Pages:
Author

Topic: Holders bonus - page 3. (Read 622 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
November 16, 2018, 05:25:36 AM
Do you guys really fall for the so call bonus
For me i think is a way of tying holders down for not to sell their coin and probably want to buy more so as to receive more bonus why they start selling out to people.

I have once feel in a trap of one Japanese project call POSICOIN, which make me to hold their coin worth $800 in the name of so call Holders intensive and later turns out to be scam project they're no where to be found by now..

Or what do you guys think?

i never experience this type of agreement, but talking about bonuses, i would say OPEN platforms has one kind of this, where holders are able to get some percentage due to token swap, and i would say, its not worth to hold, because the price is always dropping. But it depends on how to judge the project.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
November 16, 2018, 04:58:02 AM
i think holding good coins is not leads to lost but holding wrong coins is definitely going to loss. holding is  best strategy for me.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
November 16, 2018, 02:59:12 AM
For me i think is a way of tying holders down for not to sell their coin and probably want to buy more so as to receive more bonus why they start selling out to people.

I have once feel in a trap of one Japanese project call POSICOIN, which make me to hold their coin worth $800 in the name of so call Holders intensive and later turns out to be scam project they're no where to be found by now..

It's very unfortunate things turn out to be so after the long time hold,that why we need to carry out a real due diligent research on any project before participating in it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
November 16, 2018, 02:53:51 AM
Holding bonus is very passive in the current market environment. Because you don't know if the market will fall. If it goes down, there will be more losses. If it goes up, profits will be more. So it is entirely necessary for us to make our own judgement.

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
November 16, 2018, 02:50:24 AM
Holders bonus is a very good method of avoiding tokens holder to dump in the market, holders bonus is good because you wouldn't need to use your fund to buy more coins and it's always win win situation when the developers are transparent and not doing it for a selfish interest because some devs do holders bonus for them to mute bounty hunters and investors from selling while they are dumping theirs for a good price at the detriment of the project community
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
November 16, 2018, 02:05:53 AM
if you have asset and already lose, better sell now, because we dont know what is happen next.
maybe will be worst or better we dont know.
but if you have some cash now, its a good time to buy.
Activity: 179
Merit: 6
Infleum
November 15, 2018, 08:58:24 PM
There are some coins that give you rewards for holding like NEO and SmartCash. I also have other coins that give holding bonuses for holding a year... they're not worth much anyway, so might as well.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
November 15, 2018, 08:42:51 PM
I think when the project has failed you must be able to accept the condition sincerely because to make predictions about the success of an ico that is difficult to be a major factor for traders to continue to be careful in holding a token in the future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
November 15, 2018, 06:55:29 PM
I think that you should not waste time on such projects because they often do not pay money
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
November 15, 2018, 06:54:54 PM
That’s positive and swift
It increases the number of tokens you have and also improves your wallet
The more you hodl, the more you earn
 Very smart move to prevent massive dumps on market trading
Activity: 448
November 15, 2018, 06:51:20 PM
I think that each developer can use the strategy that fits to him, in reality, all seek that consumers retain the currency, at least until the appropriate platform comes out for use, so I do not think is so bad idea, in addition to encouraging hodling and if the currency is really good, there are not a lot of reasons to sell it cheap, better wait and take advantage.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
November 15, 2018, 06:47:21 PM

the best coin to hold for now is a pos(proof of stake) and masternode coin
if you hold in your wallet and run a masternode or just stake your coin,, you will get rewards for that,,
but hold a good one,, for example pivx  Wink
Activity: 434
November 15, 2018, 06:43:42 PM
It's part of marketing they sell their tokens faster and cheaper with a freebies I hope everyone here knows how to understand the concept of ICO and most of this project cares about your money and not the project itself.
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
November 15, 2018, 06:36:20 PM

Definitely we cannot tell and predict the mind set of the creator or the developer of any project and their motives can be just for personal gains. We must always be smart and wiser when it comes to investing because anyone can take advantage and scam their investors without fear of getting caught and punish because we know very well the risk involve with cryptocurrency. Always DYOR and you can also ask others and observe the team and the project before putting your money into it.
Activity: 204
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
November 15, 2018, 06:09:44 PM
Sometime hold is not a good choice if you guys don't know how good project after token/coin that you're holding is. Of course sell immediately right after receiving from ICO project is not a good idea but sometime we have to do that and maybe at this time it's much better than hold because selling right after listing on exchange always the best time and it's the time new token/coin has highest price. After selling we still have chance to buy them back with much lower price if we want. LOL. Beside I don't wanna join any airdrop for holder which run by any ICO project, it's just a kind of stop falling in price, they run these kind of airdrop just to stop everyone dump their token price too quickly Smiley)
Activity: 183
November 15, 2018, 06:05:52 PM
Yes, there are projects that reward holders of their cryptocurrency. But often bonuses are used as a manipulation to promote the project and attract attention.
Activity: 714
November 15, 2018, 06:05:40 PM

There are enough projects that give bonuses to those who have been keeping coins for a long time without letting them circulate. Of course, among them are fraudsters. But there are scammers among other projects. I am calm about this.
The more money on the crypto market, the more there will be scammers.
Activity: 756
November 15, 2018, 06:01:06 PM
I will not hold any shit coins even for bonuses or rewards.  Better to buy top coins
Activity: 518
Merit: 4
November 15, 2018, 05:52:49 PM
Don't buy anymore with those so called bonuses.

I've heard of this same tactics from the coin developers so their investors won't just dump their coins. As those holders are hoping for that bonus, the developers of it would start to dump because that's their intention. They create the news so investors would come but later on they will get out and have an exit.

Exactly mine point here, i think most people have experience same situation hoping for a better growth of the project while the developer are busy repping up the holder just for their stupid self interest. We'll just need to be more careful nowadays and care less about their fake news
Activity: 572
November 11, 2018, 07:26:39 PM
This is a very unpleasant situation. After this, you should pay more attention to the projects. Always rely on yourself. If you feel that something is wrong you better sell your coins, you always can buy them again.
Pages:
Jump to: