Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold ETH or Exchange with LTC - page 12. (Read 2444 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
May 30, 2019, 08:14:39 PM
if it were me, I would still hold ETH and BTC.  because the two coins are the father and mother of all coins.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
May 30, 2019, 07:59:59 PM
Better to hold your eth than to convert it, I suggest if you are interested to invest in LTC much better to buy it for another investment because for my own analysis both coins are trending to become expensive later on.

Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
May 30, 2019, 07:52:35 PM
I think this is the perfect time to buy and hold more LTC while the price is very cheap in the market. LTC is having the potential to hold and I can assure this thing. This coin as I noticed was following before the movement of bitcoin which is having a good potential to hold and I didn't have doubt until now. But if I were you OP, do you own research or better to stick on bitcoin and ethereum for the safe of holding your fund.
Activity: 194
Merit: 1
May 30, 2019, 07:40:30 PM
I'm holding BTC and ETH for couple of months. I already have gotten great profit from ETH, should I hold more? Or I shouls have moved to LTC which also looks like a good investment for now. Please share your opinion, why or why not?
So many people seems to be saying a lot of good opinions about the possible growth of LTC. I should be a good hodl for you too.
Activity: 357
May 30, 2019, 07:27:09 PM
For me you must hold it of if you have chance to trade it daily try,coz its profitable because holding is costing too much time but its worth it,after all it depend on you on how you handled it.
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
May 30, 2019, 07:27:00 PM
I think if you are interested in holding an LTC please buy an LTC, and don't exchange your ETH, because ETH is currently having a good trend in the exchange market.
That's right, we even make it straight of what we wanting to happen in our investment.
ETH is rallying forward and a good chances to earned profits that of LTC. But we don't want to cause some doubts or even holding them up of what they'll want to make their investment with the market. Only we need to think that we can make money of we do it, otherwise, regrets will be in the end.
Activity: 598
May 30, 2019, 07:15:51 PM
I think if you are interested in holding an LTC please buy an LTC, and don't exchange your ETH, because ETH is currently having a good trend in the exchange market.
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
May 30, 2019, 07:05:57 PM
Both Eth and Ltc are great coins with great potential. I personally don't see why you should convert your eth to LTC. Eth will definitely pump up once the bull market ( which I believe we are seeing the beginning now) begins and you can make even a higher profit.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
May 30, 2019, 06:58:56 PM
I'm holding BTC and ETH for couple of months. I already have gotten great profit from ETH, should I hold more? Or I shouls have moved to LTC which also looks like a good investment for now. Please share your opinion, why or why not?

The better part of ETH keeps you keep for the long term. Indeed at this time according to my concern, LTC has not pumped much higher as in other coins. If you buy LTC I suppose it would be an excellent option. And I expect after you buy LTC better monitor the price of LTC. When the coins are already pumping higher the better you sell.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
May 30, 2019, 06:43:00 PM
Don't switch BTC to any other altcoins if you want to invest for a long term target. It is better if you HODL both BTC and ETH while you buy LTC or any altcoins that you wish to invest as long as it has the potential to grow. If you look at the CMC those two top coins should be your priority to HODL instead of switching to other, you might regret that later if you choose the wrong side.
Activity: 882
Merit: 101
May 30, 2019, 06:20:08 PM
now you have to sell ethereum and wait for the price to fall again because bitcoin is not stable making ethereum prices go down so wait for ethereum prices to go down and buy again
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
May 30, 2019, 06:03:58 PM
I would keep both in equal proportions, all the same, both coins have great potential, but Ethereum is now greatly underestimated, in my opinion its price should be at least $ 500.
No doubt, LTC is also good to hold because its price can also grow. Right now the price of ETH is still down, and if you’re going to invest there’s a higher chance to have a 100% profit when we hit the level of $500 again. Its time to invest, don’t wait for the bull to come be prepared in times of a cheaper price. Don’t exchange your ETH just hold it and buy LTC with new money that you have.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
May 30, 2019, 06:01:56 PM
For me personally, I will choose ETH holding. We know how the ETH movement on the market, is very good and always increases little by little.
ETH is also the best altcoin in my opinion, complete with its trust. Even though a few moments ago the price of ETH was very drop, this coin was able to rise and move back to reach the best rate. Because of that, compared to change ETH to LTC, I absolutely prefer to hold ETH. See, ETH is not reaching $250.73.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
May 30, 2019, 06:00:02 PM
I would keep both in equal proportions, all the same, both coins have great potential, but Ethereum is now greatly underestimated, in my opinion its price should be at least $ 500.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 30, 2019, 05:55:03 PM
Both coins are good for a long term investment,  on a lowee risk, i would prefer to hodl ltc over eth, though eth have been a bit stable, the choice is to invest or hodl wisely.
Activity: 624
Merit: 250
May 30, 2019, 05:54:27 PM

The current market price of LTC is $ 106, if you buy it, maybe in June the price will increase by $ 150. From the price increase you get a profit but if the price decreases, you will lose, this of course you should be able to bet in taking risks if the prediction misses. For more details, you should look at the chart level in terms of selling and buying so you can decide to buy it or wait when the price drops.
copper member
Activity: 349
Merit: 0
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
May 30, 2019, 05:41:00 PM

The decision is really yours alone to make, we can only suggest. Both Eth and Ltc are great coins to hold but to me majority uses Eth so I see more potential with it
Activity: 523
May 30, 2019, 10:35:45 AM
Before another bullrun, Litecoin already pumped more than 300%, therefore you should hold your Ethereum in your wallet or can some convert to altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
May 30, 2019, 10:43:50 AM
Both of them are great because they ever reach top 2 on coincapmarket.
Altcoin market totally unpredictable so it will be wise if you can have both of them and try to hold as long as possible.

But if you still ask for just one, I will go for ETH because it's potential will gather people's " attention "
Activity: 282
May 30, 2019, 10:39:15 AM
Before another bullrun, Litecoin already pumped more than 300%, therefore you should hold your Ethereum in your wallet or can some convert to altcoins.
I think Etheruem is better for us to save than other assets now. maybe the BNB and LTC have experienced growth before the increase in bitcoin occurs. and that makes it possible there won't be a high increase in this asset. but the etheruem is slowly very certain in its growth.
Pages:
Jump to: