Pages:
Author

Topic: HKCEx breaks the market. 8.88% bonus on deposit, high rates and more! - page 5. (Read 12476 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Cannot login anymore. Redirects me to some Gleez CMS page.

EDIT: fixed
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
so everybody should fill a report to the financial honk hong police.
as i did.
They are most likely in Singapore, so good luck with that one.

the office is in HK....
Doubt it is a real office. Most likely a virtual office.
Activity: 742
as i did.

the office is in HK....
Activity: 322
as i did.
as i did.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
They send me that email too. Want my passport notarized and send by standart mail which will take weeks! They do not accept emailed copy or photo.

I think they send it to everybody...
They send me that email too. Want my passport notarized and send by standart mail which will take weeks! They do not accept emailed copy or photo.
Activity: 58
Maybe they're thinking that so little people will send in a notarized copy (which is expensive in itself) that they can just send money to whoever does (and stay just within the law).

Or maybe you'll send it and they'll say they never recieved it or it's somehow incorrect.

They never asked me for my address so I don't know how they plan to verify that :/

They asked your notarized copy too?

Yeah notarized copy by post.
Maybe they're thinking that so little people will send in a notarized copy (which is expensive in itself) that they can just send money to whoever does (and stay just within the law).

Or maybe you'll send it and they'll say they never recieved it or it's somehow incorrect.

They never asked me for my address so I don't know how they plan to verify that :/

They asked your notarized copy too?
Activity: 58

dude, they asked me for the notarized passport to be sent by MAIL not EMAIL to their HK office.
Meantime, i filled a report to the HK police....

hey Gruss, you sent any document to them? any proof or a screenshot you got money from them ?
please do us a favor, and post a screeshot (if you can) of the transaction, hide your details...
thanks
Activity: 6
Hard to believe you got anything. They send me an email that states I have been using them to launder money...
I think it's temporary stuck. I've been waiting for 3 days, probably because of DDoS.
Activity: 278
Their office is only 3.5km from where I live.  I'll be back in a few days... guess where I'll be going!
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
They just emailed me saying that they think I'm money laundering!  They want a notarized copy of my passport.

At least this is evidence that they aren't a scam, they're just struggling to catch up.  They want the notarized passport copy to be posted to

HKCEx
Belcher's Street, 56
Sai Wan
Hong Kong

That's the address on the web site too, so at least it ties up.

I've also contacted HK customs who have confirmed that the MSO license is for MG Foreign Exchange LTD.  HKCEx claim to be a trade mark of this company.

Things are looking up.

Got the same email, postage seems to be too troublesome, I'll have my lawyer notarized my scanned passport and email to them tomorrow. See what else they will need me to do.
They sent me the same email
They just emailed me saying that they think I'm money laundering!  They want a notarized copy of my passport.

At least this is evidence that they aren't a scam, they're just struggling to catch up.  They want the notarized passport copy to be posted to

HKCEx
Belcher's Street, 56
Sai Wan
Hong Kong

That's the address on the web site too, so at least it ties up.

I've also contacted HK customs who have confirmed that the MSO license is for MG Foreign Exchange LTD.  HKCEx claim to be a trade mark of this company.

Things are looking up.
Hard to believe you got anything. They send me an email that states I have been using them to launder money...
Activity: 6
Finally, I've got a payment from HKCex on Paypal.
Sold BTC for a good price and got a bonus.
Fine!
I just reported this to the HK Joint Financial Intelligence Unit (financial police).  Hopefully more people will do the same.  Here's the link.

http://www.jfiu.gov.hk/en/contact_us.html
Pages:
Jump to: