Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding 5 years a just a imagination - page 18. (Read 3404 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
May 22, 2021, 05:22:38 AM
Holding Eth will be the best thing and favorable as a long term investment.
Yes, and it has been proven long ago, it's different from NEM tokens whose platform is not much interested so there won't be much change even though it's stored for a long time.
Activity: 571
Merit: 11
May 22, 2021, 05:09:14 AM

we keep the coins at least 5 years , but its too long imagination.  you can proof it. 2018 early NEM coin was top 6 Marketcap now 56. so keeping its useless. we have to updated everytime and get the action the correct time and exit.

Now i think bear market is going on , so holding for 4,5 years just a imagination. specially i have to say that TOP 5 coins , we must keep  most probebly they will surpass the All time high again.

what all your perspectives?

you don't have to buy the trend coin but the one you think is promising, the one that influencers don't tell you then you will have an advantage and over time it can shine ... do your research.
Activity: 1292
Merit: 294
''Vincit qui se vincit''
May 22, 2021, 04:56:21 AM

we keep the coins at least 5 years , but its too long imagination.  you can proof it. 2018 early NEM coin was top 6 Marketcap now 56. so keeping its useless. we have to updated everytime and get the action the correct time and exit.

Now i think bear market is going on , so holding for 4,5 years just a imagination. specially i have to say that TOP 5 coins , we must keep  most probebly they will surpass the All time high again.

Nem is still worth to hodl for 5 years, you can see it in their milestones. The top 5 coins maybe will not perform more aths but it will still be in the top rank as long as the developments nicely executed.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
May 22, 2021, 04:51:32 AM

5 years might be a bit too long, but I try and hold my coins for 2-5 years. There are examples where holding wasn't a good idea and then there are examples where it made sense. For example doge coin or ether. What if we sold our coins last year? We would have missed out on so many profits. As long as there are no bad news coming out for the Coin I would just hold it.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
May 22, 2021, 04:44:04 AM
We all know that if you want to hold the coin you must have a good knowledge of his coin. So first gain knowledge about the coin then hold and if you hold without gaining knowledge you will eat a lot of big losses.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
May 22, 2021, 04:37:23 AM
Holding Eth will be the best thing and favorable as a long term investment.
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
May 22, 2021, 04:27:09 AM
It would take a great deal of discipline to hold a coin for 5 years, especially where you see the value getting higher. I guess the reasons why anyone may have held Nem for such a duration is simply because there's really nothing spectacular going on with the project and no increase in value. Its always more satisfying to sell your coin at a higher value
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
May 22, 2021, 04:08:32 AM

The current perspective is to wait for the market to return to normal, because the time for 4.5 years is a very long time to live and only people who have extra patience are able to live it, and speaking of coin rankings, it really depends on three aspects. , firstly coin development, second coin enthusiast, and third is trading volume in one day, if those three aspects are not there, then the coin will rank very deep and far from the top.
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
May 22, 2021, 04:14:09 AM
Why NEM? Hold BTC and ETH to see what happens in the next five years time, they never disappoints, the best coins to hold for many years to come is the king and queen of crypto, every other coins can lose it's position easily
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
May 22, 2021, 03:58:10 AM
Separating the wheat from the chaff is extremely hard in these altcoin spaces. It might be beneficial for you if you have a basic programming/technologies and cryptography knowledge in general. It will give you an advantage to know which project that lies their foundation to strive for the future instead of copy-pasting what been already made.
Activity: 297
Merit: 40
May 22, 2021, 03:53:31 AM
There are some people who can hold their coins for 5 years, yes that is really hard but it is still possible. One thing that makes to hold for a long term is that being impatience, hyped. There are times that when the coins that we are investing got hyped then we will go sell it, there is no wrong for this thing if you are talking about investing in a meme coin that just got high because of the hyped. When talking about investing for a long term, like investing bitcoin then it is really hard for us to do because there are times that bad things may happen to us and we don't have any choice but to pull out our investment.
Activity: 756
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
May 22, 2021, 03:47:50 AM

Pages:
Jump to: