Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding is bullshit? - page 69. (Read 7581 times)

Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs
March 21, 2018, 05:36:25 AM
Holding is a profitable idea but you need to know when it gonna be sell. Join on community hype and buy if its on dip. Hold only token has a good plan in the future and sell those pump base on hype
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
March 21, 2018, 05:33:23 AM
You bought shit coins. This is the main reason why they did not grow up. In general, the capitalization of the market has grown tenfold.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 05:31:42 AM
I think you need to learn more about projects you want to invest. Your coins is real bullshit. You can't just buy some coins and sell them after 2 years with 50x profit.
Also you need to invest in more than 3 coins.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 05:27:48 AM
i can only repeat it: your coins are shit! but who knows, its possible that they can rise someday. but i think you should fill your portfolio with coins which has potencial Wink good luck!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
March 21, 2018, 05:26:48 AM
I hold 3 coins espers-(3 years),insane-(2 years),html - (5 years) Shocked and price is the same....no moon ....I dont trust to holding anymore,any suggestions?
if you want to hold atltcoin you must know how the roadmap and project potential .. if you hold back without knowing how the vision and mission of the project just the same you keep the dirt in the wallet and until whenever never become gold Cheesy
Activity: 149
March 21, 2018, 05:26:01 AM
Holding is not bullshit at all, the coins you hold should be carefully considered before you decide to hold.  if you hold coins with less value then they may not gain much overtime.holding coins with high growth potential will give you good returns, so just chose wisely and hold, the result will come
Activity: 157
Merit: 11
March 21, 2018, 05:25:11 AM
This hold of coins does not work only when you select very bad tokens and you are lucky that you have not lost your money for all this time, you need to choose projects with a potential and a strong team.
Activity: 186
March 21, 2018, 05:24:06 AM
It's not advisable for you to just hold blindly. There are some times that it's just needful for you to HODL some certain coins and their are some times you need to dispose some certain coins.
So my advice is for you to set a target price and when the coin/token gets to that target, you sell and take your profits.
DON'T be Greedy, you might end up loosing all if you HODL
Activity: 103
March 21, 2018, 05:23:10 AM
Holding is bullshit? Probably true in case when hodling shit Grin (no offence)
I would suggest to wait till next BTC price spike and than dump them alt's.
If nothing happened for all those years of holding, its highly unlikely it will change now and you know it.
Dump and put your mind at ease, think about how much time have you had wasted on constant check-ups etc.
Personally I'm also holding some happy-crappy tokens that lost 95% of its value, no doubt I will get to dump them all.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31902765 here is how my wallet looks like.
Activity: 124
March 21, 2018, 05:22:08 AM
I hold NEO, ether and many new altcoins from 2017 and that gives me more than 200x profit for my wallet.

If you are holding those coins, don't have any vision to make future great development and then don't expect to get a lot in the future. The price will be stable as the result of nothing to be released to the market to attract more buyers.

I was buying antshares from $0.2, and I was sold my NEO @$150.

That's fantastic return just in some years of holding.
Activity: 111
March 21, 2018, 05:21:13 AM
Because your coins is bullshit too,that is why there are no improvements,HOLDING good altcoins and tokens will give you a lot of profits but holding these shitcoins which doesnt have good working product/services wont give you anything even you waited hundreds of years.Do a lot of research find new potential coins or projects only invest to good projects,read whitepaper check the team,the current developments and im sure your holdings will give you much better outcome.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
CAT.EX Exchange
March 21, 2018, 05:20:59 AM
I hold 3 coins espers-(3 years),insane-(2 years),html - (5 years) Shocked and price is the same....no moon ....I dont trust to holding anymore,any suggestions?

hahaha I think you have a lot of wide insight and of course enough experience. why do not you try to find other alternatives that can be profitable. I think someone should be able to take advantage of every situation that exists. including the altcoin you hold.
Activity: 602
Merit: 277
March 21, 2018, 05:18:12 AM
Holding is the best option for a ordinary person. You just pick a realistic goal and sell it when it comes. When you look around newbies trying daily trading, they're sooner or later lose their money. If you believe market will expand, holding is the easiest and the best.
Activity: 280
March 21, 2018, 05:14:45 AM
I do not believe the price of the coin is the same as 5 years or 2 years ago,
the price of ethereum alone has gone up 1000% from a few years ago
Activity: 46
March 21, 2018, 05:13:06 AM
I do not think it is bullshit. You have to acknowledge that some projects have a prolonged roadmap and you have to give these projects the chance to deliver and prove themselves as worthy investments.
Activity: 180
March 21, 2018, 05:11:18 AM
it is possible that the coin you are holding is a dead coin
no new innovations or innovations developed from the coin
therefore the price can not go up

it would be nice if you want to choose a coin for the long term you have to assess first in terms of projects being developed by developers
whether the project is good or normal because this will determine the coin enthusiasts in the future

hopefully you are not wrong in choosing a coin for the long term
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
March 21, 2018, 05:01:09 AM
I preferred holding coins that is part of the top 25 list. With a well established project and a functioning team, I can assure that my investment will increase just by more holding. Anyways, I invest in TRX and ADA and ETH and will probably buy some NEO too!
Activity: 84
March 21, 2018, 04:58:57 AM

How can you blame your shitcoins in the absence of the price growing? I guess you just made a mistake in choosing a coin to invest.
Activity: 266
Merit: 33
March 21, 2018, 04:54:53 AM
lol I think you just picked the wrong coins
you dont trust altcoins anymore? haha then do not do trading or hold alt coins.
haven't heard of those coins by the way or just the coins you picked are still starting so if I were you, have patience and wait for the right time
no patience? then trading or holding alt coins is not for you
Activity: 109
March 21, 2018, 04:47:12 AM
Who am I to judge you, you were too far better than me,, the only thing that I can suggest is maybe next time be careful on which coin to hold or sell..
Pages:
Jump to: