Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold or Trade - Which is Better? - page 36. (Read 2630 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 252
January 14, 2018, 11:44:09 PM
Having seen the massive rise of cryptocurrency prices in the previous year, I have seen that if one gets a coin at the right time and holds it before the prices pumps up, there would be huge gains. But then, the frequent bearish attitudes of the markets also affords one some gains.
Among these two strategies, which is better and which d you recommend?

Hodl the coin if you think it has a good potential to increase in the future. It needs a research as to what coin has a potential because if you just ask for opinion of others what coin should you buy then most likely, they already bought that coin and suggest to you to buy so that price would go higher. If you don't have a time to trade then you should just buy a coin and then store it in your wallet for maybe one year. If you have a time though then you should trade because it increase the amount of your coins if you know what you are doing and have risk management.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 08:52:21 PM
According to the velocity and to the dynamic of the web, money goes back and forth in a way never seem before. So, the chances to get gains with trade, (a fast trade) is much higher than holding your money looking for through a slow search of ideal investment! I'd bet on instant trade, but cautiously observing its high risk.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
January 14, 2018, 07:22:18 PM
Due to missive rise in cryptocurrency market in last 1-2 years, we have seen that the HOLD is the best strategy to follow. Trading is risky and requires some experience in past.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
January 14, 2018, 07:14:42 PM
Having seen the massive rise of cryptocurrency prices in the previous year, I have seen that if one gets a coin at the right time and holds it before the prices pumps up, there would be huge gains.

Do not be scared of holding, or trading, just do whatever you prefer about both.

Do not be so dumb.. the market is full of opportunities at the moment and just letting them go off is a bad idea.. Everytime that i see an opportunity to make at least 0.01, i take it.

But there are some coins who are in the market only waiting for us to hold them up for a longgg time to make incredible profits.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
January 14, 2018, 07:14:14 PM
Both are same better holding are great savings have potential to gain your coins in the future, trading are very profitable fast gainer for your coins if the trader are knowledgeable and full skills how to trade effective low risk for their investment.
Activity: 331
Merit: 13
January 14, 2018, 06:57:06 PM
Having seen the massive rise of cryptocurrency prices in the previous year, I have seen that if one gets a coin at the right time and holds it before the prices pumps up, there would be huge gains. But then, the frequent bearish attitudes of the markets also affords one some gains.
Among these two strategies, which is better and which d you recommend?
Pages:
Jump to: