Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL bitcoin? why and why not? - page 6. (Read 1846 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 04, 2017, 06:40:44 AM
hold you bitcoin tightly because it more potential to grow.it will go 20000 usd in next year starting.so its time to buy and hold.its not for sale till now
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
December 04, 2017, 06:35:29 AM
HODL bitcoin? why and why not?

HODL it means you believe the potential of bitcoin in the future.
You believe that bitcoin investment will be profitable
if you love money and want to be rich, why not invest bitcoin?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 06:17:08 AM
I think holding bitcoin is best idea because bitcoin value is increasing day by day many pesone was sell bitcoin in 2013 or 2015 and thay are shocked today. if i have very urgent required to money then i think to sell bitcoin otherwise i don't think to sell bitcoin.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
December 04, 2017, 01:38:54 AM
Yes I hodl mine Bitcoin. because I knew Bitcoin price go up . Government take action to
legalized Bitcoin. If bitcoin was legalized
in every country then more people
know about Bitcoin and then more Bitcoin rising like a shine.
copper member
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
December 04, 2017, 01:35:31 AM

Hodl of course. Especially if you're just a starter. If you can wait a few years, you'll enjoy the profit. But if you're an early adopter, you deserve to get your profit today. You already waited for long and endured the rollercoaster ride of bitcoin. Cheers.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
December 04, 2017, 01:18:41 AM

For me HODL because there is a big chance that the price will continue to fligh high. I know now the price is already 10k usd but i am sure it will continue to rise for as long as people still continue to hold their btc. The supply is low and the demand is high so the price is high.
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
December 04, 2017, 12:47:25 AM
Hold because in the end of 2018, we might see bitcoin hitting $50k. The way it's going up.. i am pretty sure about it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 16
December 04, 2017, 12:45:48 AM
Hold because of we believer in the power and potential of bitcoin because it serves as a currency for us in the internet world now. It also gives us superficial benefits in terms of investments and opportunity for people to develop not just on financial but also mentally. Also we know that the demand of bitcoin is tending to increase more and more because the public and media are getting hyped up by it now.
Activity: 383
Merit: 161
https://nitrogensports.eu/r/4896627
December 04, 2017, 12:42:37 AM
Do so, because trading in the short term is random and everyone makes less money trading than holding in the long run. Technical Analysis of charts does not affect future outcomes, because game theory makes you indifferent from buying or selling in the short term. If you invest do so in the long term. You can do short term buying and selling if you believe the underlying is worth a certain price and the actual price is above or below that number. I guess that is considered trading too, but what most people do with trading is going to cost them money because they overcomplicate things.

If you are bearish on Bitcoin then obviously you shouldn't invest in it. Bitcoin faces many threats. Government intervention and Bitcoin developers not delivering scalability solutions.

People on here often say that the government can't stop Bitcoin, but they don't really understand how the world works.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 12:38:19 AM
Pages:
Jump to: