Pages:
Author

Topic: HODLing will get you nowhere - page 19. (Read 6228 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 08:16:04 AM
Holding is the fact that ensure the safest chance to make profit. Rest is up to you.
Activity: 4
September 16, 2018, 08:15:15 AM
holding  still is  the most intelligent investment strategy of all.
Activity: 4
September 16, 2018, 08:14:15 AM
You have to hold the potential coin. That might bring you profit.
Activity: 7
September 16, 2018, 08:12:59 AM
Holding will never get you nowhere. It will open the chance of being profited.
Activity: 32
September 15, 2018, 08:12:14 PM
I think it depends on the coin too, because if the coin has a good prospect there is nothing wrong with
holding back for a big profit in the future
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 07:57:44 PM
Many people are thinking when they HODL thats where they get more from it. Never will this be true from my point of view. I think we should sell and also trade and buy more and that will keep coins moving.
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end
September 15, 2018, 07:53:38 PM
The past week, as I've been looking to invest in recently finished ICOs since most of their prices are way below ICO price, I noticed the same thing mentioned over and over in their telegram channels.

People screaming: HODL!!!  It will moon someday!!!!

Another one that is common: When BINANCE!?!?! If only we were on Binance!!!

This makes me laugh inside.  Crypto is not a magical place where all coins will eventually rise in value if you just hold on to them.

Most ICOs did very poorly the last 3 months.  The ones that did the worst were the ones that started in January
Now, a lot of these startups are underfunded and could only list in low volume exchanges and seeing their prices crash to ridiculously low prices.
And everyone is crying on their Telegram.

Listen very closely yo: The price will never rise if everyone HODls!

Prices are boosted through supply and demand and if a vast majority of people who own the coin are not trading it, than you are severely cutting in to that chain.

Instead of Hodling, you should be buying and making strategic trade choices.

If available supply is greater than the demand then the price will drop.  If the demand is greater than the available supply then the price will go up.  If everyone HODL's through a bull market then the price will go up.
Activity: 156
September 15, 2018, 07:49:33 PM
If holding a coin is the only way that can be done. Yes, how about it. But it would be nice if the market goes down and you still hold a coin, you better take a good opportunity for you to buy coins again at a low price like the market today.
It is possible to buy coins in the market on a low stoitmost. The trouble is that nobody knows what coin to buy in the future to get profit.
Activity: 196
September 15, 2018, 06:14:38 PM
Of course, you do not need to hold, you need to buy. Here only you have not considered 1 important detail: your single actions will not affect the overall picture and will not force the price to rise or fall. Unless you have such a large amount of coins that you are able to make pumps alone. Grin
Activity: 98
September 15, 2018, 06:07:43 PM
Why did you conclude that holding won't get you anywhere, I think Wether holding will get you to somewhere or not solely depends on the type of coin you are holding and the particular time you are holding it. For example if you are holding a coin that it's future potentials is not guaranteed it seems you are just wasting your precious time moreover it will also decline and be worthless at the end but if you are holding a genuine coin the more you hold the more the value increases.
Activity: 5
September 15, 2018, 06:03:40 PM
Frequently, it may be a problem avoid selling while prices go down , although savvy owners know that those are temporary circumstances.
Activity: 168
September 15, 2018, 03:44:56 PM
I disagree with this, holdling is a good concept but just know what to holdl and when to holdl
But do you agree that in case of crypto is the same as in case of fiat: if all people don’t spend, the economy will die? I think we should not only hold but do something better for the crypto.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
September 15, 2018, 05:15:06 AM
At the beginning of the year hodl was the worst strategy,but now it seems to be the best,because crypto is on low levels and it is a chance to buy and hold.
You will receive good ROI!
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
September 15, 2018, 05:12:48 AM
I don't believe this your ideology . I have benefited from holding some tokens while others dump them for pea nut . I still remember hydro , people sold 200k that was given as airdrop for  $50, $80 and $100 . I hold mine and sold at $700 in just a few weeks  .

I think he is right when says "The price will never rise if everyone HODls!"
Cryptocurrecy was invented to replace money for trading in the internet. If everyone just hold them then what is the reason cryptocurrency exists? A thing can survive only if it is used for a purpose
Activity: 224
September 15, 2018, 04:56:53 AM
This is all due to the fact that invested in them at a time when the market was on the bull. And now the same Ethereum has fallen by 90%.
Activity: 238
September 14, 2018, 02:30:43 PM
Imagine a situation. The child was just born and it is poured with ice water. Is that what's gonna happen to him? The same thing happened with the new ICO.
Activity: 573
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 07:53:13 PM
I don't believe this your ideology . I have benefited from holding some tokens while others dump them for pea nut . I still remember hydro , people sold 200k that was given as airdrop for  $50, $80 and $100 . I hold mine and sold at $700 in just a few weeks  .
Activity: 56
September 13, 2018, 07:38:21 PM
This is not always true. Hodling a token can get you somewhere. I made a mistake sometimes ago to sell a token and two weeks after I sold the token, it started mooning, rising like 250%
Activity: 270
September 13, 2018, 07:35:01 PM
Yes you should trade not hodl, so you can lose money and someone else earn that sweet money of yours  Cheesy ! Great advice no doubt  Roll Eyes ! If early adopters traded their btc last years they would probably lose milions till now!
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 06:30:02 PM
Or you are poorly monitored or evaluated only superficially. Look at the situation that was then on the market. You all need to understand.
Pages:
Jump to: