Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding is bullshit? - page 34. (Read 7581 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 10:41:54 AM
I invested in Bank4YOU Group ICO. They have a good idea and strong team. I received my BEEFY tokens and I hope after big announcement price will go up! So I HODL!
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 07:08:42 AM
No its not a bull shit, depends on what you hold and for how long) I hold some coins for two years already and some of them gave me x170 already)
I agree with you. It depends on time when you holding your coin. Also it depends on what coin are you holding for. If you want to hold your coin in a long term. You need to choose a better coin  that sustain a long term. So that you will earn a bigger profit from your coin. If you have a coin in your own and that coin are not popular in the market. It is better to sell that coin if the price going higher. So that you will not regret if the down and down.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
April 24, 2018, 06:57:01 AM
Long-term investment is a very lucrative business, the main thing is that you had a strategy for your investments taking into account the time/risk management  Wink
Activity: 49
April 24, 2018, 06:54:41 AM
The collection you hold is actually the bullshit because if you really want to earn from holding than keep better coins in your collection like neo , ethereum , tron etc.
copper member
Activity: 363
Merit: 9
April 24, 2018, 06:48:54 AM
I hold 3 coins espers-(3 years),insane-(2 years),html - (5 years) Shocked and price is the same....no moon ....I dont trust to holding anymore,any suggestions?
I could say that you wrong in your perception that holding is bullshit. There are many individuals who are now rich because they have the patience to hold their cryptocurrencies. But it is up to you if you want to hold or not.
Activity: 182
April 24, 2018, 06:41:32 AM
Holding is actually the best way to make the most money in the cryptocurrency market but holding becomes useless when you are holding useless coins which is why you should always do research and get educated about a coin, it's projects and it's developers before you invest in it. Holding is part of the investment process just make sure you are not holding dead end coins
I agree with this. People do not do enough research when they invest and most times they are just putting money in coins and projects they know nothing about so they have no idea what to expect and then they end up buying a lot of useless coins with no potential and then when the coins don't do well they start looking for anything else to blame besides poor judgement
Activity: 175
April 24, 2018, 06:08:22 AM
holding is profitable if you hold good perspective coins, why don't you hold bitcoin or ethereum for example?
Activity: 434
April 24, 2018, 06:04:00 AM
No its not a bull shit, depends on what you hold and for how long) I hold some coins for two years already and some of them gave me x170 already)
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
April 24, 2018, 06:02:36 AM
I hold 3 coins espers-(3 years),insane-(2 years),html - (5 years) Shocked and price is the same....no moon ....I dont trust to holding anymore,any suggestions?
You hold bad coins, I didn´t hear about this coin, so probably your coin is dead, next time you should better choose your coin.

And he was generalizing that holding is bullshit. That was weak and misguided. I am not saying those 3 coins are bad as I tried buying them before. Now I am still holding some few million Espers. But seriously when you are investing all your money on very low volume coins is a big mistake. You should at least diversify then from top coins down to low market cap coins that you believe are promising.

For me holding is not bad. It just that our coins is not that good enough to make the price higher because sometimes it lacks of people who want to invest.
Activity: 80
April 24, 2018, 05:59:47 AM
I think if we want to have some alternatives. We must carefully study and we want to invest in which ICO, because a lot of projects in the future will not succeed, we must know the team's work object, product, read the white paper, roadmap and understand their marketing plan to promote the project, as well as the ICO in the growth of the market.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 05:55:15 AM
It seems that what you hold is a junk coin,
So what you do is in vain,
I suggest if you want to hold the coin,
Hold that really has great potentials like ethereum and litecoins
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
April 24, 2018, 05:48:43 AM
You hold bad coins, I didn´t hear about this coin, so probably your coin is dead, next time you should better choose your coin.

And he was generalizing that holding is bullshit. That was weak and misguided. I am not saying those 3 coins are bad as I tried buying them before. Now I am still holding some few million Espers. But seriously when you are investing all your money on very low volume coins is a big mistake. You should at least diversify then from top coins down to low market cap coins that you believe are promising.
Activity: 163
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
April 24, 2018, 05:43:26 AM
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
April 24, 2018, 05:41:02 AM
Holding is actually the best way to make the most money in the cryptocurrency market but holding becomes useless when you are holding useless coins which is why you should always do research and get educated about a coin, it's projects and it's developers before you invest in it. Holding is part of the investment process just make sure you are not holding dead end coins
Activity: 406
April 24, 2018, 05:17:23 AM

You said that because you holding without analysis before. If you look in chart and analyze conditions in the market, you know your coins have no hope to going up again so Don't Hold but Cutloss.
Be a smart traders, don't be a followers but create your business plan and do it.
Activity: 201
April 24, 2018, 05:11:36 AM
It depends on the coin you are holding, if you are holding a shit coin, then your holding will be bullshit but if you are holding a good coin, you will benefit from it, so i advice you start holding good coin so that you will make a good return from it.

Not all coins' values become higher when you hold it. It is right that you must find a coin that increases its price because holding would not be helpful to you if the coins you are holding is not incresing nor decreasing. There are many other coins that you can find, and that may be helpful in you holding experience.
Activity: 370
April 24, 2018, 05:06:26 AM
this might depend on what coin that you are currently holding if you just buy it just knowing it is good for long term investment you might not good on it you need to do your resarch to know if that coin has a ability
Activity: 406
Until the end of time
April 24, 2018, 05:04:31 AM
It depends on the coin you are holding, if you are holding a shit coin, then your holding will be bullshit but if you are holding a good coin, you will benefit from it, so i advice you start holding good coin so that you will make a good return from it.
Activity: 224
April 24, 2018, 12:14:19 AM
You can say Holding is a Bullshit if your coins that you hold is Bullshit, no future, low potential and no improvement. Think before you Hold a coin/s, and do a lot of research to find a good and high potential coin/s to hold and invest. I have held btc and ethereum for 1 full year and I don't regret ever holding them,  I made over 1000% gain by just holding this coins.  So you should not say it is bullshit to hodl coin but say it is bullshit to hodl shit coin.
Activity: 125
April 24, 2018, 12:10:59 AM
Just br patient and keep holding my friend. After April you will thank me.
Too many people use different ways to maintain and do business every day, you just have to find out
what would be the best way to make it work for you. You should also try to keep them for a few months,
and sell them when the value is higher.
Pages:
Jump to: