Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sale what is opinion ? - page 23. (Read 5876 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
June 24, 2018, 07:31:28 PM
You should hold your altcoin and wait for price rising. I'll buy more now because I believed that Crypto currency bull market coming soon
Holding is better if you can see the price will increase. This is nice you will buy more since this is our opportunity to have more. It will not dump long indeed so I think also increasing of price will coming.
Activity: 770
Merit: 113
June 24, 2018, 07:27:33 PM
It’s really depends on what altcoin you have. And also the timing on when you hold or sale the coin that you’re holding. Sometimes even you think that the coin you’re holding have a potential in a long run when you hold it and then the market will move drastically you will think that you should sell it immediately or hold until it move again. Perfect timing is the best thing you should do.

You are right, the decision to sell or buy depends on the chosen altcoin and market circumstances. The key is an accurate and accurate analysis technique. Do not be easily influenced by FUD so take the wrong decision.
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 24, 2018, 07:13:06 PM
I think it depends on the potential altcoin that own, each altcoin has different potential. traders buy altcoins that have good potential when prices are down as they are now, this is a good opportunity to increase assets.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 07:08:56 PM
You should hold your altcoin and wait for price rising. I'll buy more now because I believed that Crypto currency bull market coming soon
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 07:01:51 PM
The market will necessarily grow again. But when this happens nobody knows. in 3 months, a year or 3 years ...
Activity: 854
June 24, 2018, 06:58:17 PM
Hold while you can and sell while you can. Holding is a key factor i crypto. Make the right decision so as not to blame yourself.
Activity: 201
June 24, 2018, 06:57:05 PM
Hodl for sure since bitcoin is trying to regain its price again after long drop. Markets are in red now and if you sell it now, for sure you'll losses too much money.
Activity: 252
June 24, 2018, 06:54:12 PM
If at the moment, you should keep better. I do not advise anyone to sell now because the price of the altcoin is down very low, and I believe the altcoin price will increase again in the next few months, so keeping is a necessary ammunition now for you and everyone.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 06:48:51 PM
Since you have that altcoins you can just hold it  for a long time  so that you will earn more if the value of it will rise but if youre in emergency and you need  the money you can now sell it. It depends on you on what you should do and the kind of coin you have.
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
June 24, 2018, 06:44:23 PM
My opinion is that it is necessary to sell. It seems that the fall will last for more than one month. We need to get something from our coins.

I don't agree with you. I am expecting stabilising of the market and moving upwards. I will advise to hold, because the prices will increase soon.
Activity: 208
June 24, 2018, 06:41:35 PM
It’s really depends on what altcoin you have. And also the timing on when you hold or sale the coin that you’re holding. Sometimes even you think that the coin you’re holding have a potential in a long run when you hold it and then the market will move drastically you will think that you should sell it immediately or hold until it move again. Perfect timing is the best thing you should do.
Activity: 48
June 24, 2018, 06:32:31 PM
Im holding since one year i wanna See how IT goes and if IT moons i dont want to regret not being on board
Activity: 191
Merit: 3
June 24, 2018, 06:30:50 PM
HOLD. the market is currently in one of the deepest ends, with coins struggling in the face of the bear market, selling now will mean that you sell cheaply and that means you make loses, which is not an deal thing to do, the market wil not stay like this forever, the bull run will come and the holders will have quite a lot to gain
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
June 24, 2018, 06:19:17 PM
see the price go down every time altcoin is indeed a very bad thing to behold. certainly, it is the better to wait and holds your course will be much more promising than a low-value should sell or loss. but a lot of people who panic and sometimes ignore it up to sell in case of loss.
Activity: 152
June 24, 2018, 06:16:06 PM
The sad truth about holding cryptocurrency is that there are a lot of very real risks. The largest of them is that you could lose your money or coin as a bountyhunter…ALL of it! Investment advisors will tell you never invest more than you can afford to lose, and that explicit warning tends to be communicated more strongly, the higher risk the investment vehicle. Ironically, these prescriptive words are usually provided as it relates the investment not working out as planned, namely, that the investment is volatile or by some rare occurrence becomes worthless.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 06:05:33 PM
In fact, no one really knows, so everyone has to make a decision about what to do with their coins and be ready to bear responsibility for them. But in my opinion now is the best time for investments
Activity: 658
Merit: 107
June 24, 2018, 11:08:08 AM
To sell now is very silly. We can not give in to panic and we need to understand that this decline is temporary.  I see in this decline excellent opportunities to increase investment in the cryptocurrency, because now prices are minimal and after the market recovery you will remember these days with a smile.
Activity: 89
June 24, 2018, 10:55:07 AM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them or hold.

Hold on unless you really need money. Place for long-term investment. if you buy it without analysis, it might be better to sell it. my advice is to arrest him, when you decide to invest you already know that the coin you choose will profit.
Activity: 980
Merit: 503
June 24, 2018, 10:43:39 AM
My opinion is that it is necessary to sell. It seems that the fall will last for more than one month. We need to get something from our coins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
June 24, 2018, 10:42:01 AM
I would say you should better withhold your investment than you lose profits by selling low prices, I think you can hold the next few days at an inflated price. So you will get much more benefits.
Pages:
Jump to: