haven't seen a surge in prices, looks to be total opposite.  Picked up 2k at .0009 last night but am shocked it dropped lower, we have got to be near all time low prices right now correct?

It's really worrying. CGB is one of a handfull that manged to fall today. By a lot too.

I would'nt say worrying, its more like frustrating. I say to the dumb-psters go ahead and dump your CB if you don't understand the concept, goodbye, good riddance and shut the door on the way out.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 368
We are seeing big dumps lately. 5-10k dumps each time.
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
Kinda surprised that with the current trend of PoS only coins being so popular, we haven't seen a surge in prices, looks to be total opposite.  Picked up 2k at .0009 last night but am shocked it dropped lower, we have got to be near all time low prices right now correct?

It's really worrying. CGB is one of a handfull that manged to fall today. By a lot too.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Kinda surprised that with the current trend of PoS only coins being so popular, we haven't seen a surge in prices, looks to be total opposite.  Picked up 2k at .0009 last night but am shocked it dropped lower, we have got to be near all time low prices right now correct?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
allcrypt seems to be accepting coins that have a lower vote count. We aren't too far away! Hopefully we can all collab in some way to get more votes! I would be willing to push some cgb forward
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
CGB Tipbot Giveaway!!

join us at reddit and get some free CGB

== Click here to join ==
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
The best coins should prove themselves to be strong and as independent from bitcoin as possible even when btc goes lower. CGB should rise to keep value up and to be that precious metal that is a solid investment. 

buy cheap btc --> buy CGB

+1
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
The best coins should prove themselves to be strong and as independent from bitcoin as possible even when btc goes lower. CGB should rise to keep value up and to be that precious metal that is a solid investment. 

buy cheap btc --> buy CGB
legendary
Activity: 1397
Merit: 1022
The name of this coin is so cool I have to buy some. It has stuck in my head since I first saw it a couple of months ago. The project is quite interesting from a technical perspective as well.

WTB 2 BTC, please PM offers, .0011 BTC/CGB or less. Reputation thread at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/td-services-reputation-thread-436065 . Escrow or seller goes first, smaller increments OK.

Buy on Cryptsy. Withdraw immediately if you don't trust them.

FYI, I just withdrew a decent chunk of CGB from Cryptsy that I was able to acquire overnight, thanks to some Mt Gox ensued panic selling, and the withdrawal took less than 5 minutes to show in my wallet - FWIW.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
The name of this coin is so cool I have to buy some. It has stuck in my head since I first saw it a couple of months ago. The project is quite interesting from a technical perspective as well.

WTB 2 BTC, please PM offers, .0011 BTC/CGB or less. Reputation thread at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/td-services-reputation-thread-436065 . Escrow or seller goes first, smaller increments OK.

Buy on Cryptsy. Withdraw immediately if you don't trust them.

Activity: 438
Beautiful logo
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

New version of the CGB logo - Gold/Silver hybrid with new slogan!

I've been away from the forums for a while, nice to be back and see the golden touch to CGB!
Really eager to see where we go from here in terms of investments and prices! Maybe some new marketing efforts with the combined slogans "Got Crypto?" and "Earn Store Multiply" ?
Nice work team, keep it up!
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
PoSToken
  I'll put in the network hashrate calculation in certain RPC commands in the next client update.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Do you mean how long it takes to load the block index? That can take a while
Activity: 448
black swan hunter
I don't trust account based systems, try to avoid them. I've seen 3 different situations where account holders were forced to carry the losses of the exchange or unable to withdraw their funds - mt gox for the 10 months, coingrounds with Protoshares last fall, and Poloniex with XCP just last week.
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

Why not just buy on Cryptsy? Would probably cost you market price - about .0012.
Activity: 448
black swan hunter

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I suggest not using virwox to buy btc with paypal, they are very expensive and you will lose about 12% of your funds on commisions.

I agree. However for many people in the world there is no viable alternative than to use Paypal via sites like Virwox. I live in Japan and international money transfers to an account that is not in your name (such as if I send money to an exchange in another country) are very difficult, expensive, and time consuming due to anti-money laundering laws. Therefore I used Virwox as it is quick and convenient. As an alternative many months back I tried opening an account at Mt Gox here in Japan. Fortunately for me after waiting a couple of months for my verification document to be accepted and opened and still waiting I gave up and went to Virwox.

So, if you have a viable alternative to Virwox you should use it as it'll be cheaper than all the conversion costs. However if not, it is a viable and reliable means of obtaining bitcoin in countries where it is difficult to do so. Selling bitcoins is also problematic for me.
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008
CGB PoW block reward has halved again today further squeezing the supply of newly minted CGB. At this point only 112.5 new CGB are minted each day via PoW mining. At the current price of $0.72 USD per CGB, this means that $81 of new money per day is needed to be introduced in order to remain at the current baseline price! Any incremental investments will cause a rise in price. To put this in perspective, Bitcoin needs $2,160,000 of new money each day to maintain its current price! Add to this equation CGB's rarity of 1 million coins as opposed to Bitcoin's 21 million coins...WOW! I am extremely excited for the ride the CGB community is going to take and hope that more people seize this opportunity before it is gone!

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
BlueCoinStock has added Cryptogenic Bullion!!
From just now, we are collecting market CGB/BTC!

Public market: http://bluecoinstock.com/public/market/20
Full mode Cryptsy: http://bluecoinstock.com/viewer/20/2/1

100 CGB is not 1.76 LTC,  just thought I'd point that out

Thanks for the feedback, I think I have already solved Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: