Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL IS THE BEST OPTION FOR ME NOW - page 13. (Read 22825 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 114
January 15, 2019, 07:24:43 PM
Hodl is a good way to keep calm and wait for the market up, but this is not advisable for all the time! Because holders people lost a huge amount of money last year! I would go for a test in trading except for a long term hold! Though I am a trader, and I believe one day people will not rely on HODL in a bad time!
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
January 15, 2019, 05:54:30 PM
If you have a lot of altcoins, then hodl them until the end of the bear market is a bad idea. You must really think about the option that the coins that you hold can not survive. In this situation, in my opinion, it is worth trading. It doesn't matter that you bought a coin, for example, for $ 1, but now it costs $ 0.1. What is important is that by constantly trading this coin you have a real chance to earn. And more importantly, to get a very valuable experience and work out your skills. You don't just have to watch your deposit decrease with each new day, and your coins are getting closer to their death, act now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
January 15, 2019, 01:03:41 PM
Hold is the best option for everyone in a bear market when the market is falling it is best to hold the coin instead of panic selling
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 15, 2019, 08:45:51 AM
I also believe in holding coins but its difficult to understand why some of coins get dumo even you hold and few peoples only dumping their coins maybe it depends also the situation of the market.
Activity: 546
January 15, 2019, 08:35:37 AM
HODL is the best option now for all my altcoins. I will keep Hodling till the bearish market is over. Everyone was thinking that bull run will start toward the end of the year, instead, there is a consistent reduction in price. Let keep hodling next year will get better for everyone.
I want to know what you feel, is there still hope for the remaining 18 days before the year end?

You know what, even in the next 2-3 years that there is no bull run happening, we would still win in the end. I've seen some cities like China that are going full digital on the financial aspects on their industry and that is our best leverage to win this war against fiat in the end.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
January 15, 2019, 05:46:14 AM
If you have purpose to hold it for long term investment that will be good idea because with young market, low market cap and more adoption, this crypto market will be huge in next a few years. Actually year by year the crypto market is growth, but because in 2017 the market cap going up to approximately 80 times so in 2018 so many people taking profit and out from the market and the price dumped. Currently the market cap more than $100 Bn and will be possible in next year increase to 10 to 20 times.
Activity: 109
Merit: 7
Perseverance pays... a lot!
January 15, 2019, 02:41:13 AM
even if you want hold it for a long period of time, you still need some plans to to it, a scheduled fund management should be considered. for example, you can use every 10% of your monthly income to buy bitcoin no matter the price is, at certain time of a month. just buy it , a year or later, you may find some surprises.  if you really have confidence with certain cryptocurrency, just never sell, only sell it when it has profit.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
January 14, 2019, 11:41:08 PM
I am sorry but I dont think HODL is a good strategy for small marketcap altcoins. You can HODL BTC or some big alts like ETH or XRP but never HODL small alts.
I hold because I believe on the potential that it will grow in the long run, it's not about the marketcap because eventually that would change as time passes and as progress will show. There's no guarantee in holding as project might fail, but on the positive side, if it succeed, it will bring better income.
Every day new coins/tokens enter the market and some of them are very very strong. Smart money will buy these coins/tokens they will not buy a coin/token which has old technology.
That's the thing, so bad coins has no future in the market, they'll only rise if there is a bull market and that's your way to get out with a good profit.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
January 14, 2019, 02:36:51 PM
I did the same thing because iam loss too much money. There no other way just hold it for long term untill next bull market coming. I never sell my coins in big loss because i believe this is market cycle and bull market will coming later. I will keep holding for next 1 to 2 years until bull run coming.
Yes crypto market cycle change any time because crypto market out of control.If you hold your coin last time and not need money energency just keep any safety exchanger or waallet and forget this.After a long time when bitcoin or crypto market back this time you can sell and get profit .Many people sell their bitcoin who bought btc 10000$ or more .but its not a good decession and one he will be upset for this
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
January 14, 2019, 02:54:22 AM
I am sorry but I dont think HODL is a good strategy for small marketcap altcoins. You can HODL BTC or some big alts like ETH or XRP but never HODL small alts. Every day new coins/tokens enter the market and some of them are very very strong. Smart money will buy these coins/tokens they will not buy a coin/token which has old technology.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
January 14, 2019, 12:32:39 AM
I did the same thing because iam loss too much money. There no other way just hold it for long term untill next bull market coming. I never sell my coins in big loss because i believe this is market cycle and bull market will coming later. I will keep holding for next 1 to 2 years until bull run coming.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
January 13, 2019, 07:39:50 PM
Yeah it's no choice need to hold our coins because after the green signal early this few week of  these new year sad to seen another price dumped again the price of bitcoin and altcoins are affect of these bitcoin orice decrease we need to extend the understanding about these scenarios of price market patience patience until the market become stay.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
January 13, 2019, 07:37:21 PM
it is still my main option ti invest in cryptocurrency, since the end of Q1 2018 i didnt see selling my altcoin or doing trading is much better than hodling my portofolio. i know this bear market will not end in the near future, patient are still my first to do list right now. Let's hope this year all of cryptocurrency price will goes up gradually and recover our loss.
I can’t afford to lose money and holding is still the best option, we should not panic because the bulls will come again. 2019 might be unpredictable but if you continue to hold, you can be more relax and just wait for the right time to sell and ignore to listen on negative news,
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
January 13, 2019, 06:36:47 PM
Prices on the cryptocurrency market have been falling for over a year. This is probably the longest bear market in the history of Bitcoin. Everyone who looks at the BTC price charts concludes that the bear market is about to end or it will end very quickly. Sales at this moment is the worst solution, only hold.
Well it an old history now things are back to the track so no need to be worry about last bad days. I am sure now we are going to see good time very soon but we will have to hold and have patience. Holding is key to trade successfully trade. In your journey of trading you will suffer with different situations but never leave.
I don't think so because if you look at the chart of Bitcoin today it hasn't anything yet but in fact, it is going down deep. The $4k is gone after that huge loss of the market cap. Bitcoin now might find a new bottom if it will continue like this. Perhaps this is the second longest bearish market or soon to be the first to lead the longest bearish market in the history of Bitcoin.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
January 13, 2019, 06:13:01 PM
Prices on the cryptocurrency market have been falling for over a year. This is probably the longest bear market in the history of Bitcoin. Everyone who looks at the BTC price charts concludes that the bear market is about to end or it will end very quickly. Sales at this moment is the worst solution, only hold.
Well it an old history now things are back to the track so no need to be worry about last bad days. I am sure now we are going to see good time very soon but we will have to hold and have patience. Holding is key to trade successfully trade. In your journey of trading you will suffer with different situations but never leave.
Activity: 714
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
January 13, 2019, 04:23:02 PM
it is still my main option ti invest in cryptocurrency, since the end of Q1 2018 i didnt see selling my altcoin or doing trading is much better than hodling my portofolio. i know this bear market will not end in the near future, patient are still my first to do list right now. Let's hope this year all of cryptocurrency price will goes up gradually and recover our loss.
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
January 13, 2019, 11:28:27 AM
HODL is the best option now for all my altcoins. I will keep Hodling till the bearish market is over. Everyone was thinking that bull run will start toward the end of the year, instead, there is a consistent reduction in price. Let keep hodling next year will get better for everyone.
I want to know what you feel, is there still hope for the remaining 18 days before the year end?

Hold is the most commonly option key for now, because this is the safest thing for us to avoid losses of our coins.
This is also one of the reason of the successful traders here too, so whether we like or not you follow it or not this is the
truth solution for this matter for now.
Activity: 528
January 13, 2019, 10:34:13 AM
If you think you can avoid more losses, then it is better if you will do hodl. I do hodl but it is not applicable for all coins. We will experience more losses if you hold wrong coins.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
January 13, 2019, 10:29:25 AM

Nothing really happen if we still holding up everything we owned.  We need to move and find ways to make profit even during the bear season.  We already patiently waiting for another pumps but still nothing happen.
If we have chances into other coins, why not we tried and sacrifice from any losing happen,  in fact we can recover it anyway.  It is just a matter of choice and the way we work for.

Nothing really happen if we still holding up everything we owned.

are you sure about that?  you can prevent losses and you can earn a profit if you hodl your coins at the slump . thats why you cant just say that theres nothing so special in hodling .

We need to move and find ways to make profit even during the bear season.

yes . thats why most of us has its own plan b or second plan aside from depending on this unstable market of cryptocurrency  . you need to work away from crypto , if ever you are really eager to earn a sufficient income .

We already patiently waiting for another pumps but still nothing happen.

you are waiting because you believe on what others are saying about the pump but actually those are only a speculation . they dont guarantee that a pump can really happen  . so dont be assuming  . pump can occur just be patient  .

If we have chances into other coins, why not we tried and sacrifice from any losing happen,  in fact we can recover it anyway.  It is just a matter of choice and the way we work for.

you mean selling our existing coin and replace it for the other one  ?  thats impossible becaue when btc dump all coins will also follow  .  you will only loose more if you do so  .
Activity: 756
January 13, 2019, 10:26:25 AM
for now I still choose to hold back. maybe this will be a pretty good start of the year when the price of bitcoin and altcoin rises. this year, I think the price will recover quite well, so I also thought about holding back for some time.
well of course because using the method of holding is great for us to be able to get a good profit, because people who want to use this method must have great patience so they always succeed in the field of trade
Pages:
Jump to: