Pages:
Author

Topic: Holdings of gold vs Holdings of btc - page 47. (Read 62760 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
July 02, 2017, 04:59:03 AM
The value of BTC is rising very fast. The value of gold is steady. Investing in BTC will provide you fast money. A year in investment with BTC will yield a considerable profit relative to your investment of course. Whereas in gold, there is no fast rise in price. But it provides you an almost risk-free investment as gold will remain to be valuable even after several decades. BTC does not have that assurance. There's the significant difference that you should be mindful of.
When invest Bitcoin, can't use it as retirement, because we not know in future, cryptocurrency can rasing and popular on the world's as Gold or not? Still live or died by an issue or banned on the world's by government! I think if invest long-term 10-30 years, Gold is best choice and not have value can compare with it, Bitcoin can investing 1-3 years if can improve in next time Smiley
Why not, the driving force of entire cryptocurrency network is faith. Believe in it, you'll be profited whether it's a plan for retirement or to get rich doesn't matter. I suggest you to make an equal investment on bitcoin and gold now, just have patience and give priority to gold as a long term investment. Surely within 5years time you'll be benefitted high from bitcoin. With this you can invest more on gold for your retirement if gold is the secured investment.
Not like it is faith based on nothingness, but rather on the intrinsic values of Bitcoin. The instability in price of Bitcoin is temporal, in the long run as the coins spreads to many more stakeholders against the few presently having some chunk of it, then the market  would most likely calm down. There is indeed time for everything on earth and I think gold have had its time, it's now the time for Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
July 02, 2017, 03:28:38 AM
The value of BTC is rising very fast. The value of gold is steady. Investing in BTC will provide you fast money. A year in investment with BTC will yield a considerable profit relative to your investment of course. Whereas in gold, there is no fast rise in price. But it provides you an almost risk-free investment as gold will remain to be valuable even after several decades. BTC does not have that assurance. There's the significant difference that you should be mindful of.
This is the advantage of bitcoin than others. Bitcoin has an easy investment value so we can get a profit in a short time while the rise in gold is not too fast. But all investments must have risks, the sooner we can get a profit then the greater the risk we can get. This is an unforgettable investment law.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
July 02, 2017, 02:29:38 AM
Just checked gold prices return for 3 year and 5 year period. Seems like investors who put money in 3 or 5 years ago all lost money.

5 years

3 years

Now it's about 40k USD per KG but was worth more 3 and 5 years ago.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
July 02, 2017, 02:21:49 AM
Lets say there are million of users of bitcoin i think there are still alot of people who holds gold instead,all people who have banks owns gold from the government and all rich people holds it,so i think bitcoins users is still less compared to gold users
Obviously gold is a good hedge for historical reasons, but most people who own gold own it in an exchange-traded fund, which frankly isn't any better than bitcoin.

Yes, unless you are a big player with a vault at home or has a personal vault caretaker in Switzerland, there's no difference.

Some people opt to rent a vault from many of the service providers but it seems that it's easy-in-hard-out whereby if you want to ship your gold out the procedure is troublesome and fees hefty.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
July 02, 2017, 02:07:53 AM
When invest Bitcoin, can't use it as retirement, because we not know in future, cryptocurrency can rasing and popular on the world's as Gold or not? Still live or died by an issue or banned on the world's by government! I think if invest long-term 10-30 years, Gold is best choice and not have value can compare with it, Bitcoin can investing 1-3 years if can improve in next time Smiley
Why not, the driving force of entire cryptocurrency network is faith. Believe in it, you'll be profited whether it's a plan for retirement or to get rich doesn't matter. I suggest you to make an equal investment on bitcoin and gold now, just have patience and give priority to gold as a long term investment. Surely within 5years time you'll be benefitted high from bitcoin. With this you can invest more on gold for your retirement if gold is the secured investment.
Activity: 269
Merit: 101
July 02, 2017, 01:55:21 AM
I'm going all with the bitcoin. That is why I'm here in thus form. To know bitcoin more and more and make myself confident about bitcoin investment. That would logical investment into bitcoin as I can get fiat money with all the interest earned with bitcoin over the time.
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
July 02, 2017, 01:14:50 AM
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
July 02, 2017, 12:59:27 AM
why not both of them ? i think with saving 20-30% your profit/money to gold always be a good choice, they already have their own market that can'be ruined by any other thing, even bitcoin i think. Old people and traditional people that can't use technology still hard to believe bitcoin is really exist, but who knows ? we are the next generation of old people, we can teach the next generation  Grin
I think a good idea by investing in both? Why not? If you have a lot of money you can share your money or the profits you get by investing in both. After all if the price of both goes up of course it can give double benefit to you rirght ?

Invest in both will give you less money if you invest in a 1 side then yes you will get more.If it is about Gold then you will get in small number of money from Gold if it is bitcoin then you will be one day millionaire by bitcoin. As it is going. Bitcoin is more powerful than gold in a debate. So therefore try to go for bitcoin.
that is right and i think investment in both can make you confuse. i will also suggest that bitcoin investment can be more profitable. but you must also keep it in your mind that investment in bitcoin is also as risky as other investment are because no one know about the price of bitcoin and the price of bitcoin can even drop at any point. while investment in gold may more safe because there is no such fluctuation in the price of bitcoin.

It is not about gold or bitcoin. Its about the percentage of money in terms of traded volume. The more the volume the more that asset will give you ROI. So how does the volume is decided? It can be from hours to months for particular market. On one side gold works for 5 days while bitcoin keeps working whole without a rest. This might be a fatal difference between the two commodities. Im sure bitcoin will overcome gold at any given time but who knows for how long the blockchain technology will sustain its root in the digital world. The fall and rise can occur at any time and the investment must be done with complete acknowledgment of these assets, questions like what is trade volume, how long the commodity is going to stay, how much involvement is there, must be asked every time you do it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
July 02, 2017, 12:25:48 AM
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
July 01, 2017, 11:08:40 PM
Holding btc and gold both  is profitable, but for good return in small time BTC is better to hold here. For gold is not much profitable as much as BTC in terms of fast return.
In my opinion, we should just focus in bitcoin first because in bitcoin, we can easily grow our money in a short and fast period of time and after we made profits in bitcoin then we can start to invest those profits in gold we can have both investment and both for long term which is the best option for those two gold investments because bitcoin is the gold v2.
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
July 01, 2017, 07:41:12 PM
Holding btc and gold both  is profitable, but for good return in small time BTC is better to hold here. For gold is not much profitable as much as BTC in terms of fast return.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
July 01, 2017, 07:28:17 PM
if you want more return in short time period, bitcoin is great, but if you want stability and peace of mind then you better stay with the gold.

Thats true, if you want to profit in the near term then you can choose invest in bitcoin but the risk will certainly be bigger than investment in gold. But I think it's not a problem to choose both for investment, certainly investment in both will provide a nice combination of benefits right ?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
July 01, 2017, 07:09:34 PM
If for a safe look should choose to hold gold, because the price is stable but if you want to get the results of long-term investments should select hold bitcoin only, as seen from several years the price is always rising, as a note of limited bitcoin stock only 21 million coins
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
July 01, 2017, 06:43:11 PM
Gold is this centuries-proven metal for investment. I think you cannot compare it with any currency. The price depends on the Fiat of the state's economy and Central Bank policy. Bitcoin price generally rests exclusively on demand, but it is not reliable. Think gold wins in all respects.

Actually both have their own advantages ,. The investment opportunities of gold and bitcoin are pretty good. But if viewed in terms of legality, gold may be far superior to bitcoin.
And this has been proven for years.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
July 01, 2017, 06:20:29 PM
why not both of them ? i think with saving 20-30% your profit/money to gold always be a good choice, they already have their own market that can'be ruined by any other thing, even bitcoin i think. Old people and traditional people that can't use technology still hard to believe bitcoin is really exist, but who knows ? we are the next generation of old people, we can teach the next generation  Grin
I think a good idea by investing in both? Why not? If you have a lot of money you can share your money or the profits you get by investing in both. After all if the price of both goes up of course it can give double benefit to you rirght ?

Invest in both will give you less money if you invest in a 1 side then yes you will get more.If it is about Gold then you will get in small number of money from Gold if it is bitcoin then you will be one day millionaire by bitcoin. As it is going. Bitcoin is more powerful than gold in a debate. So therefore try to go for bitcoin.
that is right and i think investment in both can make you confuse. i will also suggest that bitcoin investment can be more profitable. but you must also keep it in your mind that investment in bitcoin is also as risky as other investment are because no one know about the price of bitcoin and the price of bitcoin can even drop at any point. while investment in gold may more safe because there is no such fluctuation in the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 798
July 01, 2017, 04:16:41 PM

Activity: 870
Trading will make me rich)
July 01, 2017, 12:01:37 PM
Gold is this centuries-proven metal for investment. I think you cannot compare it with any currency. The price depends on the Fiat of the state's economy and Central Bank policy. Bitcoin price generally rests exclusively on demand, but it is not reliable. Think gold wins in all respects.

IMO BTC is the "gold" of our new, "digital age"...
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency
July 01, 2017, 11:36:31 AM
Activity: 870
Trading will make me rich)
July 01, 2017, 10:27:08 AM

right, it's never a good idea to keep all money in one pocket
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
June 29, 2017, 07:55:07 PM
Pages:
Jump to: