Pages:
Author

Topic: Homelessness has no obvious solution? Wasteful use of resources - page 2. (Read 341 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 62
In my home town of Beamsville, The two biggest stores are drug stores (rexall and shoppers drugmart), you pushed oxycottin onto to so many people, that is worse than heroin it is synthetic heroin, the same as lsd and lsd-p. Instead of helping people with there problems you supply crutches so their problems only escalate over time, you are throwing band aids at people who need stitches. My government is the biggest drug dealer in Canada. They are only allowed to sell the booze and weed... and heroin.  
Activity: 224
Merit: 62
Tucker: Homelessness has no obvious solution   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwJ49nJNv-s  *BUILD HOMES YOU DUMMY
https://www.numbeo.com/crime/compare_cities.jsp?country1=United+States&country2=Netherlands&city1=San+Francisco%2C+CA&city2=Amsterdam&tracking=getDispatchComparison

I have a solution, cut the funding to NASA you just gave them, cut your MILITARY budget by half.

Before going to another planet and bringing your destruction there fix this planet first.
Start building self sustaining societies (farms(food), housing and water), make double the amount of backups then you have people.

Give older people community events that are not just (bars) and have them be more fun and cost less than the drugs.... more concerts, more art festivals, golf/mini put for free for the public, laser tags, paint ball, ice rinks, more dance festivals, movie drive ins, theme parks... more stuff to do in public rather than booze and drugs. They could even be free education things.

When I walk down my street I pass 30 bars and 1 thing to do that is not drugs. (my aunts ballroom dance studio)

(now It won`t stop people from doing drugs) I used to be a druggy myself, did everything under the sun. I only smoke a bit of pot now, it is no different then people having a coffee or bit of booze, well it is but yah, everyone picks their own poison. Some people are smart enough not to use a crutch to begin with. I know I can quit smoking weed I did it for 3 months a few months back. It really does just help my spine pain, it is the main reason I smoke. If I could get surgery to fix it I would.

The main reason I was doing drugs tho before coke, lsd, mdma, special k, e, speed, mushrooms (I did these about 100 times) the list goes on. Was because I was trying to escape this reality. (deep depression), It is the same reason all these youngsters play video games (they are addicting because they are fun and make you feel good and they give you a away to escape from reality, well an illusion to) video games are the new escape to a lot of people, those kids will be homeless if not for their parents, The fastest growing job is streamers and youtubers, I can see where we are headed in 20-40 years. All of them will be on the streets as well.

The reverse physically also plays a roll, you tell people you can`t do these things and it pushes them towards doing it, Amsterdam had it right at one point, when people were allowed to buy whatever drugs they wanted in a kind of a safe manner it was not to bad.

Make reality not suck as much, What do people have to look forward to in the morning? a 9-5? 40 hours in a work week, you know back in tribal times 5 hours a month would do you for survival, the average lower/middle class person has actually has a much greater burden on them then people who had to live in the wild.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fArgCaFb1c

We all need to vote to have a job when robots take all the work . That job is to vote. We will all feel we have a purpose if our voice and vote can be heard.

Pages:
Jump to: