Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or Trade - Which is Better? - page 29. (Read 2630 times)

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
January 19, 2018, 04:45:46 PM
this is big mistake i made i started day trading when i started and lost quite portion of my holdings and now i am holding and already gained so much but be advised don't hold shitcoins always do research read forums search on twitter with $(coin ) like $zcl nd see what other are saying about it (be careful of shillers) .
I'm always looking for the right information for analysis, but I only find so well-prepared texts that every project is a heavenly manna, and not a single one is suspected of fraud. You need to be careful here and even after the analysis you can make a mistake.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 03:55:16 PM
I think the main thing is to find the right coins, and then to build the right strategy. Of course, bull trend is easier to trade. Buy on adjustments and sell on peaks
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
January 19, 2018, 03:50:17 PM
Having seen the massive rise of cryptocurrency prices in the previous year, I have seen that if one gets a coin at the right time and holds it before the prices pumps up, there would be huge gains. But then, the frequent bearish attitudes of the markets also affords one some gains.
Among these two strategies, which is better and which d you recommend?
No matter which way you would go as long you are on gains then it shouldnt matter whether you are trading on bullish or bearish trend but most of the time people do make gains on bullish trend. Cutting up profits is common because we do presume that price might still able to go up but if not we can easily cut profits but its just fine. No matter which way you prefer as long you are making money then it should be fine.

Yes, making money on whatever grounds or method is fine, but making money on bearish trend is way more tougher. Most chance is to loose. So unless one is a very good trader, its safe to hold. But often I saw a friend of mine makes most when its bearish, so it also depends on personal strategy.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
January 19, 2018, 03:31:04 PM
this is big mistake i made i started day trading when i started and lost quite portion of my holdings and now i am holding and already gained so much but be advised don't hold shitcoins always do research read forums search on twitter with $(coin ) like $zcl nd see what other are saying about it (be careful of shillers) .
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
January 19, 2018, 03:22:28 PM
Having seen the massive rise of cryptocurrency prices in the previous year, I have seen that if one gets a coin at the right time and holds it before the prices pumps up, there would be huge gains. But then, the frequent bearish attitudes of the markets also affords one some gains.
No matter which way you would go as long you are on gains then it shouldnt matter whether you are trading on bullish or bearish trend but most of the time people do make gains on bullish trend. Cutting up profits is common because we do presume that price might still able to go up but if not we can easily cut profits but its just fine. No matter which way you prefer as long you are making money then it should be fine.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 01:54:43 PM
If you are holding, all you do is look at the charts from day to day and wait for the price to go up.
Whereas if you trade, you do not have to wait for the price to rise for so much, because basically trading is looking for profit every day.
But, both equally profitable. No need to fear to hold or trade. Between the two have their own risks and advantages.
I like both because both of them are very solid source of income because one of them is investment and second one id trade so it depend on you which one you want to choose because many of the people they are doing online trade and they are very happy with trade it’s one of the fast way to earn from bitcoin and it don’t need extra time from you and if you want to keep it hold so after some time you can get a very good profit from it.
Activity: 681
Merit: 507
January 17, 2018, 07:29:23 AM

If you have a very good entry at the bottom make sure to hold that long-term, especially if you believe in the project, this can be 90% of your portfolio.

The last 10% you can trade with, just make sure you never trade your entire portfolio, especially if you are risk-averse.

Activity: 196
January 17, 2018, 07:27:10 AM
Trade is best if you Have knowledge about altcoin. If you hold alt coin you caught high pump but if you regularly trade you growth your coin and caught pump and dump so i tell trade is good.
Activity: 84
January 17, 2018, 04:36:39 AM
I think trading is the best way to enhance our skills in trading. But if you are now a smart person and a thinker should should hold cause prices may rise if sometimes investors are very demand in people.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
January 17, 2018, 04:27:11 AM
Although trading can generating a daily profit, I would advise to hold it. Holding within a certain period will result in greater profits, while also saving time to do other things. For me it's more pleasure making money once a lot, rather than a bit by bit.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
January 17, 2018, 04:13:36 AM
I will never forget what a wise crypto friend once told me... "If I had held I would be a rich man now"... If I had held and not traded, I would have 2x more money now Smiley sometimes the best thing you can do is to NOT do anything... unless you really know what you're doing when trading. I'd say a mix of both HODL and trading.  Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 14
January 17, 2018, 04:10:31 AM
I think both are better, I mean they are good in their own terms, in trading, you can earn profits or loss your capital while in holding it may take a long time but as far as I observe bitcoin is rosing incredibly every year so I think holding bit bitcoin for a long time has a less risk.
Activity: 371
Merit: 105
January 17, 2018, 02:43:09 AM
in my opinion, for now better resisted, seeing the condition of the price is very drastic decline, so better be patient for a while waiting for the price to go back up
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
January 17, 2018, 01:30:15 AM
In my opinion and very possible to apply it to myself, I will go for hodling less time in monitoring and can give me huge profit in the future. I may spend time to search for a very potential coins but the thing is, it is a one time bigtime and it is not bad at all.
Actually both are manageable, holding coin and trading is profitable. Yes if lack of time during the day you can choose holding of a certain coin. But hold only those coins that has the potential to become huge its value in the long run. Good to hold and at the same time trading are really better it is a matter of time management on which you prefer to do.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
January 17, 2018, 01:09:26 AM
I think it depends on the altcoins that youbare holding. Most of my altcoins are profitable if I will do daily trade. So I prefer to you to research potential altcoins that can help you to earn profit everyday.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 01:07:54 AM
In my opinion and very possible to apply it to myself, I will go for hodling less time in monitoring and can give me huge profit in the future. I may spend time to search for a very potential coins but the thing is, it is a one time bigtime and it is not bad at all.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
January 17, 2018, 12:34:55 AM
I think trade is the way more dynamic and you can control your balance better than hold. Holding is too much risky and you will lose all the time if you don't have balls.

Both are consist of high risk and It will just depend on your skills because in trading it really needs a lot of homework for you to make money while in holding you are just letting people to pump or dump the coin you are into it. Personally, I prefer holding because I'm not good in reading charts and other analysis so it really depends on you. Always choose what is more convenient for you not to be stressed.
Activity: 84
January 17, 2018, 12:25:08 AM
TRADE & HOLD which has two sides of it, if you have more experience, trade helps you make more money. Otherwise hold is safer. It depends on how you think. I recommend to combine TRADE & HOLD.
Activity: 50
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 12:18:24 AM
I think trade is the way more dynamic and you can control your balance better than hold. Holding is too much risky and you will lose all the time if you don't have balls.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
January 17, 2018, 12:00:21 AM
Experience counts in trading and to me it is pretty stressful to sit and monitor charts probably most of the day even though it may be profitable.Holding affords you the opportunity to decide when to sell off as time goes on
Pages:
Jump to: