Pages:
Author

Topic: HKCEx breaks the market. 8.88% bonus on deposit, high rates and more! - page 6. (Read 12476 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 250
hkcex.net is online and under cloudflare!
Good lesson, guys!

No it's not.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
hkcex.net is online and under cloudflare!
Good lesson, guys!
I just received this email from them:

Dear ,

Our service is under massive DDoS attack. We're moving to CloudFlare. All coins are in cold storage, there are no database leaks.
All withdrawals will be sent today.

Thank you for patience and understanding.

--
Orlando James,
Technical Support,
HKCEx
www.hkcex.net
Lots of people unable to withdraw from HKCEx.  My bank account details have just been rejected with no other information.  I can't get BTC out either.  Angry
Activity: 56
I guess you could say it would be foolish for btc666 to jump in right after you... However I noticed your posts in the troll box, read between the lines and did the same. Sold my BTC, bought some NMC, sold that at a profit. Was looking real good. However my EgoPay payments got rejected due to "Invalid payment details". There are a few things fishy about the site: (1) Matching WDC/USD buy and sell orders are not getting filled. (2) There is a lot of BTC selling going on but the sell orders are not getting significantly less.............. So one would be inclined to think that HKCex is taking crypto coins, albeit at 8% markup but then re-selling them (via BTC/USD buy orders) for  a 23% markup - a quick 15% nett profit just there already. Seems like an incredible waste for even a scam site to scam so early in its life - they could have taken so much more loot. This is the only flicker of hope I have- maybe it's not what it seems. Good luck all and be careful!!!
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Regretfully, it doesn't look good at all.

While I managed to escape from Mt.Gox only a few weeks before they went down, it seems they finally got me. Looking back, I cannot believe how careless I must have been to deposit 5.5BTC and 10kWDC. It was probably to the massive lack of sleep mixed with a couple of beers and a bottle vine.

I guess I was one of the first trolls who came across the news about HKCex collecting $25mio from investors in some Chinese blog and I didn't even wonder about the 8.88% or the BTC exchange rate way above other exchanges. To add some reasoning here,  I expected BTC/USD to skyrocket and thought they were just making proper incentives to take over a good chunk of the market. So, I came to the conclusion that as soon as traders were rushing into the new exchange the price then would quickly adjust somewhere between 470 and 500USD. After weeks of going sideways, I was just so convinced and excited that there finally might be some price movement due to HKCex stepping into the market (amonst many other indications), that I didn't see those huge red flags. Seriously, I am not a n000b, but feel free to call me a fool instead, if you like to call me names... But maybe some of you can even see how I got tarped.

As the price kept on stagnating at those insane prices - even after the news was finally around (approx. 6hrs after I deposited, sold, happy about a great deal) - and first reports about withdrawal issues were surfacing, I got suspicious. First, I assumed that time limitations were self-explanatory to prevent folks from taking bonus and insta-withdraw. But then their support told me otherwise. Ever since we have been in intense contact  Wink

But hey, the presumption of innocence also applies to HKCex. Therefore, I have set them a deadline to process my withdrawal requests which is running out this afternoon. So from my perspective, it is still too early to call it a scam. But in case I don't get my crypto back real sooonish, I gonna provide hard evidence for some questionable business practices, to say the least. I took their website apart, did some research on their background and found amazing stuff you most likely didn't notice when scanning the content. With that said, let's hope for the best and prepare for the worst.  

All the best... And don't get Cex'd!
Activity: 56
Tried to withdraw to EgoPay. Entered the "correct" details I think but got "Invalid payment details. Please contact Customer Support":

"
USD Withdrawal Requests History

Date and Time   Transaction ID   Method   Amount   Status   
16.05.2014 08:39:37   5375cec93b909   EgoPay   -112.00   Rejected
Invalid payment details. Please contact Customer Support   
16.05.2014 08:30:05   5375cc8daed5a   EgoPay   -179.00   Rejected
16.05.2014 06:48:26   5375b4ba9fa63   EgoPay   -650.00   Rejected
15.05.2014 23:40:17   537550616d08a   EgoPay   -258.00   Rejected
"

SCAM!
Activity: 10
It looks like a real scam to me.
It attract people by the 8.88% bonus. Once you deposit your fund. They will never let you withdraw it.
Soon their website will disappear with your money.

anyway my withdrawal is still pending for 5 days already.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Did anyone try trading for fiat and withdrawing that way?

Maybe you should consider the position you put the exchange in when you deposit crypto and try to withdraw it immediately after getting your bonus.  Roll Eyes
I expect coins to be refunded or sent once the promotional period ends; it's just hard for me to believe that this exchange would rip you off when they raised $25m.
Activity: 322
All users reported that they cannot withdraw any money.
Only you could. This seems to be really suspicious.

You're the owner/operator/scammer
Fullish lie. I'm not affiliated with HKCEx or anyone from this project

What the fuck is going on here.

Brand new account called masterBit9 calling bitmaster8 a scammer.

Next he'll be saying he tested it and it worked for him.
Activity: 5
All users reported that they cannot withdraw any money.
Only you could. This seems to be really suspicious.

Blatant bullshit. This is the only announcement for a bitcoin exchange. You are running this scam and everyone knows it.

Do not insult our intelligence by saying otherwise.
Activity: 12
That's are security checks I think
I've made a withdrawal for 1088 LTC and got it to my purse after 18 hours.
Contacted support - they told that it was first security check and now all crypto withdrawals will be instant.

SCAM
Activity: 5
This is a scam exchange.
Only coins go in, but can never come out.
I deposit 0.1 bitcoin.
But i couldn't withdraw it, even for 48 hours.
And the support is not responsive too.
Activity: 12
That's are security checks I think
I've made a withdrawal for 1088 LTC and got it to my purse after 18 hours.
Contacted support - they told that it was first security check and now all crypto withdrawals will be instant.
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
same thing i have deposit 10 ltc and now i want to withdraw them and 0 confirmation in 3 hours ....pending  ...
Activity: 51
Just tried these guys too...total scam, waiting 48 hours...no response from qq account or email. Don't deposit, they will credit your account but you can't withdraw!
I've made a deposit of 1000 LTC and have 1088.8 LTC on my account already.
That's a good promo, I think
To test the water, I deposited 0.6 ltc then requested withdrawal of 0.6 + bonus amount ltc right after deposit, it's still pending approval after 12hrs, either there's a bug in the system or they hold the withdrawal. I tried to withdraw 0.5 ltc hrs later the first attempt, still displaying pending approval.
Two brand new accounts.

The shilling is strong with this one.
Activity: 935
Merit: 1002
Tested with 0.1 BTC.  Withdraw not working.  *face palm* 
I am sorry for you but i need to thank you because i was thinking about depositing the same amount as you.Now lets hope that this is just a bug and not a scam.
Pages:
Jump to: