Pages:
Author

Topic: Historic Cryptogenic Bullion thread - CLOSED - page 67. (Read 286609 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
No longer part of CGB. It was, until today.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Is MADEsparq still a big part of CGB?  Or was that a line of BS?  I'm really annoyed right now.  Dude, the coin gets destroyed in the market and all of a sudden the dev resigns.  I should have went with my instincts when I posted my thoughts about insiders selling.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
This caught everyone unprepared. CGB future looks pretty weak, sadly to say. I've lost more than half of what I had before. All to take from this is a lesson learnt.
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008
I just received an email from Mercury stating he has resigned from the CGB development team in order to focus on other projects. My apologies to the community as this was not expected and has caught me unprepared. Good news, I think the dumping should subside now. Bad news, it will take a little time to build the development team. The lead dev position is the immediate concern and will be my focus to resolve as soon as possible. Again, my apologies to the community. We will rebound and be better than before.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 368
Unbelievable, one or more sellers just offloaded 50K and the price is plummeting.
I don't recall the prices this low since the trading started one year ago...
Get your CGB now if you think the value will increase in the long term!

50k... 5% of the total market?  Shocked

mr. seller: are you done now?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
Unbelievable, one or more sellers just offloaded 50K and the price is plummeting.
I don't recall the prices this low since the trading started one year ago...
Get your CGB now if you think the value will increase in the long term!
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
What the actual f*ck?  Shocked As I have no btc but a bunch of cgb, I do not like what I am seeing  Cry I wish I had a bunch of btc in there as buy orders...
I'm having buy orders filled that I never expected to be filled.

I don't know if I should be happy or be affraid  Cheesy
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
What the hell is going on ?
-30% cap ?

Is someone making it their lifes mission to manipulate the market or did i miss something really major ?

IDK seems like some massive holder is just shitting on everyones orders, idk about u but im buying Cheesy

Usually i would have too but currently I'm loosing faith in CGB. The whole year it's been nothing but loosing value overall.
Activity: 105
-30% cap ?

Is someone making it their lifes mission to manipulate the market or did i miss something really major ?

IDK seems like some massive holder is just shitting on everyones orders, idk about u but im buying Cheesy
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
-30% cap ?

this coin is stolen from dev, it cant go anywhere - only 'new devs' can make cash

What do you mean?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
this coin is stolen from dev, it cant go anywhere - only 'new devs' can make cash
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
any truth at all to rumours of some kind of p2p exchange for cgb on the horizon? heard it from a couple of people now. That would be big news actually.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
just voted.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

Also... can you add my pool to the list of pools on the website?

http://cgb.hasher.ca

Thanks!

I sent a note to Mercury about adding you to the site and the Reddit team to add you there. Thank you for your support!

ahh ok. thanks a lot!
legendary

Thanks!

I sent a note to Mercury about adding you to the site and the Reddit team to add you there. Thank you for your support!
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

Thanks!
legendary
Kicking butt guys, keep voting! 135 votes already on mint and we weren't even listed a couple hours ago, 2nd on ecoinfund and rocketing on allcrypt!
Activity: 112
Sorry I have one more question, I have created 3 address in my wallet and have some CGB in all the three address. When I want to make a transfer out, how can I choose
which address I want the CGB come from. The reason I need to figure out this is because I want to keep some CGB in the two address for at least 30 days for the minting purpose. Thanks.

In the console type - sendfrom

Without the <  >`s and a single space between each part

Thanks for answering my question. I would suggest the developer to make this function into GUI rather than commanding in the console with the next client update. Because not many people
have this sort of knowledge.

_______________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________
Next Coin Lite - Fair Distribution
Pages:
Jump to: