Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding is bullshit? - page 73. (Read 7581 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 111
March 19, 2018, 09:21:43 AM
Indeed the risk is very large hold. When we want to take advantage of holding a coin for the price to go up and we will benefit. But sometimes hold makes us lose. Therefore we should know the coins we hold whether a few months will experience playable.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
March 19, 2018, 09:17:23 AM
I hold 3 coins espers-(3 years),insane-(2 years),html - (5 years) Shocked and price is the same....no moon ....I dont trust to holding anymore,any suggestions?
before holding a coin, you should observe the coin information.
whether it will potentially rise or fall, if potentially rises, then the hold is necessary for a certain period of time.
and otherwise. Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
March 19, 2018, 09:01:03 AM
Holding coins for long periods is not a futile job if you hold a coin of bitcoin, ether or ripple but if you hold a shitcoin, it is your fault for holding it too long.

When we decide to holding coin/token we should know about that coin/token, about the project or about product. Holding coin/token is like we investing our money for long term period or maybe like we investing on stock market.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 08:54:15 AM
no,
I think it seems like a very good thing to do right now is to hold it back and it must be arrested because many people are starting to panic to sell it, this is the best opportunity to invest in my opinion.
Activity: 320
FIRST SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
March 19, 2018, 08:33:35 AM
I hold 3 coins espers-(3 years),insane-(2 years),html - (5 years) Shocked and price is the same....no moon ....I dont trust to holding anymore,any suggestions?

Most of these tokens which present themselves, especially as utility tokens don't have any real or good working product/services and as such nothing to prompt the procurement of these token causing their value to diminish or with no value at all. So holding them for donkey years won't profit you at all. You should do a meticulous & thorough research on a token before investing to avoid future loses and a total waste of time.
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
March 19, 2018, 08:14:31 AM

If you hold the worst coins in the market then off course you will end up loosing money and your hopes too. Lolz. I mean if you would have held BTC instead then you could have been millionaire by now. Why you did not think about it in first place I dont understand at all? What was the reason you kept holding the coins for almost 5 years and in those 5 years you did not even recognise that bitcoin is going up? I cant imagine how you were sticking on those coin holding. I mean if I were you then surely I would have sold those shit coins and immediately could have bought the BTC and earned many more times than what these three could have given me. Just think about it.
Activity: 390
Merit: 157
March 19, 2018, 08:10:30 AM

Holding coins is not easy and not totally at time or should i say its not gonna appear and then there you go you know what i mean. Holding coins need a lot of time if, if you wanted to earn profit though. So any suggestion well i suggest that keep your head up dont give up and wait.
Activity: 64
March 19, 2018, 08:09:47 AM
I think if you have the skills to short go ahead. Timing it right though otherwise you can get absolutely demolished like all those that shorted just before the 1k jump this morning. Bitcoins is very volatile
Activity: 21
March 19, 2018, 08:05:20 AM
Holding coins for long periods is not  a easy thing.but if u hold a right coin y will be in moon at the time.every this has its upsides and downsides
Activity: 504
March 19, 2018, 08:03:55 AM
Holding in 2017 was a very good option, but with 2018 we all have to admit it's bullshit.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 08:01:56 AM

I understand your prostration because after the ultimate corrections in which all coins drop into a very considerable percentages many holders lose their capital in which some Altcoins become crap and disappear. I suggest its about time to move on and shift to other coins because maybe those coins are not really meant for long term investments as i see these coins are not to be consider as promising for an investment.
Activity: 532
Merit: 14
March 19, 2018, 07:43:59 AM
Hodling is cool when your coins/tokens are cool. Try hodling a coin whose project's future is bright. Then post here after 1 year Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
March 19, 2018, 07:40:10 AM
Holding coins for long periods is not a futile job if you hold a coin of bitcoin, ether or ripple but if you hold a shitcoin, it is your fault for holding it too long.
Activity: 477
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
March 19, 2018, 06:41:43 AM
To obtain statistically reliable results it is necessary to conduct a study on a larger number of coins. If you take any sample of 100 coins and see how the price of this "index" has changed in three years, then I assume we will see significant growth. So the holding strategy works great.
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
March 19, 2018, 06:37:05 AM
First of all coins you mentioned are not older than 2 years so you are not able to hold these coins as duration you mentioned.
second of that  these coins are trash coins so holding is not problem, what you hold is the problem.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
March 19, 2018, 06:31:33 AM
Well I think the coins you chose for your investment were wrong. I personally think long term investments should be done in bigger coins/one of the top 5 coins, such as bitcoin and ethereum. Ethereum's price is pretty low currently so it would be the perfect time to invest in it. Slow and steadily increasing coins are the best for long term investments. Ethereum is more stable compared to btc, and it increases at a far slower pace, so I think it would be perfect for investing for a long term.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
March 19, 2018, 06:17:17 AM
You invested on the wrong coins for long term investment. I’ve been holding my trusted coins for a few years now, I made about 100x or more at the end of the year with my coins. I’m not selling my coins since the dip happened, but I’m still doing fine. I’ll wait until this correction is over, so I think that holding is the best.
Activity: 308
March 19, 2018, 06:13:03 AM
I think you are too passimistic ans the good coins can make us get enough money in the them.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
March 19, 2018, 06:09:55 AM
You're saying holding this shit. But you just chose the failed coins for long term storage. Revise your investment.
Good advise, it's not true that holding is bullshit, unless you are holding blindly.
Take for example the top 10 or even top 20 in the market now, if you have diversified your funds you will surely be very profitable now.

I think the op has different strategy so he said that holding is bulshit.
For the other i dont think they have similar way how to invest the money. However, choose all of your comfort way and never doing like someone else but its not suitable to our strategy.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
March 19, 2018, 06:07:20 AM
You're saying holding this shit. But you just chose the failed coins for long term storage. Revise your investment.
Good advise, it's not true that holding is bullshit, unless you are holding blindly.
Take for example the top 10 or even top 20 in the market now, if you have diversified your funds you will surely be very profitable now.

Yes you are right even if not the coins in the top 10 or top 20 but as long as you've done your own search on that coin and really believe on their project, technology and team that will be huge in the future. You will be rewarded you are the one you will decide if that coins is worthy for holding or not.
Pages:
Jump to: