Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding multiple altcoins - page 37. (Read 24713 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 261
February 12, 2019, 09:24:57 AM
Believe now from this makes no sense. I think that in the future, the meaning will only decrease, but this will occur until a certain moment, until people stop using fiat money and understand the value of cryptocurrency.

there is nothing wrong holding multiple alts in your wallet, it is only risky because the value of a coin might not go higher compare to the value of it after acquiring that is why it is better to convert it to a much stable coin in the market.
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
February 12, 2019, 09:20:11 AM
It is good to hold multiple altcoins if this altcoins is under by bitcoin because other altcoins get dump even the price of bitcoin keep pumping bitcoin i suggest ETH,LTC and XRP is good to hold also.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
February 12, 2019, 09:14:47 AM
Believe now from this makes no sense. I think that in the future, the meaning will only decrease, but this will occur until a certain moment, until people stop using fiat money and understand the value of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
February 12, 2019, 09:09:18 AM
I also have  a lot of tokens in a wallet.But I know that it does have some risks. Because if I lose my private key I will lose all.So I am thinking about decentralized storage now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
February 12, 2019, 08:55:35 AM
I have mostly erc20 tokens on my wallet, so it doesn’t bother me that they are on the same wallet!
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
February 12, 2019, 08:51:39 AM
Wallets in the PC or phone environment is very likely to be seized. As an application I prefer EIDOO. Simple to use and understandable. It doesn't make sense to keep all the coins in a single wallet. I think you should distribute it to a few wallets. Thus, we reduce the risk.
today many mobile wallet for cryptocurrency, and as crypto holder we should becarefull choosing one of them.it has possibility one of this application was virus that will stole our balance in wallet.
At the moment you have to be 1000 percent careful because hackers are now using very serious scams to steal your money. The most optimal way is to hold your money in cold wallets. or on several exchanges and few hot wallets. then you will be in safe
I have heard about cold wallet, but havent heard about hot wallet Cheesy. What does it mean? The most downloaded wallet is a hot wallet or? Cheesy
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
February 12, 2019, 08:51:15 AM
Holding multiple altcoin is a good strategy because you will have a greater chance of earning more rather than storing all your eggs in one basket.
Activity: 891
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
February 12, 2019, 08:42:07 AM
Wallets in the PC or phone environment is very likely to be seized. As an application I prefer EIDOO. Simple to use and understandable. It doesn't make sense to keep all the coins in a single wallet. I think you should distribute it to a few wallets. Thus, we reduce the risk.
today many mobile wallet for cryptocurrency, and as crypto holder we should becarefull choosing one of them.it has possibility one of this application was virus that will stole our balance in wallet.
At the moment you have to be 1000 percent careful because hackers are now using very serious scams to steal your money. The most optimal way is to hold your money in cold wallets. or on several exchanges and few hot wallets. then you will be in safe
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
February 12, 2019, 08:31:46 AM
copper member
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
February 12, 2019, 08:15:48 AM
Activity: 269
February 12, 2019, 08:10:36 AM
Multiple altcoins, in a single wallet. Why not? I have plenty of tokens to manage in my ethereum wallet and there is no such a great coin can do that!
Agree, I'm like you too. I keep a lot of altcoins in one wallet, myetherwallet. because I think it's safe enough to store it there
for now myetherwallet is a good storage place so far and I also store a few Altcoin in my wallet. some people may have their own wallet of choice but I same with you guys, myetherwallet is a good choice for collecting some Altcoin there. Wink
exactly, because using myetherwallet can be quite practical, because it is an online wallet that can be used anywhere and anytime. everyone also likes it and on average they definitely use it too
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
February 11, 2019, 12:54:47 PM
in my opinion storing several types of coins in one wallet is not a good idea, because if we lose the private key that we have then it can be easily taken by someone else and we will lose everything so that embedded deep regret
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
February 11, 2019, 03:25:05 AM
It seems to me that the best thing to do is of course have a few coins, in a wallet, if one of them falls, then there is hope for others that they will shoot.
Activity: 319
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
February 11, 2019, 03:18:54 AM
It actually depends on what type of the coin to be hold, why not getting a blockchain account for your bitcoin and myetherwallet for your Erc-20? What the ecense of have multiple wallet for holding tokens when a single wallet can do the same. Only careless people are worry about wallet being stolen.
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
February 11, 2019, 02:51:20 AM
Do you think, this is really good idea?

What's a good idea for me is that you are holding multiple accounts with zero or no alternate cryptocurrencies that will turn out to be a garbage coin. It's really really good idea if you have the top cryptocurrencies in your portfolio and hold them for long.
I think if only relying on a few coins it would only make a loss, I would rather suggest having a potential coin, this is useful for making reserves for our assets.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
February 11, 2019, 02:49:19 AM
Holding multiple altcoin is a great idea, because more holdings has more chances to earn. Because different altcoin has a different features and a different volume in the market place. So even if one of the altcoin that we are holding is dropping we can still earn a huge amount of profit from the other altcoin that is really rising. So I think holding multiple altcoin has a great advantage and a great chance to earn.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 254
February 11, 2019, 02:45:25 AM
personally I also hold more than 1 coin, and that I have done since getting to know ICO. well, that's a pretty good thing, because we don't know the potential of a coin after the coin rises high. besides, I think those who know bounty also do the same thing, especially for investors.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
February 11, 2019, 02:15:45 AM
Multiple altcoins, in a single wallet. Why not? I have plenty of tokens to manage in my ethereum wallet and there is no such a great coin can do that!
Agree, I'm like you too. I keep a lot of altcoins in one wallet, myetherwallet. because I think it's safe enough to store it there
for now myetherwallet is a good storage place so far and I also store a few Altcoin in my wallet. some people may have their own wallet of choice but I same with you guys, myetherwallet is a good choice for collecting some Altcoin there. Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
February 11, 2019, 01:53:09 AM
Do you think, this is really good idea?

What's a good idea for me is that you are holding multiple accounts with zero or no alternate cryptocurrencies that will turn out to be a garbage coin. It's really really good idea if you have the top cryptocurrencies in your portfolio and hold them for long.
Activity: 269
February 11, 2019, 01:09:33 AM
Pages:
Jump to: