Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding is bullshit? - page 25. (Read 7581 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 105
April 30, 2018, 06:01:26 PM
Holding is not bullshit if you have the right coins. If you have garbage, then the result will be garbage. Be careful what are investing in.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 05:58:15 PM
I hold 3 coins espers-(3 years),insane-(2 years),html - (5 years) Shocked and price is the same....no moon ....I dont trust to holding anymore,any suggestions?

I think it's not about the holding strategy rather it's about the coin that you hold. i know that you understand the risk of holding altcoins compared to actually holding BTc or ETH to which you'll have a guaranteed profit. Last year, the mooning reached 20k USD for BTC which really became profitable for most of the participants. it's not about the strategy rather it's about what your holding.
Activity: 429
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 05:51:59 PM
I hold 3 coins espers-(3 years),insane-(2 years),html - (5 years) Shocked and price is the same....no moon ....I dont trust to holding anymore,any suggestions?
Holding is a necessary thing to do when it comes to crypto bacause cryptos are mostly volatile such that there are tendecies for market downfalls and increase to happen everytime. But not all cryptos are having chances to recover from the dumps in the market. Obly those cryptos that are having a high market demand are good for holding within a long period of time such as bitcoin and etherium. These two cryptos' market price are increasing for a long run so holding would yield to huge profit.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 05:50:48 PM
I prefer to hold. But that is because I do not want to spend a lot of time investing in new coins and missing out on the coins I've invested in.
Activity: 190
Merit: 15
April 30, 2018, 05:50:06 PM

Tell that it's BS to early BTC, ETH, NEO, etc. adopters Grin
Seriously, holding is bullshit only if your picks are bullshit. If you've made your own thorough research and believe that it has potential, then it will rise eventually. Or maybe not, if you're unlucky. Btw, I never heard of the coins you mentioned, except probably the last one.
Activity: 469
Merit: 101
April 30, 2018, 05:47:51 PM
I trust in holding, there are a lot of really bad coins on the market, so you must se potential in a coin, before you are investing and don't do it blindly and invest in anything.
Activity: 350
April 30, 2018, 05:39:07 PM
Even if you prefer to keep coins, always see sometimes the course of each. The market of cryptocurrency is very unstable, therefore it is always necessary to follow it to make a profit. As practice shows, not all coins grow over time.
Activity: 308
April 30, 2018, 05:26:17 PM
In order to kill your doubts you need to look at the prices of most coins a year ago. Just look and you will understand that long-term storage can bring a big profit.
Activity: 85
April 30, 2018, 05:24:01 PM
Holding bad coins is bullshit, holding the right coins can make you lots of gain (and $$$ when you convert them)...
right coin picking and  patience are the 2 main ingredients...

Yes and a bit of luck because these coins can look so good then fail afterwards as well while some we thought are not so good looking might turn out to be a gem in the future.
Activity: 602
April 30, 2018, 05:21:38 PM
Holding bad coins is bullshit, holding the right coins can make you lots of gain (and $$$ when you convert them)...
right coin picking and  patience are the 2 main ingredients...
copper member
Activity: 546
April 30, 2018, 04:59:06 PM
I really can't say holding is bullshits because alot of things has been put towards getting a token or coin so one will want to sell at a very good price not just a give away price. If the value is not good at them moment it good to hold till you can get a better and making sense value to sell.
Activity: 137
April 30, 2018, 04:30:18 PM
I would spend days researching different coins. DYOR, read the whitepapers, understand the challenges, talk to the teams, etc.
Then try to categorize them and try to weight them appropriately in a balanced portfolio. Don't copy someone else's here. This is your risk, own it. Remember your research and what you've found. Don't chase the dragons and don't get caught up in random internet people telling you what to buy.
Activity: 76
April 30, 2018, 04:03:15 PM
I don't believe it , if you hold the antshare in 2017 , from 13 cent , and sold it in 1st 2018 Jan (Neo), your 13 cent is worth around 180+ dollar , so holding is not shit , people need to hold great project like Neo
Activity: 70
April 30, 2018, 04:02:19 PM
Long-term investing is a great way to make money. Even if you do not earn now, you will earn in the future.
Activity: 147
April 30, 2018, 04:00:08 PM
Holding Is not bullshit, except if the coin future is not going to be great. Before you hold a coin, i think you should find out and make sure you know how it progress is before holding. It's good to hold if the price of the coin is red, i think one should be patient no matter how long it takes so as to be profitable.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
April 30, 2018, 03:56:49 PM
Not all coins are good for holding. I hold them only if I cant sell them with a good price. Then better way is to wait for a little.
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
April 30, 2018, 03:55:04 PM
I'm not lucky in the holding. All the coins that I kept either fell in price, or kept the price on the same level. But as soon as I sold them, the price of some coins soared to the skies.

bro, i feel your pain  Grin

i think any traders know it
i had a many moments when they looks like your
but it`s not a reason to talk bad about the holding
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
www.daxico.com
April 30, 2018, 03:53:19 PM
it is true if the talk is nonsense, the better the coin should not be in the buffer continue, better to sell, if only we will never get revenue, mending on sale we can earn income.
Activity: 560
April 30, 2018, 03:46:29 PM
Holding isn't bullshit but selling out of panic does.
Holding your Crypto Assets will save it from the crypto mega dip so if you are selling it out of panic then you will miss the pump and higher returns.
I didn't sell even a single coin that I got from signature and other bounty campaigns and I am holding them and today I am contented because they are pumping and offers me high profits even the crypto market is dropping.

I also found on several occasions that, given the low level of markets, some coins held a very positive and stable growth. Perhaps this is due to the prospects of the project, And maybe with the active demand of investors and traders.
Activity: 266
April 30, 2018, 03:38:39 PM
Holding isn't bullshit but selling out of panic does.
Holding your Crypto Assets will save it from the crypto mega dip so if you are selling it out of panic then you will miss the pump and higher returns.
I didn't sell even a single coin that I got from signature and other bounty campaigns and I am holding them and today I am contented because they are pumping and offers me high profits even the crypto market is dropping.
Pages:
Jump to: