Pages:
Author

Topic: Holders bonus - page 5. (Read 622 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 10, 2018, 03:10:56 PM
Do you guys really fall for the so call bonus
For me i think is a way of tying holders down for not to sell their coin and probably want to buy more so as to receive more bonus why they start selling out to people.

I have once feel in a trap of one Japanese project call POSICOIN, which make me to hold their coin worth $800 in the name of so call Holders intensive and later turns out to be scam project they're no where to be found by now..

Or what do you guys think?
hey, that was not really sweet of them to treat you that way. in general however, i think it depends on a project. not everything here is a scam. just stay focused and you shall find
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
November 10, 2018, 02:59:27 PM
Yeah, i think hold is the best choose for now.
We can look market now so bad for do a trading.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
November 10, 2018, 02:58:10 PM
It is quite interesting and certainly useful for us to make a shared experience about Bonus holders, where we must be more careful and not easily tempted by such fraud. I really have never heard of POSICOIN that you mean, but I hope that there will be no more events like this for the future. Thank you for the experience you have shared here.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
November 10, 2018, 02:51:14 PM
Your experience with holder's bonus that make you feel like that. If you want to opt for holder's bonus, it should be a reliable and legit project which you have confirmed and certified by yourself after series of research, holder bonus is advisable if it's a genuinely developed project
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
November 10, 2018, 02:32:23 PM
For me i really think it's a way of compensating holders, although that moves the volume way up sometimes.
I believe is just a strategy way of make the project looks more alive and attention of people
Activity: 518
Merit: 4
November 09, 2018, 07:16:11 PM
Do you guys really fall for the so call bonus
For me i think is a way of tying holders down for not to sell their coin and probably want to buy more so as to receive more bonus why they start selling out to people.

I have once feel in a trap of one Japanese project call POSICOIN, which make me to hold their coin worth $800 in the name of so call Holders intensive and later turns out to be scam project they're no where to be found by now..

Or what do you guys think?
Pages:
Jump to: