Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or Trade - Which is Better? - page 25. (Read 2630 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
January 28, 2018, 02:19:11 AM
Depend on the your skill and time for that. If you have more time to trade for the better learn and doing that so posibility to gain more profit than just become holder. But you have to spend more time to analysis the market and also to learn some strategy.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
January 28, 2018, 02:07:09 AM
I prefer to keep it rather than trading because it makes me nervous and wants to sell immediately when the price goes down but if I keep it long enough i can keep calm and focus on my work better . I like trading but maybe I don't  fit in trading because my mentality is very difficult to control and can not help me earn profit if trading
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
January 28, 2018, 01:07:25 AM
Both, is profitable and depends on your capital amount to trade and different person have different comfort zones for trading. Somehow day trading is more hard to do if you have no good skills on it, it is a very risky. Long term holding is a sure profit if you invested in a Altcoin that have a big potential in the next months or years.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
January 25, 2018, 01:20:24 PM
Both are profitable. I do a lot of trading, but sometimes it seems as though it would be just as good to buy and hold. If the price goes up and you sell to buy back later, sometimes the price just keeps going up and you miss out on those gains. if you know how to manage your investment then you can gain much profits.
holding and trading is very profitable if we know how it works. but, to be more secure, I just hold the coins I have for now. trading in a fast way, is profitable, but at risk of losing more in comparison with holding.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
TRONscratch.com
January 25, 2018, 01:12:44 PM
Having seen the massive rise of cryptocurrency prices in the previous year, I have seen that if one gets a coin at the right time and holds it before the prices pumps up, there would be huge gains. But then, the frequent bearish attitudes of the markets also affords one some gains.
Among these two strategies, which is better and which d you recommend?

I'm my own understanding. I do prefer to trade than to hold.  It is better to trade and circulate a certain amount in your holdings when you do find small opportunity than to just wait and hold until pumps comes in. Though it is much safer when you hold but still we are in the trading industry and we already take risk. High volatile and high risk but greater opportunity, let's make use of it.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
January 24, 2018, 10:22:27 AM
Having seen the massive rise of cryptocurrency prices in the previous year, I have seen that if one gets a coin at the right time and holds it before the prices pumps up, there would be huge gains. But then, the frequent bearish attitudes of the markets also affords one some gains.

It really depends, some altcoins are profitable when you hodl it. Some are good for short trade. Keep in mind that when you are investing or picking coins to be traded, you should make your own research. Doing your research before investing is the key for a good investment and trade. Either of the two needs patience. If you are impatient, don't expect to earn a lot from trading or holding.
Activity: 210
Merit: 102
January 24, 2018, 10:14:34 AM
Both are profitable. I do a lot of trading, but sometimes it seems as though it would be just as good to buy and hold. If the price goes up and you sell to buy back later, sometimes the price just keeps going up and you miss out on those gains. if you know how to manage your investment then you can gain much profits.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
January 24, 2018, 09:45:40 AM
Both are same better holding are great savings have potential to gain your coins in the future, trading are very profitable fast gainer for your coins if the trader are knowledgeable and full skills how to trade effective low risk for their investment.

I agree. And I think that depends on the ruling and governing market trend. If the market is all increasing then trading would be better, but that still depends on the amount of profit you foresee to get. If you feel that the margin is still not reached even if its already actually a good time to trade, then the best option is to hold. On the other hand, if all assets are down, then why sell, especially if you won't get anything good from it. The smarter choice, again, is to hold.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
January 24, 2018, 09:13:20 AM
You're options were the same profitable if you like trading while your holding your trusted coins much better but before you go in trading make sure that you analyse well your decision made. Trading is so riskier compared to holding you need to be an expert in trading before you involved in this way of earning or else you've got lost all your fund.
Well, i can say that i must prefer on holding than trading let say 30% of my holding coins i trade it in other profitable coins.
good point why need to choose between the two if we can do it both?daytrading is one risky thing many users tried to be traders but end up nothing,so what is better to have some coins to hold(only those trusted and potentially coins)so if ever you have failed in trading theres a chance of gaining with your funds in holding.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
January 24, 2018, 09:09:58 AM
In my own opinion trading is really much better than holding if you want greater profits in a few months but you also have to spend time doing research on these coins you will be trading. But it really is worth it once these coins you will be trading have great potential to really grow big. But if you are kind of hesitant about trading then it’s best to hold your coins for a couple of years and check how much it’ll be worth in a few years.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
January 24, 2018, 09:04:40 AM
It depends on you, if you just have some quite big funds , you can do both, hold coins that has potential soon, that has potential to boom in the future boom in the market, like their special features of the project and do trade just for profits, like in short term period.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
January 24, 2018, 08:59:57 AM
As far as cryptocurrency is concern, to hold seem to be the best option for me.  Reason being that cryptocurrency is still at its early stage. Trading also is good, only that it does requires skills, as there are many factors to be considered.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
January 24, 2018, 08:50:23 AM
if you have trading experience, then of course trade, averaging at drawdowns buy back cheaper. If not, then of course hold and fix when your coins grow strongly
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
January 24, 2018, 08:13:22 AM
It is actually depends on your circumstances. Both are actually  good. Some says you must trade your money immediately once you receive your tokens. But some says it is better to hold your coins specially if the coin has potential. As for me,I hold my tokens because I am looking forward to their development.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 24, 2018, 05:37:13 AM

If you have a job and are busy during the day I Would suggest HODLING, if you on the other hand dont have a job and trade full time then my all means trade that ride.

i myself have also a job but i can still manage to do trading because trading doesnt mean you to do it everyday or oftenly. i only do trade whenever i see a significant increase on the coin that i hold and that wont happen all the time because they cant just increase substantially due to the fact that cryptos are highly volatile therfor i still do hold. but overall there is nothing better on both holding or trading as they can also be dependable.
yes, I think that holding the coins, and trading is a pretty good thing. but the best thing depends on your circumstances. to be honest I keep more coins than trading. but, I do that because I am looking for information about the coin, whether there will be development or not.
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
January 24, 2018, 05:32:42 AM

I think hold always best..There are many good profits available by holding good coins.Market can be down at any time in the trade.Tension is more and more. So I do not like trade.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
January 24, 2018, 05:15:30 AM
my chose both hold and trading . i think regular trading is best.i want from trading regular come a profit and continue hold my future able token.hold and trading earn best money.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 04:46:28 AM

If you have a job and are busy during the day I Would suggest HODLING, if you on the other hand dont have a job and trade full time then my all means trade that ride.

i myself have also a job but i can still manage to do trading because trading doesnt mean you to do it everyday or oftenly. i only do trade whenever i see a significant increase on the coin that i hold and that wont happen all the time because they cant just increase substantially due to the fact that cryptos are highly volatile therfor i still do hold. but overall there is nothing better on both holding or trading as they can also be dependable.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
January 24, 2018, 04:42:00 AM
Hold or trade both are better to making profit. If you're holding your coins then ultimately when the prices rising your investment also rising that is the biggest advantage of holding. Trading also good when you have experience or knowledge about it. Trading helps you to make huge profit . According to risk wise trading is more riskier than holding . Thus at the end of discussion I must say both are better for investment.
I believe that both are risky type of gaining process but it is also the fastiest way to earn maybe the better and less risk is holding because we can really control on what will be the  right time to sell our bitcoin i believe also in trading but i really reffer to the process which is less risk.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 04:40:10 AM

Pages:
Jump to: