Author

Topic: HoboNickels - HBN - High Fast Stake - Version 2.0! More Secure, Less Intensive - page 292. (Read 478581 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1052
May the force bit with you.
Is this the original HBN or is it a fork of some sort?

Its the same. However on Halloween this will fork to fix the 2% stake issue. As of right now it is only giving .2% every 10 days. After 10/31 it will be the correct 2%.

From that point on, all releases should be soft releases. But things can change quickly.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 596
Is this the original HBN or is it a fork of some sort?
Activity: 19
Good news will be waiting patiently of the new version.
Keep up the good work and hit me up if you need a tester.
legendary
Any links to new binaries or source or is it still being tested?

I'm still playing with it. I'll release what I have completed in Nov for sure. I'd like to get the gui finished for the multi-wallets before I release it. But I may put out a sub release with just rpc command interface first.  We'll see how far I get.
Any links to new binaries or source or is it still being tested?
legendary
Just completed 1.2.0.7. Staking now works with all wallets.
legendary
1.2.0.5 now in the books. Just some new icons, and more code cleanup tonight.
legendary
HBN 1.2.0.4 has been compiled and testers are wanted.

This version adds some functionality for getinfo, getmininginfo. Including stake and network speed.  

Also MW2(multi-wallet) support is in the process of being integrated.  Currently it is rpc command line only. Also no support for secondary wallet for mining for staking yet.

This can be run on main net or testnet.    This will allow you to create/load/unload wallets on the fly. Eventually the gui will support multiple users with different wallets, and different passwords.

Please let me know if you are interested in testing or helping with the coding or gui interface. 

*DISCLAIMER*

By receiving the unreleased QT or source code.  You agree to the following:

1) I am not responsible for any loss of coins or other problems, due to bugs or misuse.
2) You won't release the QT or code, without asking.
3) You will report any issues here or PM to me.
4) You won't be mean!
5) This code was taking from codeshark on github, and modified by me. Hat tips belong to him. 

Thanks!
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
legendary
Nice work Tranz. Havent looked at the code but you put in a reasonable update time. Miles ahead of others

Thanks sir. Code seemed to fit. Did a fair amount of testing. Hopefully it is a treat, not a trick.  Cheesy

I expect to have 1.3 ready shortly after 1.2 goes live. Should be a soft update with multi-wallet and advanced coin control. Still working on code.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002
Nice work Tranz. Havent looked at the code but you put in a reasonable update time. Miles ahead of others
legendary
Over the past few days I have made many major changes to the pool listed in this thread as hbn.swiftcoin.net. A new theme is now in use on the site which is also now hosted on a new more powerful dedicated server. The biggest change however that effects the miners directly but not immediately would be the domain name change which was made today.

HBN.SwiftCoin.net is now HBN.SwiftMint.com

The pool and stratum are still accessible using the old swiftcoin.net domain name for the time being at least until June of 2014.

Updated Pool Details

http://hbn.swiftmint.com
stratum+tcp://hbn.swiftmint.com:3333

Reward type is PPLNS.
Block is paid after 25 confirmations.
Variable difficulty (VARDIFF) is enabled.
There is a 2.5% pool fee.
There is also a 0.05 HBN block finder bonus.

Hope to see you there!

Thank you. I have made a note on the mining page.
Over the past few days I have made many major changes to the pool listed in this thread as hbn.swiftcoin.net. A new theme is now in use on the site which is also now hosted on a new more powerful dedicated server. The biggest change however that effects the miners directly but not immediately would be the domain name change which was made today.

HBN.SwiftCoin.net is now HBN.SwiftMint.com

The pool and stratum are still accessible using the old swiftcoin.net domain name for the time being at least until June of 2014.

Updated Pool Details

http://hbn.swiftmint.com
stratum+tcp://hbn.swiftmint.com:3333

Reward type is PPLNS.
Block is paid after 25 confirmations.
Variable difficulty (VARDIFF) is enabled.
There is a 1.5% pool fee.

Hope to see you there!
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
HBN <3
Oh, must have missed the Oct 31st remark.

Then it's probably fine then.
legendary
Has any one generated some stake yet on the new update?

I'm starting to generate some for my blocks found about a week ago and it's still seeming low.

It's hard to know what it's generating from, to see if the math is right.
Not sure if that's possible but adding some code in the transaction field saying the amount staked would help.

Here's one that came through today. That's not enough stake for a reward of 5 HBN.
I should be seeing a couple .1 HBN stakes rolling through today right? I found 11 blocks on the 4th and generated Four "0.xx" stakes that day.
Date: 10/11/2013 04:16
Credit: 0.017522 HOBO
Net amount: +0.017522 HOBO
Transaction ID: 5744518612fd3963ff0d7e6a3dbbed76ce238267936e02d87312ea795d62778a

Start the client with -debug option.  It may take a bit longer to start-up. You will see transaction output as such.

Date: 10/4/2013 04:41
To: ....
Transaction ID: ....

Generated coins must mature 520 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.

Debug information

Debit: -3.778344 HOBO
Credit: 1.897933 HOBO
Credit: 1.897933 HOBO

Remember the stake change does not take effect until Oct 31.  As you can see I am still getting stake at the lower rate .2 - .6%

Activity: 121
Merit: 10
HBN <3
Has any one generated some stake yet on the new update?

I'm starting to generate some for my blocks found about a week ago and it's still seeming low.

It's hard to know what it's generating from, to see if the math is right.
Not sure if that's possible but adding some code in the transaction field saying the amount staked would help.

Here's one that came through today. That's not enough stake for a reward of 5 HBN.
I should be seeing a couple .1 HBN stakes rolling through today right? I found 11 blocks on the 4th and generated Four "0.xx" stakes that day.
Date: 10/11/2013 04:16
Transaction ID: 5744518612fd3963ff0d7e6a3dbbed76ce238267936e02d87312ea795d62778a
aa
Activity: 544
Merit: 500
Litecoin is right coin
legendary
Upgrade and mine now. Or be sad later  Cheesy

Future updates including advanced coin control(ACC) Multi-Wallets(MW2) and Stake for Charity(S4C), coming soon.

Also if anyone is interested in being part of future sub-release testing (1.2.0.2), please PM me. Solo miners preferred.
Jump to: