Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding 5 years a just a imagination - page 4. (Read 3399 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
September 15, 2021, 10:52:11 AM
Many success stories now appear because they hold up to 5 years or more, those who bought and held Ethereum 5 years ago when the price was below $10 of course would get huge profits up to 340x, I think 5 years is the right time to invest, I will hold ethereum , BNB and Solana because they believe they can skyrocket.
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
ITSMYNE
September 15, 2021, 10:45:00 AM
i think you have a good point but i boils down to what coin you are holding. i will always hold on to blockchain and smart contract tokens. tokens like ethereum, binance, Ada and co. Also it is good to follow thrends and know emerging technologies in crypto. i think defi is here to stay and it is along term investment. don't just invest because you saw the token in the top 10. you can take a look at EOS and NEO. they are gradually leaving the top 10 and will eventually leave.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Gistcoin
September 15, 2021, 10:30:43 AM
Long-term investments are investments made by companies or individuals over a long period of time (generally more than 1 year).
Usually, the long-term investment goal is to prepare for future finances, such as retirement costs, children's school fees or to grow the wealth assets owned by individuals or corporations.
Long-term investors generally spend less time monitoring the movement of the value of their assets, so even for long-term investments you still have to monitor the movement of your assets.
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
September 15, 2021, 08:06:29 AM
I salute to those who are still hodling up that many years, it's not that easy especially when you talk about big investments. much like stock market. It's sounds imaginative but its possible and true, I know some people still hodling up and they are doing well so far
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
September 15, 2021, 04:40:41 AM
Nip remains worthy hodling after 5 years, as seen by the achievements. Our five best coins don't always function as well in the future, but they will finish in top spot as soon as the improvements are well-executed.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
September 15, 2021, 04:10:54 AM
5 years is a long time, if we invest at the right time, maybe we will get the maximum profit, but if in 5 years there is a price correction we might get a profit that is not maximal. for me as long as there is a new ATH formation then I will release some assets, and some I hold maybe more than 5 years depending on the market situation later

Long-term hold of up to 5 years is very profitable, of course only coins that already have a high reputation such as bitcoin, ethereum, BNB, Crypto.com, TRON and so on, it's too risky if we hold long-term coins that are still new because according to my experience there are many dead or frozen in the market.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 115
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
September 15, 2021, 02:23:55 AM
5 years is a long time, if we invest at the right time, maybe we will get the maximum profit, but if in 5 years there is a price correction we might get a profit that is not maximal. for me as long as there is a new ATH formation then I will release some assets, and some I hold maybe more than 5 years depending on the market situation later
Activity: 55
Merit: 5
September 15, 2021, 02:18:54 AM
A friend of mine has a good mentality. After buying the tokens, he didn't look at the market often. He told me that after buying it, he would treat it as if he had no tokens. This mentality is worth learning.
However, five years is too long. If you want to hold for a long time, you must first understand the future of currency. If you are confident in this coin, please stick to it. After all, five years is not too short. It is safest to choose mainstream currencies. If you find a good time, you can try to stick to it.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 250
July 28, 2021, 08:32:58 AM
i think that saying that you're going to hold for 5 years does not make any sense, you have to hold depending on the market and the news which everyone holding should be aware of, holding for 5 years is like gambling, you don't know what could happen, but you hold hoping for the best.
Holding for 5 years is a very long job and even some people find it annoying to wait for the passage of time for 5 years, because how many events will we see in the market during those 5 years, so it can only be done by people who have the patience extra and never complained about any condition in his life.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 100
July 23, 2021, 07:32:51 PM
We’re not in a bear market, we’re just cooling off after going too high, too fast in the first part of 2021. Just relax & wait, if you waited 5 years you can wait another few months which is when this bull run will heat up again.
I believe the same but there are many people that cannot wait any longer, many people bought at the top or near the top and they are desperate, after all they invested money they could not afford to lose and every single day in which the price of bitcoin does not move or it goes down it is another day in which they are thinking about selling their coins and eventually they will do so, which is a shame as I think the bull market we will see at the end of the year will be massive.
you are right. many people are impatient in holding the coins they have. Well, I'm like that sometimes too, but I understand that we won't get rich overnight holding altcoins. however, as long as we hold the right coin, I think it's only a matter of time for the price to recover. well, for another matter, it looks like you guys are holding the coin wrong long term.
yes it's only a matter of time.. holding altcoins is certainly a lot of risk if it is within 5 years. We have to be good at analyzing For me at this time if I have a big enough profit, I can sell it. Because we never know what this coin will turn out to be, and I realize that...that's why I'm not too greedy in making policies.
i think that saying that you're going to hold for 5 years does not make any sense, you have to hold depending on the market and the news which everyone holding should be aware of, holding for 5 years is like gambling, you don't know what could happen, but you hold hoping for the best.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
July 23, 2021, 06:14:22 PM
You can choose a cryptocurrency with a long history of development and complete technology, such as Bitcoin or Ethereum. They have strong technical support and long-term development has withstood the test of time and the market, it is difficult to beat. More people are investing and demanding so that it has great development potential and room for appreciation.
The emergence of a large number of altcoins is relatively risky, and the investment and trading time should be selected according to market trends to reduce the risk.

They can do that but they do not want to do so and the reason is that they think those two coins cannot give huge profits anymore, now bitcoin did a 12x in just a year and while that is huge many people are trying to make fortunes with just a couple of dollars so they needs coins that do 100x or even 1000x, and with that in mind they are looking for new coins as those are the only ones that can do anything remotely close to that, but unfortunately the majority that tries to hold those coins for that long will just lose their money.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
July 21, 2021, 01:06:51 PM
we keep the coins at least 5 years , but its too long imagination.  you can proof it. 2018 early NEM coin was top 6 Marketcap now 56. so keeping its useless. we have to updated everytime and get the action the correct time and exit.
Do keep in mind that not all of the coins are benefit for 5 years of hodl. If the team and supporters are losing its faith then it's over.

If you would like to invest some, then invest it on some already good one such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. I'm even surprised if those new coins even survive in next 1 year despite majority of them have shady business and roadmap going on right now. Although it's not all of them, I would be really careful if I would like to hodl the coins.
Activity: 546
Merit: 148
July 21, 2021, 01:05:46 PM
5 years is not a short time, so you should really choose the right coin for investment.  Altcoins that are well known to many people, I choose altcoins that move to follow the bitcoin rally movement and don't forget to monitor all the time so as not to miss the opportunity to reap profits

You are good analysts buddy.
One can't just wake up one day and decide to invest in trend because others are buying it and decide to hold for 5 years.
During 2017/18 bull run, I know so many projects and I anticipate to buy and hold them for long time though I didn't have the funds then Grin
I have search the whole coin market cap and I can't seem to find/locate most of them. They have been dilisted due to low demand and trading volume, some has been exploited while some ended up as a scam despite the huge beginning of projects development.
Activity: 891
Merit: 43
Random coins :)
July 21, 2021, 12:43:20 PM
If you are going to invest a fortune in a coin then chances are high that you won't hold this long as  the risk is increased over time.
If I use bitcoin as my reference, people bought btc when it was worth peanuts and imagine investing only $200 by now that's worth a lot. With today's coins it's really difficult to get these kind of ROI that bitcoin has produced.
All I know is that for newer coins it could even be difficult to get a 1000X and I will say holding for 5 years is imaginary.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
July 21, 2021, 12:03:12 PM
The cryptocurrency market is volatile. If we want to hold a coin for a long time, we must choose a currency with a long development time and a strong foundation with perfect technical support, and keep abreast of the market conditions and price trends of the coins we hold.
Yes, and I think almost everyone already knows what coins to hold for the long term, and for the short term, because the market doesn't always follow one's whims, and everyone won't know what the market will be like in the future.
But the fact is that there are not a few who do not have knowledge about it,
and what's worse sometimes those who don't know which coin is good for the long term or short term ask others for advice without studying it first
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
July 21, 2021, 11:34:21 AM
only people who have a high level of patience are able to hold coins for years, in such a long duration we will indeed be faced with several possibilities, instead of looking for profit on one coin we end up losing, so in diving in the crypto market we always  required with the right reference so that our time and money are not wasted.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
July 21, 2021, 11:23:25 AM
yes it's only a matter of time.. holding altcoins is certainly a lot of risk if it is within 5 years. We have to be good at analyzing For me at this time if I have a big enough profit, I can sell it. Because we never know what this coin will turn out to be, and I realize that...that's why I'm not too greedy in making policies.
maybe in fact the more appropriate planning is the determination of profit or loss. we can determine the selling price and buying price in the investments we make.
because the time planning is sometimes not under the correlation of market conditions. when we wait for a long time and ignore the big pump with the profit in the beginning I don't think it will be good for the investment made.
just believe the fallen market will rise again. from any circumstances we will see the assets we have will grow back.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
July 21, 2021, 12:25:24 AM
The cryptocurrency market is volatile. If we want to hold a coin for a long time, we must choose a currency with a long development time and a strong foundation with perfect technical support, and keep abreast of the market conditions and price trends of the coins we hold.
Choosing a coin that is good for long term holding is really necessary if we dont want to lose our hard-earned money. Most of the coins existing nowadays are just here because of the hype and has no utility to survive the different market situation.

Established coins are the best choice for long term investment because they already prove something that other coins dont have. Although it takes time to profit atleast they're unlikely to be delisted in exchanges.
Absolutely, especially if you choose the coins that has a good fundamentals for a long term investment. Holding is a great technique when the market price goes down to not lose the money you earned for a long time because as I observed, coins that exist nowadays are the coins who follows trade ideas and especially those trends in the market and has no utility to survive to different market situations.
Those coins that are really trusted are the best choice for a long term investment because as the years goes by, they already had proven something in the crypto currency world where people really wants to be in it. Even though sometimes it takes time to make a profit in those trusted coins but at least it give such a small amount or price.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
July 20, 2021, 11:06:08 PM
Choosing a coin that is good for long term holding is really necessary if we dont want to lose our hard-earned money. Most of the coins existing nowadays are just here because of the hype and has no utility to survive the different market situation.

Established coins are the best choice for long term investment because they already prove something that other coins dont have. Although it takes time to profit atleast they're unlikely to be delisted in exchanges.
Activity: 116
Merit: 11
July 20, 2021, 09:35:21 PM
Pages:
Jump to: