Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or sell.... really? Better question: WHEN TO BUY - page 3. (Read 1554 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Well the fall had to begin because 1st aug is coming closer . So well it could fell upto 1500$ in coming time . So well people will start buying later and then you can sell later when price rises .
I see the bitcoin price and I see that the downside movement has stopped. Currently the bitcoin price is much more stable, so I'm pretty sure the bitcoin price will return to a positive trend. Hopefully all of this in accordance with expectations, because with the stability of the price can make bitcoin increasingly attractive to investors.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
It looks like it is dropping real fast and it this continues the price can easily fall through $1500, and perhaps reach $1000. o~o It is hard to say now, and you may be correct, as more people sell due to FUD, you can get a good price to buy instead.

I would try a 'Martingale' way of buying, just buy a bit more when the price drops, and that way you can recover your losses when the price recovers. Smiley If it starts to reach $1200, I'll start getting all of those Bitcoins.  Cool
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
Well the fall had to begin because 1st aug is coming closer . So well it could fell upto 1500$ in coming time . So well people will start buying later and then you can sell later when price rises .
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Ok gents. Here we are, BTC < $2000. When the weak knees begin to tremble and fall while anyone with real sand will be left holding a profit.
What say ye boys? When to buy?
I'm calling BTC @ $1700 for a buy. Let's open it up for discussion.
Pages:
Jump to: