Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding is bullshit? - page 21. (Read 7581 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 07:34:40 PM
I think that you are so patient to wait for the coin price you have 3 types of coins to hold long time. my council - to throw out not clear coins. and to find the good project with good team and receive a coin with the good price of course.
Activity: 289
May 02, 2018, 07:32:36 PM
Of course not! In my opinion, this is a great strategy, if you can not spend too much time on this activity, but you believe that the crypto currency can grow! In my opinion this is a win-win option!
Yes , Holding is the most easiest strategy and the most effective strategy that could bring you back the huge profits . You could actually don't need to work so much in this market, just choose a really nice coin to hold and wait for about 6- 36 months and get back the profits, easy right ?
Activity: 658
Merit: 153
May 02, 2018, 06:40:13 PM
I think not bullshit, If you have a good hamper I think very good. Your choices are important here.
Activity: 242
CRYPTASSIST.io
May 02, 2018, 06:36:05 PM
For me, the strategy brought a lot of money. Even those coins that cost very little through gave me a good profit
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
May 02, 2018, 06:27:35 PM
I really can't say holding is bullshits because alot of things has been put towards getting a token or coin so one will want to sell at a very good price not just a give away price. If the value is not good at them moment it good to hold till you can get a better and making sense value to sell.

Definitely, some altcoins maybe bullshit, their price can't move high because of lack of development and have not marketing plan at all. In the other hand, if the project is very interesting there is a possibility that it will grow faster than others so we better read their white paper ahead to be able to find what is being useful investing in that coin.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
May 02, 2018, 06:23:54 PM
I hold 3 coins espers-(3 years),insane-(2 years),html - (5 years) Shocked and price is the same....no moon ....I dont trust to holding anymore,any suggestions?

It depends on what coin you hold. if you hold a potential coin, i think holding is the best choice. Make your own research about your coins and always check the progress of the coin what you hold. If you hold a shitcoin, i think holding is bullshit.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
May 02, 2018, 06:22:47 PM
Hodling is best strategy if you got strong investments, if you got shit you can wait forever and receive only minus and lose money.
Activity: 171
May 02, 2018, 06:21:04 PM
Not all coins and tokens give the same good profits. It is necessary to choose well the project that is behind these coins. We need to constantly monitor this project. Without this, holding those coins is meaningless.
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 06:18:51 PM
I really can't say holding is bullshits because alot of things has been put towards getting a token or coin so one will want to sell at a very good price not just a give away price. If the value is not good at them moment it good to hold till you can get a better and making sense value to sell.
Activity: 378
May 02, 2018, 06:13:03 PM
I hold 3 coins espers-(3 years),insane-(2 years),html - (5 years) Shocked and price is the same....no moon ....I dont trust to holding anymore,any suggestions?

Your tokens are utter nonsense - they're valueless and nobody knows about them. I'm surprised they're still in sales! Why do you keep them for a long time?
Activity: 254
May 02, 2018, 05:49:17 PM
You holding some sheetcoins from 2013 year Shocked. If you bought btc in 2013 year your deposit will make more than x80. So why you bought such coins?
Activity: 336
May 02, 2018, 05:45:07 PM

It only means that you are holding a coin that is worthless because coins has different growth in the market depending on the platform of the ico, that's the reason why you need to look for the ico's platform before investing.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
May 02, 2018, 05:43:45 PM

Three years is a long time - you should change the strategy, sell these coins and purchase new ones. Look at ETH, BTC, LITECOIN, NEO, and XVG - they'll achieve growth!
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 03:21:30 PM
Holding is good for me if i am waiting for some price, that is good for me, not for the ath. If you want to catch ath you could be dissapointed. Smiley And only top coins or coins with active working devs and good project can have some future. In many cases i made mistake when i sold early because i was impatient.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
May 02, 2018, 03:11:40 PM
Because the coin you are holding is real shitcoin. Even if you hold it for ten years or more, same thing will happen. Research first before buying and holding a coin. What's the purpose of that coin, roadmap, team behind it and some important thing you should know. Learn from you mistake.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
May 02, 2018, 11:19:59 AM

I think you are wrong in choosing a coin, it is better to hold long-term coins is a more popular coin, because it will more allow the coins will rise higher.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
May 02, 2018, 11:13:08 AM
Probably i made wrong choise and also nobody saying that your tokens will not be profitable in 2-3 months? At my opinon it's like a coin flip game when you have only 50% chance to gain something
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
May 02, 2018, 10:31:33 AM
It really depends on the coins. I don't think the ones you mentioned were good for long term hold. You could've held them for a few months or so.
Activity: 560
May 02, 2018, 10:16:48 AM
It depends the crypto you hodl. 99% are mostly pump and dump shitcoins. Hence, better study and research on the coins before decided on hodl. So perhaps better stay in those top coins, and there actually some great coins that hodl worthy. But you have to DYOR.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 10:13:54 AM
Why not do both? You can sell some when you're in the profit and hold a percentage for better days.
Pages:
Jump to: