Pages:
Author

Topic: HitBTC lowers its fees - page 2. (Read 526 times)

Activity: 2856
Merit: 655
August 23, 2019, 03:43:27 PM
Scam exchange.

Too many scam reports on reddit. They mostly do selective scamming. Stay away.
Lowering their fees isn't enough for me to be convinced on using up their platform.They should somehow solved up their pending issues and I might look back later on

but for now I will still skip this one even they given out the lowest possible fee out there compared to competitors but I would willing to spend more on other good exchangers than this one to avoid headaches.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
August 23, 2019, 03:32:17 PM
i did see a lot of reports on the internet about hitbtc, but I still tried to use it because of the advantages of the low fee before and also hitbtc has ico token offers that are still quite a lot, then I tried to trade mtix tokens there with a very small amount and there was no problem in my opinion there good if you want to try only for small transactions under 100 $ because it is still safe if large may be problematic.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
August 23, 2019, 03:27:44 PM
I've been using HITBTC exchange for a long time and it isreally cool for me.
Then one day i can't access it anymore until today.
What is the new link for the exchange? coz the old one seems not working still!

it works for me. they just added some security measures.
https://hitbtc.com
you just need to visit that link and you can access the trading.

I have some atlant there and this is the first day i will take a look of it.
Activity: 371
August 23, 2019, 03:17:29 PM
I've been using HITBTC exchange for a long time and it isreally cool for me.
Then one day i can't access it anymore until today.
What is the new link for the exchange? coz the old one seems not working still!
Activity: 312
Merit: 10
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 23, 2019, 03:07:07 PM
When i was newbie, i like to trade in HitBtc exchanges as because it is very easy to use. I thought HitBtc exchanges is one of the best safe & secure exchanges for trading. In addision, they allow to withdraw my small fund without nid verification. But after know about negative report, i start to avoid trading in HitBtc exchange
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
August 23, 2019, 02:44:47 PM
I was active on that exchange like 1 to 2 years ago and i never faced any issue the only thing that bothered me was the withdrawal fee which they seem to have lowered now so i might try this exchange again as i still have some coins there that were trapped due to high fee.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1041
August 23, 2019, 02:28:30 PM

Despite the reports of scams with this exchange, its volume is still that huge compare to the reputable exchanges we've knew. On the list of top exchanges, HitBTC is on the 28th. It beat bitfinex and bitmax. Lowering their fees and adding new tokens in the market I think will help them gain more users.
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
August 23, 2019, 12:10:50 PM
lowering fees won't make people who are disappointed with hitbtc in the past will go back to using it. one of them is me. I'm still upset because my withdrawal was delayed a few weeks just because I logged in with a different IP. a strange reason because I log in using a smartphone and don't have a fixed ip address.

from then on I swear I will not use this exchange.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
August 23, 2019, 12:02:13 PM
That means nothing and hitbtc is still scamming us, my 0.3 btc is still getting stuck and my account got frozen. This caused by the decrease of the daily trade volume in hitbtc exchange site itself.
Hitbtc still has another problem just like the exchange site is restricting the trade of coin and only the multuiple of 1k can be trade in the exchange site.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 23, 2019, 11:43:06 AM
I remember people making shit storm around for HitBTC being a scam. Try googling "HitBTC  scam" or "HitBTC bitcointalk" and you will multiple people reporting them for being a scam. So, they probably lowered their fees to get more people into their exchange and scam a small some unsuspecting amount of people? I have never used HitBTC, so can't say much about them. Or they maybe legit and reduced fee to make them more competitive.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
August 23, 2019, 11:36:06 AM
Scam exchange.

Is this real news? I don't see any of that acquisitions with proof. Not sure why some people are against this exchange. I did some trades in this exchange and it was reasonable. But fees was high earlier. With this reduction, it should be fine.
^Not actually scam exchange but it is sounds "likely" scam. Why don't you research on exchange section here in the forum and you will find a dozen complaints against their service and not allowing others to transfer money. I had also an account on HitBTC but I switched into a good and reputable exchange because I don't want to face the problem just like what others encountered. Nevertheless, even though they have now very low fees I will not come back on that exchange site and the reply above was right, it is better to stay away on that exchange site.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
August 23, 2019, 11:29:04 AM
Scam exchange.

Is this real news? I don't see any of that acquisitions with proof. Not sure why some people are against this exchange. I did some trades in this exchange and it was reasonable. But fees was high earlier. With this reduction, it should be fine.

In the past, I saw a lot of people who complained that hitbtc always had problems like deposit, withdrawal and others. maybe it's not fraud because at the end it can be resolved. but because of this there are also many who judge that the Hitbtc exchange has poor quality.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
August 23, 2019, 11:10:11 AM
Scam exchange.

copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 3
August 23, 2019, 11:07:58 AM
I have used this exchange in the past and due to its high fees used only for 2-3 trades. If the fees is lowered now, this is great news and I must see it again. My experience was good with this exchange.
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
August 23, 2019, 10:47:05 AM
Only such thing can HitBTC do to compete with other exchanges. But unfortunately many people do not use HitBTC to trade because of the many cases in the past. I personally have not used this exchange anymore until now.
Activity: 1274
August 23, 2019, 10:40:42 AM
HitBTC transaction fee was too high in pst I have not used it since 2019 due to this high withdrawal fee especially in Bitcoin. Ther are many users who also reported that HitBTC now becomes scam but I never heard it through reliable resources.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
August 23, 2019, 10:33:53 AM
The Lowest Fees on the Market

There’s no place like home. And for the modern-day digital asset trader, home is where the order book is. At HitBTC, we couldn’t be prouder of the community of traders that has helped us cultivate this space and turn what was just a dream a little over five years ago into the digital home of innovators and next-gen economy builders.

We want to accommodate our community as best we can, and give them an unbeatable experience in our digital backyard. We have been able to do this by offering an industry-leading number of trading pairs and an intuitive and helpful interface, among other things. But we are always looking for ways to do better and bring more to the table.

Therefore, we are really happy to announce that we have overhauled our maker-taker fee tier system and drastically slashed our trading fees.

https://blog.hitbtc.com/the-lowest-fees-on-the-market/

I have used HitBTC in the past, however, I' not actively trading on that platform because of fake volumes. Although I don't have issues with them in the past, I just decided to look at other exchanges. So I was quite surprised to see this supposedly "The Lowest Fees on the Market".

Are competition that tough nowadays that to be able to compete they have lowered the fees.

Any thoughts on this one?

I remember the first time I used this exchange site the volume is good that time with a lot of good altcoin to trade but right now the reputation of Hitbtc is really bad even they lower tge fees I'm staying away from this exchange site to avoid scamming my money so those trader who stay in this exchange site be careful dont hold your altcoin or bitcoin i  long term run just make it a in and out basis.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.
August 23, 2019, 10:30:41 AM
Noway they are going to lower the fees. This exchange has brought so much troubles to me, because they always have insane fees. For example, if you want to withdrawal ETH, you need to pay 0,05 ETH per withdrawal request. This is just unbelievable.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
August 23, 2019, 10:29:38 AM
Scam exchange.

I do not know if it is a real scam, but my ICON and IOTA coins are being held on this exchange because they don´t have working withdrawals for about 2-3 months.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
Call your grandparents and tell them you love them
August 23, 2019, 10:25:04 AM
Humm after reading this post am not in line with majority of the comments.
If you check this forum's Exchanges section you will see the official hitbtc thread which is full of complaints and their account also holds some negative trust from DT members. They have never tried to clear their reputation here neither do they address any of the complaints.
Hitbtc is a cool exchange for me and asides from the recent reduction in fees which i most confess is a welcome idea, i cant hitbtc as one of the best exchange i have ever used in cryptospace... They have manageable volume and the trollbox is entertaining
The fees change was probably done in order to compete with other exchanges. If you are large cap trader you may be asked to undergo KYC pretty soon which is why people are moving away from centralized exchanges like this one.

BTW, their trollbox is filled with shills and idiots which is why I disabled it on my account.
Pages:
Jump to: