Pages:
Author

Topic: Holdings of gold vs Holdings of btc - page 20. (Read 62760 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 15
November 12, 2017, 05:23:08 PM
i don't know, but i guess for now holding bTC is great way than holding gold.
the price of gold is really long to get higher.
but BTC you guys have known, it is getting to the moon recently.
i just can hope the price will fall soon Cheesy then i can buy some.
it's like it will be impossible the price will be back as last 2 months ago.
everyday is getting higher and higher.
it ever took 100millions $.
i can't close my eyes to watch it.

That's great holding bitcoin nowadays is a good preference and it's gaining good price value everyday as well as being stable of its current value. With gold's current situations I guess it was more surpassed with btc due to its popularity, people around the country were more aggressive to invest with bitcoin rather than gold because of it's popularity rises this year 2017. Well I know there is better future with bitcoin and that's infinite with no walls to stop of it price value to reach for.
If you are holding bitcoin nowadays because of some issue happen in bitcoin community. It is the best way of hold your bitcoin if you have an emergency you will use your hold bitcoin to use in your future.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 10:35:45 AM
holding gold won't give you a lot profit essentially gold is an investment that allows you to save your money remains safe (maintain) if you would like hold btc you ought to be ready to risk because bitcoin movement is affected by demand and supply can provide an income and losses
Activity: 779
Merit: 500
November 11, 2017, 11:46:33 AM

That's great holding bitcoin nowadays is a good preference and it's gaining good price value everyday as well as being stable of its current value. With gold's current situations I guess it was more surpassed with btc due to its popularity, people around the country were more aggressive to invest with bitcoin rather than gold because of it's popularity rises this year 2017. Well I know there is better future with bitcoin and that's infinite with no walls to stop of it price value to reach for.
Yes Bitcoin is already surpasses the price of gold that is why it is wise enough to hold bitcoin rather than gold but one thing we should considered that what ever happen gold is material thing you can hold it you keep it that is why stable investment, while Bitcoin is only a perception that you have  currency in the cyber space anything happen to the system it will be gone by the win. that's why for investment you should use Bitcoin but for fixed asset you should use gold.
You should invest in both because it is better to have the two opportunity at once rather than putting all of your money in one investment but you cannot tell if it will work for long because you don't have any back up investment or source of income or money. Holdings of gold and bitcoin are both good and you just need to learn how to properly divide it so you can have a profitable type of portfolio.
Honestly, I'm sure Bitcoin can helps me make more money than Gold in short term, so I only choose Bitcoin for my all capital investment. But it does not mean I will put all total funds from saving to this field, because Gold can be a great amount of saving money for future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
November 10, 2017, 10:02:29 AM
Does anyone have any idea how many people are using gold as a store of value vs btc?  And how long do you think until we have the same user Base as holders of gold?

Now, holding gold is very safe I should say, you know that you will never lose your investment no matter how long you keep them, on the other hand, bitcoin cant give you that kind of assurance, but it can make tou a really big amount of profit in time, but the risk is very high and it may lose its high in a blink of an eye.
- I agree with you that holding gold is very safe and I can say that you will be getting long term profit with gold, however, profitability can be said to be very low because price of gold have been stabilized by governments around the world, it will not have too much fluctuation.
- Bitcoin has many other points with gold, the government can not control and manage the price of bitcoin, that makes Bitcoin have more volatile and gives us a very big source of profits, although it has huge risks, but if we've determined investing, risk is unavoidable and we need to take risks. Current, holding Bitcoin is better than gold, profits are huge, the purpose of investing is profit, there is no reason for us not to choose bitcoin
Activity: 16
Merit: 30
November 10, 2017, 12:14:25 AM
I prefer to save half the money in gold, half - in the cryptocurrency.
I will keep my all savings in bitcoins. gold is safe but it will not give good profit.
November 09, 2017, 10:42:24 PM
BitJob: occupations for college students with blockchain endorsement
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
November 09, 2017, 10:16:01 AM

Yes Bitcoin is already surpasses the price of gold that is why it is wise enough to hold bitcoin rather than gold but one thing we should considered that what ever happen gold is material thing you can hold it you keep it that is why stable investment, while Bitcoin is only a perception that you have  currency in the cyber space anything happen to the system it will be gone by the win. that's why for investment you should use Bitcoin but for fixed asset you should use gold.
You should invest in both because it is better to have the two opportunity at once rather than putting all of your money in one investment but you cannot tell if it will work for long because you don't have any back up investment or source of income or money. Holdings of gold and bitcoin are both good and you just need to learn how to properly divide it so you can have a profitable type of portfolio.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
November 09, 2017, 07:39:03 AM
I prefer to save half the money in gold, half - in the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
November 09, 2017, 07:13:23 AM

Yes Bitcoin is already surpasses the price of gold that is why it is wise enough to hold bitcoin rather than gold but one thing we should considered that what ever happen gold is material thing you can hold it you keep it that is why stable investment, while Bitcoin is only a perception that you have  currency in the cyber space anything happen to the system it will be gone by the win. that's why for investment you should use Bitcoin but for fixed asset you should use gold.
November 09, 2017, 05:35:53 AM
Bitcoin will obviously win the battle because bitcoin is a coin that has a really high value and is unstable so by holding bitcoins you will earn a lot of money.
And if you try to hold gold you won't make much.
Activity: 179
November 09, 2017, 04:59:49 AM
 Smiley for the goal is just a tool ....
That people want because it is a treasure that you want to make money also.. That's really just.
That if compared to bitcoin handling is the wolf how long you can use because bitcoin is a high value in this world is used to people who have no bitcoin changes yet. It generate huge wealth more than gold if you reach the market value of bitcoin...
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 08, 2017, 11:46:24 PM
Does anyone have any idea how many people are using gold as a store of value vs btc?  And how long do you think until we have the same user Base as holders of gold?

Now, holding gold is very safe I should say, you know that you will never lose your investment no matter how long you keep them, on the other hand, bitcoin cant give you that kind of assurance, but it can make tou a really big amount of profit in time, but the risk is very high and it may lose its high in a blink of an eye.
Activity: 208
DocTailor ICO:
November 08, 2017, 10:37:54 PM

well, you are right, now bitcoin is getting famous and famous.
many people wonder the price and you know like their heart beats fast to wait the future price of Bitcoin.
i can't wait for that time,
may of my friend get a party because of it Cheesy lol
liltle bit regret not buying it when the price is low
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
November 08, 2017, 07:50:52 PM

Activity: 280
November 08, 2017, 07:24:55 PM
I agree, for now investing in bitcoins is a lot better than gold because it gives higher return and gains unlike in gold where the price growth is quite slow since it is more stable than bitcoin. Both are good investments though bitcoin is more risky but gives more profit.
Activity: 208
DocTailor ICO:
November 08, 2017, 07:06:12 PM
Activity: 1
November 08, 2017, 06:34:32 PM
I still believe in keeping bitcoin will give more revenue. The gold shifting so gradually that it made me feel free to continue to buy gold. Rather I sell my gold to purchase bitcoin.
Activity: 70
November 08, 2017, 05:15:49 PM
I will rather enjoy best of both worlds !
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
November 08, 2017, 05:05:36 PM
Well i believe that holding of btc is really more profitable than holding gold it is all because of that gold is really need a  decade to change its price from high into higher it really needed a bog expenses to but and it is really hard to wait gor a decade to gain.while in btc it is really profitable because even an hour the price can change leading you to a great big profit if you get the right timing from buying and at the same time selling it.
Activity: 588
November 08, 2017, 04:49:24 PM
Gold is an trusted reserve, bitcoin haven't gained the similar trust same as gold. This takes time as bitcoin is very young compared to the gold which has made a big history with its materialistic property and its importance of being a reserve for all sort of economy based factors starting from printing of currency to the lending and investment.
Yes the gold is the oldest asset for investment. If any governament wants to print some worth of currency first, they must deposit the same worth of gold this is the rule. But bitcoin is now growing currency it as a good value but still want to gain more trust from investors.
so that someone does not say, and Bitcoin still gaining momentum among investors. In fact, thanks to the crypto currency today, you can earn a huge fortune, Although I agree with the opinion that gold due to its physical abilities has a lower confidence than Bitcoin. Perhaps Bitcoin is expensive, but risky.
Pages:
Jump to: