Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold ETH or Exchange with LTC - page 14. (Read 2444 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
May 30, 2019, 06:04:32 AM
Hold both ETH and LTC, let's say in a ratio of 6 : 4. That's my opinion anyway because both are solid long term projects with great developmental progress so far.
Are you mean must hold ETH > LTC ?
I did a month ago and got anything, then i do combinate LTC > ETH, Ratio = 8:2 at month, yes i got profit with LTC.
I thing your opinion are best to next month
copper member
Activity: 657
Merit: 1
May 30, 2019, 05:58:50 AM
Hold both ETH and LTC, let's say in a ratio of 6 : 4. That's my opinion anyway because both are solid long term projects with great developmental progress so far.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 30, 2019, 05:53:13 AM
Ethereum like Litecoin will continue to grow, now just cryptocurrency growth is no longer as fast as before, so you just need to hold and wait for the right moment, but only you need to choose between Ethereum and Litecoin.
I prefer invest ethereum rather than litecoin even though ethereum has to spend big capital because ethereum has a large volume and is easy to for up
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
May 30, 2019, 05:48:17 AM
Of course, LTC is very popular at the moment because of the halving but I recommend you do not invest all of your money just in 1 crypto. You can change the percentage of your portfolio but 1 coin even this ETH or XRP pr LTC is very risky.
Yes indeed the LTC will do halving, so it is very good to hold the LTC at this time, because if halving happens to eat the price has the potential to rise, but Ethereum also has very good potential for long-term investment. So I will buy both.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
May 30, 2019, 05:33:38 AM
Ethereum like Litecoin will continue to grow, now just cryptocurrency growth is no longer as fast as before, so you just need to hold and wait for the right moment, but only you need to choose between Ethereum and Litecoin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
May 30, 2019, 05:30:30 AM
I'm holding BTC and ETH for couple of months. I already have gotten great profit from ETH, should I hold more? Or I shouls have moved to LTC which also looks like a good investment for now. Please share your opinion, why or why not?

My advice to you is to hold your ethereum this is much profitable and having a huge of value in crypto market, ethereum is following the lead of bitcoin when there is bull run happen ethereum is one of the altcoins that rising up immediately the price.
Activity: 313
May 30, 2019, 05:23:57 AM
if there is a profit from ETH you have to share other coin benefits that you feel are good for tomorrow, I think LTC is not bad for making fences to be good and planting trees to bear fruit.
holding Ethereum at the highest possible price will be better, by looking at Ethereum's growth now I am more sure whether Ethereum will get more benefits.
Litecoin is good so it's not wrong if you have it, because it has a chance of profit.
if you benefit from Ethereum and you will buy Litecoin it might be a good thing, or you add more Ethereum is also a good thing, because the market is getting better.
Activity: 700
May 30, 2019, 05:03:31 AM
I'm holding BTC and ETH for couple of months. I already have gotten great profit from ETH, should I hold more? Or I shouls have moved to LTC which also looks like a good investment for now. Please share your opinion, why or why not?

Holding ethereum for long term is profitable. There is a chance ethereum reach highest price again at $1400. But Litecoin is good coin too but if i should choose between both coin, i am prefer choosing ethereum as my long term investment
copper member
Activity: 593
May 30, 2019, 04:37:58 AM
if there is a profit from ETH you have to share other coin benefits that you feel are good for tomorrow, I think LTC is not bad for making fences to be good and planting trees to bear fruit.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
May 30, 2019, 04:31:44 AM
in my opinion it is better that you continue to add and buy ethereum because I'm sure the price of ethereum will continue to rise to its peak, than you sell ethereum and buy litecoin, I think that's the wrong step
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
May 30, 2019, 04:27:52 AM
don't be greedy. keep it at ETH. if the profit you get from ETH are a lot, and you want to convert to LTC in my opinion if you do it now you are late. should be investing same as when you invest in ETH. investing the LTC currently same as you start over again becouse the price to much high i am affraid it wont climb again instead price droping.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
May 30, 2019, 04:21:13 AM
You should exchange your all ETH coin with LTC coin. Because now days Lite coin price is increasing in a higher rate. You already know that lite coin is now a profitable coin for investing. I think you should invest in ltc coin. Because some of other investors exchange their all Eth and Etc coin to LTC coin. So I think it is better to exchange with ltc.

Thank you
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
May 30, 2019, 04:19:36 AM
Right now Eth should ahve a major chance to grow as it lost much and Eth has on his side smart contracts. Ltc has the ligheting network capability and that is fine but it seems a speculation coin. I would do 60% Eth and 40% Ltc. Wink
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
May 30, 2019, 04:17:43 AM
Of course, LTC is very popular at the moment because of the halving but I recommend you do not invest all of your money just in 1 crypto. You can change the percentage of your portfolio but 1 coin even this ETH or XRP pr LTC is very risky.
Activity: 630
In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.
May 30, 2019, 04:09:53 AM

LTC brings nothing new to the table. Why would you invest in such an old tech where the main developer dumped all his coins at the peak of the market? Either invest in BTC or if you want similar forks use ZCash or if you want a tax free version of ZCash use BTCz or VOT that bring privacy to the blockchain that BTC and LTC dont have.

ETH has new technology with smart contracts. So that would be my preference.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
May 30, 2019, 04:04:48 AM
Better hold of BTC and ETH it is a promising profit that I say the price of ETH will continue to rise until it goes to $ 300 so that the longer the hold the greater the profit.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
May 30, 2019, 03:57:39 AM
Bitcoin and ethereum gets the most increase out of all crypto out there, it's better to hold bitcoin and ethereum instead, Litecoin founder told people to not buy his coin and just buy bitcoin instead and he even sold all of his litecoins.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
May 30, 2019, 03:46:10 AM
Both ethereum and litecoin have their own share of developments and many expects prices of both coins will also go up. Litecoin will be having its halving this coming August and there is a possibility that its price will go up further according some crypto analysts. Both coins are profitable but you should also research first to find which of them is more profitable.
Activity: 560
May 30, 2019, 03:38:16 AM
I am jealous of you my friend as you have held both gold coins--bitcoin and ethereum--and you have already tested benefits from Ethereum. But sadly for me, cryptocurrency has been bitter so far as I have suffered only losses. But hopeful enough I am that the coins I have held will increase in price one day and recover my losses. I think do not empty your holdings of bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 742
Merit: 121
May 30, 2019, 02:48:16 AM
If you have already made quite a good profit from Ethereum, then it may be worthwhile to consider buying a coin that has just begun its growth and can bring you more profit in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: