Pages:
Author

Topic: Hodl some of your coins Billion people will use Crypto in 5 years - page 10. (Read 20448 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
5 years? isn't crypto currency currently being used? even though some countries have legalized it as a legitimate financial transaction. how about we have to wait 5 years, now the crypto currency is very valuable.
rather than you holding it for the next 5 years it will be better if you trade, I am sure with 5 years your assets will be more than just holding it back.
Activity: 780
Merit: 101
I am also sure that it is very important not to sell your coins now. Perhaps your coins that you keep on your wallet will soon cost hundreds of dollars and sell them will be a big mistake. Instead, try to invest at least once a month.
Activity: 402
Merit: 10
I'm definitely hodling for a few years, this is the best investment opportunity for a long time and is unlikely to return until the next prehalving event, but it won't be this cheap
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
If you want to hold your coins for long-term, keep update with their development and news. I'm afraid if one of them won't survive in 5 years due to lack of progress and such that lead it to become valueless.

copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
I think it’s not that far but as the technology improves in the long run, it’s great to have knowledge with cryptocurrency as soon as possible. It’s like being ahead of the game and knowing that it is the disruptive technology that everyone will know especially it’s a financial thing.

If I may add, it should be the coins that has most value and most possible coin that is tied to a service or value. Not going to be dumped or something like that. See you again in 5 years. Lol.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
My belief is crypto currencies will grow as it become more and more popular and the value of our coins will grow concurrently. However, I am not sure whether it can grow to 5 billion user base in just 5 years. 5 billion users in 5 years seems to be an impracticable target atm.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
Whatever happen do keep some of your coins that has good potential in the market, because in the next five years Billion of people are going to use cryptocurrency, so even if you have few satoshis in your wallet, it could still worth hundreds of dollars.

Check this article and let me know your thoughts.

https://www.ccn.com/a-billion-people-will-be-using-cryptocurrency-in-5-years-brian-armstrong

Most of the coins will not be used in the market, due to the fact that they do not bring anything new to the cryptocurrency market , I think only those coins that will be associated with Fiat money will be used !
Some have been giving the real usage of the crypto platform. You can pay bill or buy giftcard with crypto. The adoption needs the time and that will not happen instantly and you must remember about that dude.
From what i see, adoption not really work. And as time goes by, people who adopt bitcoin or maybe use crypto as payment or make adoption about it start to left it before it is spread to other people.
Activity: 653
We can't hold some altcoin for long term because many altcoin faced big trouble at the future like delist from exchange market and run away from team and owner, keep selling after raised your profit and don't worried about have to hold for long term.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
Whatever happen do keep some of your coins that has good potential in the market, because in the next five years Billion of people are going to use cryptocurrency, so even if you have few satoshis in your wallet, it could still worth hundreds of dollars.

https://www.ccn.com/a-billion-people-will-be-using-cryptocurrency-in-5-years-brian-armstrong

It's like those who hold BTC from 2012 to 2015. There are many people who have owned thousands of BTC and hold until 2017, all of them have become rich. So in the next 5 years everything is possible
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
5 year is too far away, it's possible billions people will start using cryptocurrency in a few year, but the world is change too fast, it's also possible something taken over cryptocurrency, however hodl some popular coin and check back a few year later, it's a good investment strategy, possible suddenly become millionare  Grin
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
Good article. I also believe we are literally witnessing a revolution in front of our very eyes, this will a good story to be told to people when you get older haha
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
yes of course I still hold a few coins but I don't think all of the coins will provide many benefits for the next few years so be careful in coin hold
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
Probably that is correct we should hold our coins perhaps after 5 years we get more profit from our coins, there are billions of people around the world are using crypto in 5 years and the price of crypto will be rising up in the market because of the demand.
Activity: 893
Merit: 250

Most of the coins will not be used in the market, due to the fact that they do not bring anything new to the cryptocurrency market , I think only those coins that will be associated with Fiat money will be used !
Some have been giving the real usage of the crypto platform. You can pay bill or buy giftcard with crypto. The adoption needs the time and that will not happen instantly and you must remember about that dude.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
Cryptocurrency will continue to grow and enthusiasts will continue to grow. We know that this is a big industry that can generate many benefits. So I agree that we have to hold back some coins that have potential in the market for the long term. I personally have experienced many benefits from Crypto and the crypto future is very good.
Activity: 392

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
It's possible with the rate and the so many news about cryptocurrency and blockchain, within 5 years a wide adoption is going to happen and the billion people are possible, I don't see any hinder on this, even the unbeliever will soon believe.

Such scenario is not really far from happening.
Though bitcoin has a roller coaster ride, yet the mass adoption is growing stronger everyday.
Companies as well as merchants are integrating crypto as a means of payment method.
More blockchain projects are being introduced by established and known companies.
So we are really heading in that way.
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
I think the article is accurate that almost 2/3 of the worlds people will have access to and use crypto in 5-10 years. Hodllllll for long term gains!!! There are just so many new uses coming out constantly that it makes perfect sense.
Activity: 597
I agree with you. Because crypto is becoming familiar with everyone, even in this bear condition of crypto, many big people involving with the crypto platform, because they see a good future in this revolutionary technology! That's why we should hodl BTC and ETH and some other potential coin, we need to wait for big except feeling stuck by seeing the recent market.
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
It's possible with the rate and the so many news about cryptocurrency and blockchain, within 5 years a wide adoption is going to happen and the billion people are possible, I don't see any hinder on this, even the unbeliever will soon believe.
Pages:
Jump to: