Pages:
Author

Topic: Hodl some of your coins Billion people will use Crypto in 5 years - page 9. (Read 20448 times)

Activity: 524
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
Whatever happen do keep some of your coins that has good potential in the market, because in the next five years Billion of people are going to use cryptocurrency, so even if you have few satoshis in your wallet, it could still worth hundreds of dollars.

Check this article and let me know your thoughts.

https://www.ccn.com/a-billion-people-will-be-using-cryptocurrency-in-5-years-brian-armstrong

Yeah almost alot of my bounty rewards tokens right now is lock in my wallet, because i know billion of people will use cryptocurrency in the future, im willing to wait because i know crypto will make my future more brighter, all we need right now is hold and trust crypto.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
The current cryptocurrency is quite popular and I think it won't be able to grow like 2-3 years ago. If it continues to happen, all of us here will become rich, so it is very difficult to happen
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
yeah correct. cryptocurrencies are going to become more popular after a while. maybe in 3 years maybe in 5 years. but the issue is which cryptocurrencies will stay alive till that time? which ones will become shitcoins.
you can expect that 50 percent of the coins that now exist will die, 40 percent of the coins will become Shitcoins and only 10 percent will remain
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
yeah correct. cryptocurrencies are going to become more popular after a while. maybe in 3 years maybe in 5 years. but the issue is which cryptocurrencies will stay alive till that time? which ones will become shitcoins.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I have absolutely no doubts that crypto will get mass adopted in the nearest future, but the problem is that there are not so much working products. ICOs should release their competitive decentralised analogs to speed up the mass adoption.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
I think cryptocurrency will boom in future. So I still hold several coins. But my problem is what do we do if some of the coins we are holding today failed to rise? What can we do if devs dump the project?
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
The potential of many projects related to blockchain is huge, but I am afraid that the government can very much limit the use of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
That right because crypto that have value ahundreed dolar now possible to change your live in 5 years. Let see some altcoin in 2017, just in 1 years some of them offer more than 100,000% return, like NEO, NANO.  so if we make invest only $500 so that money become $500,000 , this can be happen only in crypto.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
Definitely crypto is gradually gaining ground and perhaps in five years to come obviuosly more people will be in crypto and most good project will have high price by then who knows, there is a big chance that anyone who hold some good coins/tokens will profit in five years from now, already we can see those who have the mind to hodl btc uptill now has profit alot likewise other coins/tokens, i will certainly hodl some good one's.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Whatever happen do keep some of your coins that has good potential in the market, because in the next five years Billion of people are going to use cryptocurrency, so even if you have few satoshis in your wallet, it could still worth hundreds of dollars.

Check this article and let me know your thoughts.

https://www.ccn.com/a-billion-people-will-be-using-cryptocurrency-in-5-years-brian-armstrong
This is no news anymore because we are already seeing bitcoin going mainstream and other cryptocurrency will follow suit, it will just take time but it is a reality.

This is why I always tell holder of bitcoin and other crypto with potentials to focus on the technology and forget about what the price in the market might be reading now because in the next few years, the price might not matter anymore due to great abduction.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Dont just hold the coins. if you think that the coin/token project is good then collect and holdl the half.
Never stay the whole basket on one side, play the other hald in the market.
DO buy and sell, day trading is the best way to expand your wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
yeah next 5 years the market will grow big, crypto usage in the future is like a vehicle that must be used. experts have also said that in 2022 demand will rise as new developing projects progress, including parts of bitcoin and everyone needs crypto
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
holding cryptos for five years, well of course it will be worth much if we just keep holding, but the question is can you hold it for five years?. I don't think in five years billion people will use crypto so maybe there is possible.
Activity: 322
That's the possibility in doubt for everyone, if crypto will still exist in the next 5years to come and is even worth hodling some coins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
That's right, those who thought it as a scam will definitely feel one day as crypto might be in next level after 5years. yes they will realize it as they missed a golden opportunity and people who trusted and Invested in crypto will be enjoying like a humming bird.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
That's right, I like your opinions and thoughts, because next year this market will be bigger. I'm holding good and hopeful altcoin.

You should have dozens of altcoins in your portfolio if you want to make money next year. we don't know which altcoins can survive
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
I am Sylanda
The problem is not holding because anybody who started crypto this early shouldn't be told to hold. Cos its almost a tradition in crypto. But then. Which and which has doz potentials. Who knows?
Activity: 340
Merit: 2
That's right, I like your opinions and thoughts, because next year this market will be bigger. I'm holding good and hopeful altcoin.
Activity: 168
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
Perhaps all indeed so and will happen. I believe that the cryptocurrency will grow strongly in price in the next 5 years and this will attract attention from the public. Those who previously considered it a Scam will realize that missed a great opportunity to earn and the number of users can really reach a billion.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
The fact that in the next 5 years, billions of people will use cryptocurrencies is hard to believe. Since the beginning of 2018, the cryptocurrency market has been under the control of bears and panic has forced many to sell all their coins. In order to bring these investors back and attract new ones, the market must develop a legal framework and attract the attention of institutional investors.
Pages:
Jump to: