Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or Trade - Which is Better? - page 12. (Read 2630 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 1
March 04, 2018, 01:02:24 PM
For now hodll is the best solution because almost all altcoin has decreased.
I think if you hold until the end of this week you will not be disappointed.
Both is better when price is increasing then trading /daily trading is better and when price is falling down then holding is better.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 04, 2018, 11:58:48 AM
Having seen the massive rise of cryptocurrency prices in the previous year, I have seen that if one gets a coin at the right time and holds it before the prices pumps up, there would be huge gains. But then, the frequent bearish attitudes of the markets also affords one some gains.
Among these two strategies, which is better and which d you recommend?

Hodl the coin if you think it has a good potential to increase in the future. It needs a research as to what coin has a potential because if you just ask for opinion of others what coin should you buy then most likely, they already bought that coin and suggest to you to buy so that price would go higher. If you don't have a time to trade then you should just buy a coin and then store it in your wallet for maybe one year. If you have a time though then you should trade because it increase the amount of your coins if you know what you are doing and have risk management.
Yes due to the steady increase in price of bitcoin nowadays,even more day traders have shifted to just buy and hold Bitcoins instead of trading and taking risks.

Hodlers basically just don't have the time for daily trading. Of course if you don't practice day trading constantly, you'll have less chance of becoming an efficient trader. So the next option is to simply hold, that way you won't have to concern yourself with the everyday fluctuation of market price
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
March 03, 2018, 07:18:42 PM
I think that hold is a safer choice than trade, hold us do not need to learn and ask too much as the trade but profit that hold network, we have to wait for a long time. But trading is much riskier, but the higher the risk, the greater the profit.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
March 03, 2018, 05:24:03 PM
Having seen the massive rise of cryptocurrency prices in the previous year, I have seen that if one gets a coin at the right time and holds it before the prices pumps up, there would be huge gains. But then, the frequent bearish attitudes of the markets also affords one some gains.

Depends on your capital interests, and character as well(to my mind)
because someone couldn't even sleep after make a decision to hold in any case and after looking how market falls...

try both variants))
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
March 03, 2018, 12:46:39 PM
I think holding onto your coins can help you earn good amounts of profits with very little risks but trading in the other hand, is very very risky simply because crypto market in very volatile and unstable. If you want to be successful as a trader, then you really need to have a very good sense and understanding of the market. HOLDing your coins is the best way to earn profits in the long run.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
March 03, 2018, 11:19:58 AM
I think this depends on the interests, abilities and goals of each person. Both strategies can be profitable but trade will be faster. However, you will need a bit of knowledge, skills and experience to be able to make a lot of money from the trade. Hold is also a good choice, but I find that this choice is suitable for future goals and you need to choose the potential coins in the future. I usually combine the two, depending on the purpose to choose.
Activity: 287
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 11:05:17 AM

I suggest for those who lack trade skills on exchange platforms or who are not capable of overcoming the risk of outcome own trade,
it is best to choose to become an investor and focus on the ICO offer that has the strength in developing their products compared to service offerings.
by understanding their corporate business concept and projects
or you can buy on exchange platforms and hold on your wallet like NEO, Ripple, and etc

for those who are interested in trading
you can choose to become a tanker or maker
provided you understand the situation and market emotions
with the movement of speculation and sentiment in the selling / buying position.

whatever the situation is to discuss strategy
to expand the portfolio and the size of the investment
is quite difficult as the initial concept for dealing with risk
is to understand your investment trend
in line with the capital capacity you can afford to provide.

there are various views, either here or out there.
but the effectiveness is dependent on the liquidity you can afford to take advantage of the current market uncertainty
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
March 03, 2018, 10:41:41 AM
I really prefer to trade but at the same time HODL a bag of BTC and some alts because that will like support you if you burn all your money in trading but of course even HODLING is risky.
Activity: 532
March 03, 2018, 10:19:14 AM
I am not really a fan of holding. So i choose trading. Trading is more profitable for me atleast. I do short time trading and i really earn a lot from here.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
March 03, 2018, 09:21:39 AM
I believe that it is a subjective term and it depends on the skills, risk capability of the user to take this decision. For me, I don't think that trading is my cup of tea as I have some other business so there is a limited time frame for me to take decisions if I am trading. Whereas, it requires high attention and flexibility in the same. Thus, I believe that I can do well in investment/hold option so it depends on the profile of the person involved in it.
Activity: 348
March 03, 2018, 09:04:40 AM
It depends on you. If you want to be more profitable in a short period of time, then Trade for you. But there is more risk. If there are no good ideas about the market.
In my opinion, Hold is best. Because it is less risk.

Holding bitcoin is much better because at this point the price level is low. Hold for the long term for brighter future. By a weeks or months the price increase, it will double or triple. Thinking positive bring you positive result.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
March 03, 2018, 02:08:12 AM
If you do not have any trading experience, then it's best for you to hold it! If you have the experience, you can trade (use only the purchase), before the correction go to the fiat and buy in the lower or averaged accordingly!
Not hold thoroughly but I suppose one must put some efforts here and there to get experience. This skill only comes when one practice something, some profits and losses are contributing towards your expensive bucket. Somehow if you get into one thing, how can you learn what to do and how to do next time? So not only hold, but get a taste of practical world.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
March 01, 2018, 06:05:18 AM
In my opinion this is depend on the your purpose to gain profit, if you would like to get monthly profit you have to do day trading but if you want to make profit for long term so just by hold will be better because not consuming much times. But actually day trading will be profitable in this situation of market, so if you have times for that, just learn more about strategy and risk management to make good profit.
Activity: 294
March 01, 2018, 12:26:03 AM
Both are beneficial. I complete a considerable measure of exchanging, yet at times it appears as if it would be similarly as great to purchase and hold. In the event that the cost goes up and you pitch to purchase back later, some of the time the cost just keeps going up and you pass up a great opportunity for those increases. on the off chance that you know how to deal with your speculation then you can increase much benefits.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 08:24:32 AM
In Low trend market if we keep trading we can average out our losses and if there is new buy you should wait for the right time to invest and then hold it for the upper trend
Activity: 238
February 28, 2018, 08:15:07 AM
I prefer both. Set for longterm and set for trading, longterm is huge rewards honestly I do trading for couple of tears if i hold that trades thats huge reward, but its not I set my target profit; lesson learned is set goals for longterm and short term trades. But trading need patience and time and effort also researchs you need to create a plan if you do trading. So goodluck
Activity: 434
February 28, 2018, 08:03:37 AM
Holding is better always because it saves your time. Where daily trading is risky even you are experienced. Do time to know about coin analysis rather trading
I agree with you that holding is good due to it's easy to manage and also you will not be pressure. Trading needs time because coins can fluctuate at high rate at any time and also it needs analytical skills for you to be able to gain huge profits. So, it depends on our needs like if we want to get profit in less than a month then trading is the option but if we don't want pressure then holding is the answer.
Activity: 168
February 28, 2018, 07:36:17 AM

Just the two of them are both profitable.. But for me I'd like to trade it when I see the good price. But I must prefer to hold it when it's dumped. But It's all depends upon the coin value.

So you are smart trader. You can manage your investment depend on situation.
But as always, make your trade plan before doing it. Follow the rule based on your plan.
Activity: 145
Merit: 16
February 28, 2018, 07:24:31 AM
Hold if you have good coins for future. Trade with some amount if you are familiar with trading. Depend what you want. I'm holding one part and trading with another
Activity: 378
February 28, 2018, 07:22:18 AM
Now good opportunity to earn big money on it. Purchase and you hold or trade. On both strategies it is possible to earn
Pages:
Jump to: