Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding multiple altcoins - page 43. (Read 24713 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 10
January 13, 2019, 04:01:17 AM
i use Coinomi mobile wallet. its a secure and fast wallet. good customer support too. anyway if you trust any wallet then its ok to keep any amount of alts and tokens there. just keep your passphrase secure
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
January 13, 2019, 01:38:49 AM
For me i am holding multiple altcoins because i do not know yet which of them are very promising in the market that can give me more profit in the future, if i have multiple altcoins i think everyday i having a profit from them. So basically it is good if we have multiple altcoins.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
January 13, 2019, 01:00:04 AM
Many of us prefer to hold multiple kind of coins. What do you prefer: holding it in a sigle kind of wallet or have it on a different kind of wallet?

I prefer too holding it in a single kind of wallet wherein all of my assets are can be hold there. It is convenient and at the same time, easy to look and study and read the updates of your all of your coins and profit.
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
January 13, 2019, 12:12:44 AM
I think Safest place will be Hardware wallet but sometimes I cant store all Alt-coins in hardware wallet. Below are few things which you must take care while buy, selling or storing your cryptocurrency:

1. Securing a Wallet is similar to securing your personal data on the computer. You have to be aware of links, advertisement, any type of attachment etc. which appears when a browser is being suffered.

2. Always create backups of your cryptocurrency wallets. So, that it will let you restore your wallet if in case your laptop or cell phone gets stolen.
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
January 12, 2019, 02:38:17 PM
I personally like to use trezor.
By my opinion very reliably and easy to use hard wallet.
If not this one, than MEW.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
January 12, 2019, 02:33:27 PM
I think that if you want to make a profit, then you should trade and not invest in the long term, although even this option also gives you the opportunity not to make bad money.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
January 12, 2019, 11:53:43 AM
of course, if you want to gain a lot of profits then you have to invest in various altcoins and save them too in some wallets, because you have to stay alert from the hackers
Activity: 197
January 12, 2019, 11:42:21 AM

it is much more comfortable to keep all my altcoin on a single multicoin wallet, my favorites are coinomi for android, myetherwallet on browser / internet, exodus as software wallet and ledger nano s as hardware wallet
Activity: 366
Merit: 100
January 12, 2019, 11:28:50 AM
That's correct, holding multiple altcoins even multiple wallet more probability to chance to pump. This photo I saw that you hold digibyte that's a good coin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
January 11, 2019, 08:13:58 PM
Many of us prefer to hold multiple kind of coins. What do you prefer: holding it in a sigle kind of wallet or have it on a different kind of wallet?

Personally, I prefer to store in an opensource multi wallet that support all my preferred coin and even ERC20 token, its the only opensource multiwallet available called Hodler and so far I find it good. Do you think, this is really good idea?

Depends on the values of your holdings,if you are holding much money then you should go for a hardware wallet but looks like your values is under than $1000 so it should be fine with the open source wallet itself.
Yes, open source wallet with no so big amount would be a good choice. Actually, I am planning to transfer also to hardware wallet with the same name wallet called HODLER, they will be producing hardware wallet very soon. I find their wallet really great, There so new feature tgey offer specially for security purposes.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
January 11, 2019, 06:36:11 PM
Holding a lot of altcoins in different wallet might be good,  only to secure all the keys properly.  Anyways,  there is no problem using online wallet(all of them), the only thing is that you should never used different PC/laptops in accessing your account and even visiting unsecured/unknown sites.  Don't let hackers track your keys as possible.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
January 11, 2019, 06:20:25 PM

Personally, I prefer to store in an opensource multi wallet that support all my preferred coin and even ERC20 token, its the only opensource multiwallet available called Hodler and so far I find it good. Do you think, this is really good idea?
-snip-

Of course holding multiple altcoins is better than if we hold only one altcoin my friend,,,
Remember do not put all your eggs in one basket,,, to reduce the risk of investments,,,
Personally j use hardware wallet to store my altcoins
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
January 11, 2019, 06:11:49 PM
if the wallet we are using supports, it is better to keep it in one wallet to make it more practical with the note that it is really safe because it is very risky if the wallet is hacked, everything will disappear, there are always advantages depending on our choice but I prefer the practically after all, actually security matters also depend on us
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
January 11, 2019, 05:54:08 PM
I think that investing in altcoins is more difficult than investing in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is more stable and its technology has been working for several years and has proven that it has adoption. Many altcoins only have to go this way.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
January 11, 2019, 05:15:10 PM
Well holding multiple altcoins is something good but its always not safer to store or keep them in wallet since if the wallet get hacked you are likely to lose everything. So I think storing in multiple wallet is a great idea and safer too.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
January 11, 2019, 05:10:06 PM
At the moment, when the market is at the bottom and Bitcoin is not particularly growing, or rather it also continues to fall, everyone is talking about investing in altcoins, but if Bitcoin starts to grow, then topics like "Bitcoin is the future"will appear again. It is necessary to decide and understand that there is a benefit from investing in altcoins, and from investing in Bitcoin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
January 11, 2019, 05:07:05 PM
There is now a new version of imtoken 2.0, which has been upgrade to imtoken 2.2. This particular wallet has been made so good, to the point that, you can store your ethereum, tokens using ethereum platform, bitcoin as well as EOS. Which means that there is less worry for so many coins that you have. For other coins, you can just get their respective wallets.

Holding multiple coins will also be a good idea for our future because when our holding different kinds of currencies it will be very useful when a currency will leave your hands The Other currency will give your hands it will be there is send multiple holding will always be useful.
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
January 11, 2019, 05:00:43 PM
I also prefer holding multiple Altcoins. It is the best way to minimise the risk of loss. And also i would like to add that i hold only the top coins . I convert all the other coins into four to five my preferred coins and the hold them till the right time.
Activity: 378
January 11, 2019, 04:57:49 PM
The more exchanges the better for your portfolio, because if some exchange gets hacked, would cheat with trading volumes or will simply ban you as a user, you would still have some funds left on other exchanges.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 11, 2019, 04:48:06 PM
In a healthy market condition for a crypto maximalist most coins after purchase should have a good price or value for exit. I will rather move the coins to an exchange and set at good price you consider good for exit, I will prefer the price in bitcoin before a bull run. Some value may only come once in the period of coin sale, you can never tell .
Pages:
Jump to: