Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL IS THE BEST OPTION FOR ME NOW - page 12. (Read 22825 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
January 20, 2019, 05:29:38 AM
I am sorry but I dont think HODL is a good strategy for small marketcap altcoins. You can HODL BTC or some big alts like ETH or XRP but never HODL small alts. Every day new coins/tokens enter the market and some of them are very very strong. Smart money will buy these coins/tokens they will not buy a coin/token which has old technology.

man, I am with you here. You can deal with the day trading using altcoins with small market capitalization and even earn on it well. However, I prefer to hodl Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
January 19, 2019, 09:58:42 PM
I have the same idea and i have prediction the bull market will be coming in the end of this year, i was learn alot of think in crypto market and actually greedy bring me to loss alot of money and waste so many times. Now i keep learnt how to make profit and avoid greedy because there are others place to make money, so we should be out from the market after making profit.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
January 19, 2019, 05:38:03 PM
Yes i agree with that hodling is important for now eventhough the market is still on blood we should understand what happening is just a normal phenomenon of bitcoin and it is not permanent as everyone is panic selling their hodl.

Hold strategy is good only for those who can afford it. That is, for people who deliberately invested in crypto currency for the long term. These people don't need money now, they are only interested in a long-term goal.
I think that among small investors we will find such people a minority. That is, the majority of small investors are ordinary people who receive average salaries and cannot afford to live as they would like.
In such circumstances, it is not enough to just hold it is an unaffordable luxury.
If you bought your coins at high prices and now just hold, then every day you just lose your money and do nothing. You must realize that there are no guarantees that your coins will definitely survive and return to the previous marks. Therefore, you must act now. Start trading. Understand that this is your only chance to succeed and earn the amount that will significantly change your life.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
January 19, 2019, 01:22:11 PM
I did the same thing because iam loss too much money. There no other way just hold it for long term untill next bull market coming. I never sell my coins in big loss because i believe this is market cycle and bull market will coming later. I will keep holding for next 1 to 2 years until bull run coming.

But sometimes doing this type of methods which is HOLD, it measures our patience of how long we can wait for this matter.
Were most of the time some are became impatience especially if the market is not changing in the situation of declined scenario.
Although, it is the real best solution, instead our capital or coins will be gone if we sell it.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
January 19, 2019, 12:41:55 PM
Patience will always pay off.  Look at Amazon, the stock crashed over 80 percent after the dot.com crash happened.  Slowly but surely it started to rise and the company began to expand and eventually it became a trillion dollar company.  Bitcoin has a similar trajectory but the time frame is much shorter.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
January 19, 2019, 12:20:06 PM
the best choice besides holding is to buy more. than you only hold the coins that you have now, buying more will be better for the future of your investment.

It will be the best thing to do if there is an assurance that the market will be better soon, i think that the most stable price of bitcoin is the price today and if there is a huge changes with the price I think it will took time to happen again.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
January 19, 2019, 12:02:33 PM
the best choice besides holding is to buy more. than you only hold the coins that you have now, buying more will be better for the future of your investment.
of course, because we use the way the holder is great to get a big profit and want it. because patience and the holder are the key to getting great success and results
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
January 19, 2019, 10:34:16 AM
Holding might be the best options if you did not have any other options available! I still have many friends that are holding bitcoin that they bought above $10,000 and I also believe that they are hopping bitcoin is going to recover in the future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
January 19, 2019, 10:21:53 AM
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
January 19, 2019, 06:57:40 AM
In the past year we have seen a lot of increase and decrease. So I can't say that at some point the fall will end and we will start living in a stable growth situation.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
January 19, 2019, 06:53:31 AM
The idea of ​a hold token is very good, but not everyone has so much money to keep all the interesting coins.
I have 7 different coins in the store, but there are no free funds to buy from 10 interesting coins. Therefore, it is necessary to trade a bit on the exchanges.

You can try other means of earning like the bounty programs. Look for a good ICO that have great potential to participate in their bounty program to increase your earning.
Activity: 1008
January 18, 2019, 03:27:15 PM
Hold can be best way to make huge profit but also the risk is very high if we dont have any risk management. Price of crypto really unpredictable with very high volatility so if we decide to hold any coin should ve also with risk management, use stop loss so we can buy in cheaper price incase the price keep down because hard to predict the bottomed price.
If you want profit you will have to take this risk of price fall and rise. Market is surely un predictable so if once you find it going against you one year then simply go for the next because it’s nature that it surely improves only time is required in this matter. So I reduce my risk only by holding from year to year my journey really needs patience to hold.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
January 18, 2019, 12:06:34 AM
Yes i agree with that hodling is important for now eventhough the market is still on blood we should understand what happening is just a normal phenomenon of bitcoin and it is not permanent as everyone is panic selling their hodl.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
January 17, 2019, 10:04:27 PM
I did the same thing because iam loss too much money. There no other way just hold it for long term untill next bull market coming. I never sell my coins in big loss because i believe this is market cycle and bull market will coming later. I will keep holding for next 1 to 2 years until bull run coming.
Yeah this is a difficult decision right? if you sell it of course you lose very big. but if you don't sell there is a possibility that prices will fall and make you loss more. but the point is if you are sure of the coins you buy. then hold on dude. you've taken this risk. then be prepared with all possibility that will happen
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
https://exip.live/
January 16, 2019, 09:45:06 PM
Hold can be best way to make huge profit but also the risk is very high if we dont have any risk management. Price of crypto really unpredictable with very high volatility so if we decide to hold any coin should ve also with risk management, use stop loss so we can buy in cheaper price incase the price keep down because hard to predict the bottomed price.
Activity: 714
Merit: 17
January 16, 2019, 06:29:20 PM
The idea of ​​a hold token is very good, but not everyone has so much money to keep all the interesting coins.
I have 7 different coins in the store, but there are no free funds to buy from 10 interesting coins. Therefore, it is necessary to trade a bit on the exchanges.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
January 16, 2019, 06:03:02 PM
HODL is the best option now for all my altcoins. I will keep Hodling till the bearish market is over. Everyone was thinking that bull run will start toward the end of the year, instead, there is a consistent reduction in price. Let keep hodling next year will get better for everyone.
I want to know what you feel, is there still hope for the remaining 18 days before the year end?
You are doing fine by holding your coins but you should give up any hope the market will recover quickly, many take the year of 2017 as the way they want the market to behave but if you you look in a detailed way at that year you will see that almost all the year was a huge bull run that finally exploded at the final months of the year so the recovery you are waiting will take at least another year and it is likely it will take longer than that.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 16, 2019, 12:19:43 PM
For now we move up on the next year of age maybe this is the time for holding those coins that very important to make all of us some profits. Because no one can say what will be the possible outcome of this year.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
January 16, 2019, 11:21:30 AM
Yeah this is a difficult decision right? if you sell it of course you lose very big. but if you don't sell there is a possibility that prices will fall and make you loss more. but the point is if you are sure of the coins you buy. then hold on dude. you've taken this risk. then be prepared with all possibility that will happen..
Activity: 1162
January 15, 2019, 10:55:59 PM
Hold a great idea of course, depending on what cryptocurrency in your portfolio, but you need to consider other options for earning on the digital market)
Pages:
Jump to: