Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding multiple altcoins - page 19. (Read 24713 times)

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
April 02, 2019, 06:39:23 PM
I think you can store on multi-wallets , but of course you need to understand that the risks that you can steal funds above , but I would recommend to store funds on binance very reliable exchange!

You are a fool. Do not be offended by your advice obsalyutno wrong. Exchangers are always subject to threats and attacks. There is money there. Or do you store your cryptocurrency in a separate secure vault at home in the safe. Or do you keep cryptocurrency in a landfill. Where every homeless (hacker) wants to steal your money.
Exchanges are not meant to be a storage, the potential risk is too high since you don't have the full control of your funds. It's always better to have control over the private key so you can be sure that all your funds is not within the control of anyone but you alone. You can choose open source wallet like Hodler wallet, this offers better security and public code is available  so you can easily view the  potential vulnerability.

You are saying that exchanges arent safe but crypto wallets are ?  Both are the same dude .  a wallet do also hold alot of funds and hackers are also targetting it .  its not wrong to store funds on a wallet or on an exchange as long as you are sure that the wallet/exchange that you are using is legit  .  traders store funds on an exchange because they are trading on it automatically , same as on wallet but if you arent using your funds actively its a wise idea to withdrew them  .
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
April 02, 2019, 06:28:10 PM
I think you can store on multi-wallets , but of course you need to understand that the risks that you can steal funds above , but I would recommend to store funds on binance very reliable exchange!

You are a fool. Do not be offended by your advice obsalyutno wrong. Exchangers are always subject to threats and attacks. There is money there. Or do you store your cryptocurrency in a separate secure vault at home in the safe. Or do you keep cryptocurrency in a landfill. Where every homeless (hacker) wants to steal your money.
Exchanges are not meant to be a storage, the potential risk is too high since you don't have the full control of your funds. It's always better to have control over the private key so you can be sure that all your funds is not within the control of anyone but you alone. You can choose open source wallet like Hodler wallet, this offers better security and public code is available  so you can easily view the  potential vulnerability.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
April 02, 2019, 02:57:47 PM
I keep a lot of coins in my wallet.
Some of them will bring me profit very soon, and some of the most promising I keep for the long term.
If you have a lot of different coins there is always a chance to make good money on it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
April 02, 2019, 11:55:49 AM
So true. I also bought a lot of coins, some of them held in exchange and in ERC20 wallet. Because it's more simple to monitor all the coins that I have.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
April 02, 2019, 11:45:12 AM
To keep a huge number of altcoins are of course really great opportunities, you understand what exactly these opportunities we can show with you today. I think that sooner or later the prices for altcoins will be raised again and again.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
April 02, 2019, 11:38:54 AM
I also prefer to hold bitcoin and altcoins on hardware wallet, if some coins can't be hold an hardware wallet, i keep them on wallet encrypted.
Activity: 462
April 02, 2019, 11:29:47 AM
Nice promo post, I like design and name of the wallet, but personally trust to hardware wallet like Ledger
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
April 02, 2019, 11:24:45 AM
actually, thinking about holding back multiple altcoins is a common thing. we don't know which coins will later develop in the future. well, based on my experience, I have had a few coins, the price of which has gone up for quite a long time. well, even though it's long enough, but it's very profitable.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 02, 2019, 11:14:53 AM
Holding multiple was much more exciting and fun in a bull market and the reason why is because you don't have to hold them so much long and you will still see on of them pumping so hard. You'll just look at the top 30 gainers and see and say ' oh! it's one of my coins' then you sell it. But that's very risky if you do it on this year. Please just limit it 2-5 altcoins as possible because everything is still full of uncertainy.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
April 02, 2019, 10:19:12 AM
I think the best solution would be token storage on different wallets. Risks diversification will help in case of hacking a wallet or losing a password, or other unforeseen situations.
Yep, it's a good way to prevent a hacker. So if 1 of your wallet got hack, all your coins not gone, only a little amount. If you don't want to hold multiple wallet, my advice is buy a hardware wallet like trezor to stored all your altcoins in 1 device and place it on safe place.
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
April 02, 2019, 10:16:03 AM
I think the best solution would be token storage on different wallets. Risks diversification will help in case of hacking a wallet or losing a password, or other unforeseen situations.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
April 02, 2019, 01:29:38 AM
Holding multiple altcoins is good, if all are legit coins, when a bull run will be no one can know who will buy a lot of this altcoins and the price will grow and have higher value.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
April 02, 2019, 12:58:15 AM
The problem is not the security of the storage, but the amount of coins that you save and invest. Not all altcoins have a beautiful and profitable, you have to know that.
so I think it's better to invest in just a few altcoins, don't use a lot of altcoins for investment, it's too complicated and risky
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
April 02, 2019, 12:41:56 AM
Most of the guys are not even reading the OP before posting comments here. Roll Eyes

Holding multiple coins on a same wallet is OP's query so if you have any suggestion related to that then please post it here or just move to other thread.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
April 01, 2019, 11:47:56 PM
It is always good to have varieties in your portfolio, i mean try to diversify with good potential worth coins is always good, you never know which one will do great in terms of price and development, don't just hodl multiple worthless coin for the heck of it otherwise you could get rekt, always do your due diligence and make the right choice, it is more rewarding.
Activity: 600
April 01, 2019, 11:39:38 PM
holding a lot of altcoins for us this year is also a positive decision to increase profits by waiting for changes in market prices that are more profitable than current prices.
Activity: 462
April 01, 2019, 11:33:14 PM
Hold maximum 4 different good coin in each personal wallet is sound better idea. So we will not confused to handle many different coin and we can monitor the price action more easy. And also will be more safe because stored in different personal wallet.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
April 01, 2019, 11:23:03 PM
Holding multiple altcoins is the right idea when the market is red like now, there is no guarantee that the future can be better so that holding will make us able to get big profits.
Lets just hope for a giant bull run #gobulls #letemlive Grin
Activity: 397
April 01, 2019, 11:15:25 PM
Holding multiple altcoins is the right idea when the market is red like now, there is no guarantee that the future can be better so that holding will make us able to get big profits.
This very simple way of thinking where having lots of coins means sharing risk and hoping that all coins will rise in price. The choice of coins is certainly very influential on predictions that have the potential to rise, safest to choose from the top 10 coins to make a profit.
If you buy coins that are very cheap, the risk is big. This often happens to altcoins that are still new but do not develop in the crypto market, so the investments planted do not produce good results.
Activity: 949
Merit: 517
April 01, 2019, 10:23:07 PM
I think buying and holding a few good coins will be very beneficial for future profits, and I also bought and held a few coins for me to save in the wallet.
Our decision to hold is to prepare for the future, holding a tons of coins gives tons of chances to be profitable.
It's how we diversify our investment, and we believe that in the long run, crypto will grow will give us a considerable amount of profit as the price rises.
Pages:
Jump to: