Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or Sell - page 89. (Read 72393 times)

legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
April 05, 2017, 08:19:52 AM
In trading how do you know if it is time to still hold or is it the right time to sell? Do you go buy your profit margin  or actually wait for the highest possible peak?
For example if you're earning like 10% of your investment, would you just sell or would you be interested in waiting and seeing if it goes more up so you could earn more, in doing that its possible that it may go down and you then earn like 5-8%
But what is your process in this? How do you go about hold and sell timings?

I always go for hold to get the benefits of the highest possible profit I can get with Bitcoin and can be considered as investment.  But if you are looking for day trading, it is always the incoming news and rumors being spread around as my indicator of selling or buying Bitcoin.   Timing is quite hard but it can be easier if we set range profit to trigger buying and selling Bitcoins.  So it depends on what is one person's ideal, i go around for at least 10% earnings.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
April 05, 2017, 07:18:19 AM
In trading how do you know if it is time to still hold or is it the right time to sell? Do you go buy your profit margin  or actually wait for the highest possible peak?
For example if you're earning like 10% of your investment, would you just sell or would you be interested in waiting and seeing if it goes more up so you could earn more, in doing that its possible that it may go down and you then earn like 5-8%
But what is your process in this? How do you go about hold and sell timings?
Pages:
Jump to: