Pages:
Author

Topic: Hitbtc.com is a scamsite- beware - page 4. (Read 5050 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 12:01:24 AM
they are scamming me for 15 BCH withdrawal now i wish i read your thread before

i am waiting withdrawal for hours and hours now = $50k

i am wailling to pay another 50 or 100k to lawyers and i will get their ass f!@!

with court order i will be able to force hosting ... domain etc to reveal real ips and information and cia will know how to get them if we filed the correct complain

a US court order is enforced worldwide and they will get them from their own country

any news from anyone facing same problem ?
Activity: 5
December 19, 2017, 06:41:36 PM
I am the new victim of HITBTC. my bcn withdraw is awaiting from 4 days.
I contact the support  many times but no answer. i wrote if you dont confirm cancel it but 
unfortunately the status is same and my loss is much.
the reason of undevelopment and negative opinions for BTC and  other cryptos is HITBTC and another SCAM exchange.
we must stop to use centralized exchanges. centralized and cryptos can not alive together
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
December 19, 2017, 09:10:49 AM
So you say you can help and you do not help.Now my account has grown to 325k USD with bitcoin cash rise !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hitbtc is not a company it is a elite/fbi new world order mafia that does what it wants.

Read about the CIA front in FLorida that had a Gulfstream plane registered to it.No big deal right but that plane flew from Medellin colombia and crashed in the
Yucatan MX and crashed in the jungle with 4000 kilos of cocaine.Reporters found that front company was controlled by a office in florida with all government plate jeeps and suburbans.The military of the usa can traffic drugs and then put millions in jail.THE USA IS A LIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oszATUJ4IRE

Just imagine soon all you freemasons and FBI gays in your little groups living in a false reality will soon be destroyed with the second coming of Jesus

This is something terrible!! I was going to deposit money to HitBtc 10 minutes ago, thank god i saw this.. They eventually stole your money, i feel very sorry and angry about you my friend. How can they work like this! God will punish them i am sure..
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
December 18, 2017, 01:43:14 AM
I made a deposit of 46996 XEM (NEM) to HitBTC back on the 17th of November.

The deposit was delayed by a number of days. I opened a ticket to try and resolve this.

It was eventually credited, but my trust was knocked and i wanted to immediately withdraw.

it's been 19 days, and they've still not credited my wallet with my withdrawal. Here's a thread i've been spamming each day they've not honored the withdrawal:

https://forum.hitbtc.com/discussion/1478/nem-deposit-delayed-finally-credited-now-delayed-withdrawal#latest

A picture of my account for proof:
https://imgur.com/x3bpb4N

I've opened numerous tickets to the same excuse "Our engineers are working on a solution" etc etc.

I'd be extremely cautious to anyone who's contemplating depositing any coin on this site, as we could be seeing them crumbling under the load, or just executing an exit strategy by luring in new depositors before they run off.

Did you solve it? I hope yes!!!

I have the same problem with my XEM... I sent to another address and they just disappear... they take your money very quickly with the fee, but the money never arrive... that is ridiculous.

His problem was resolved but after 22 days: https://forum.hitbtc.com/discussion/comment/6647/#Comment_6647

I guess there was an issue with all XEM deposits and withdrawals which caused the delay but 22 days is just too long to wait for a deposit/withdrawal.
Activity: 1
December 18, 2017, 12:33:54 AM

The deposit was delayed by a number of days. I opened a ticket to try and resolve this.

It was eventually credited, but my trust was knocked and i wanted to immediately withdraw.

it's been 19 days, and they've still not credited my wallet with my withdrawal. Here's a thread i've been spamming each day they've not honored the withdrawal:

https://forum.hitbtc.com/discussion/1478/nem-deposit-delayed-finally-credited-now-delayed-withdrawal#latest

I've opened numerous tickets to the same excuse "Our engineers are working on a solution" etc etc.

I'd be extremely cautious to anyone who's contemplating depositing any coin on this site, as we could be seeing them crumbling under the load, or just executing an exit strategy by luring in new depositors before they run off.

Did you solve it? I hope yes!!!

I have the same problem with my XEM... I sent to another address and they just disappear... they take your money very quickly with the fee, but the money never arrive... that is ridiculous.

xnu
Activity: 24
December 16, 2017, 04:23:34 AM
Trying to withdraw ETH:

"Please note that ETH withdrawals are temporarily unavailable due to technical maintenance. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience."

This "maintenance" is taking more than two days now:-D
Activity: 7
December 14, 2017, 11:05:56 PM
i made a deposit, traded my coins for bitcoin and withdrew my bitcoins all in one hour and i had no problems at all.
Activity: 1
December 07, 2017, 01:59:20 PM
I've read many bad review of this exchange, since it born

I never use hitscam for this reason
Some months ago i had a angry chat with a dude. He said hitbtc is good.
I think him is crazy one

Many guys wrote bad reviews,but people still use this scamsite.. mah

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

who knows scammers before opening account, no one   ..  This is not explained what this HitBtc made of,   and any platform .. first they all practice same thing;
 invest investor money and if lost he not have money to pay back
no answer to any emails and not try to fix problems
now  we have problem with Authentication Code and no
one help . we have backup key but no work ///  no access few days to account .

we send few emails to HitBtc but no answer
 This  is not business and I thing many people now know all abut HitBtc  . This would not bring to him any  new costumer

Now I ask on this forum for phone to HitBtc and address if it’s close to me, we go there personally with ID than possible he verify me fast and pay back faster .

Is it possible to stop this platform ? No more stilling or ignoring peoples
YES  ///  for this is law and no one lawyer help for HitBtc  so I advise come to Skype gin0670
but need address to any platform we can start case no mater is regular currencies money or BTC and any coins
all is fraud money and more law rules  BTC/USD and any thing what is legal or not legal too, it’s under law

Bittrex now problem to but I lucky and hi pay me all back  yesterday

Just contact me Skype gin0670
Activity: 497
Merit: 501
December 06, 2017, 11:41:14 PM

Activity: 59
December 05, 2017, 06:16:00 AM
I've sent 40-50 ZrCoin (nothing much) but I received nothing on my hitbtc account. I opened a ticket 3 weeks ago but no one is answering me.. Guys you should stay away from this site ! Shit exchange !  Angry Angry
Activity: 14
December 03, 2017, 01:39:36 PM
One more here! For two weeks they keep my BTG. I had simply transferred them from my margin to main wallet and they disappeared. So basically at this moment they stole my BTG...
Activity: 30
December 01, 2017, 09:43:39 AM
Same problem, pending withdrawal since few days and support doesn't reply. Their Twitter and facebook are full of traders message for unsolved issues.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 30, 2017, 05:08:29 AM
So what happened? Did you solve it?
UPDATE US.
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
November 28, 2017, 06:09:46 PM

I am using HitBTC to buy and sell for several months, because only there are tokens that interest me and have never had problems with them. There were no even delays.

I hold there over $10k.

Have you ever tried withdrawing larger sums or even moving them from trading to main part of your account? You might be surprised...

Yes, I withdraw many little amounts, but last time bigger amount i withdraw almost two months ago it was 2.45487167 BTC:

https://blockchain.info/tx/22af638703f3ad8f89f1aa6b4a74ec5517bd0b60d48a9efa42b6725861e58bf7

Everything went very smooth.
Activity: 29
November 28, 2017, 02:04:21 PM

I am using HitBTC to buy and sell for several months, because only there are tokens that interest me and have never had problems with them. There were no even delays.

I hold there over $10k.

Have you ever tried withdrawing larger sums or even moving them from trading to main part of your account? You might be surprised...
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
November 28, 2017, 01:43:37 PM
Random pocking the money and hoping no one will notice... sad stuff by HitBtc.

i try with few coins for test it
and all works correctly

if is random pocking, i cant test it.. no one can test it

I hold there over $10k.
November 28, 2017, 12:23:42 PM

and all works correctly

I think they let you transfer small amounts without problems to lure you in and use bigger sums. It's only when you start using bigger amounts of crypto that the scam is activated. Then you'll have one of the "unlucky technical problems" I described in my post.
legendary
Activity: 3528
Merit: 4042
November 28, 2017, 10:19:46 AM

and all works correctly

November 28, 2017, 06:31:57 AM
Another one scammed by HitBTC reporting in...

They took around 5000$ worth of crypto from me. In addition, there are tons of people all over Reddit and their support forums who have lost their money and who are being fed with lies by automated responses from "support". Let this be a warning to any who are planning to use HitBTC.

They WILL STEAL your money either by making it disappear on your account, witholding deposit, witholding withdraw indefinitely, locking your account (with 2FA, password change, emails not arriving or just deleting it) etc.

If you have any information about the owners of this operation please share it here or PM me. I would love to see these people locked up for good.

Do not use HitBTC!
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
November 24, 2017, 12:23:38 AM
Pages:
Jump to: