Pages:
Author

Topic: Hong Kong-based cryptocurrency exchange Coinzh launches in Europe - page 2. (Read 818 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
To attract new customers you need a good advertising company. Now there are a lot of fraudulent projects and people will trust money only to those they know. To be honest, if my friend did not trade on this exchange, then I would not trust her. I hope the coinzh managers read my post and think about it
I miss my reward! I want to be able to earn money if I have more than a small deposit. There are exchanges where they distribute drops and spend such a thing here. I highly recommend that the creators of the exchange think about the existing market requirements.
You should study the site better and then you will see that there is a reward center on Coinzh where you can get $630 if you complete all the tasks. So be careful and you can make money
I was able to get $20 easily. $10 for registration, $5 for a retweet, $5 for a subscription to a telegram channel. This is very eaasy money. But then you need to be an active trader to get these bonuses. But it's not that hard and I'll be picking up another $610 soon.
I am completely satisfied with my trading. Easy, convenient and fast deposit and withdrawal. Low fees and fast support. I recommend!
I like the conditions of their referral program. If you are a blogger and own your channel, then I advise you to study in detail what conditions coinzh offers for those who can generate new user traffic.
I miss my reward! I want to be able to earn money if I have more than a small deposit. There are exchanges where they distribute drops and spend such a thing here. I highly recommend that the creators of the exchange think about the existing market requirements.
You should study the site better and then you will see that there is a reward center on Coinzh where you can get $630 if you complete all the tasks. So be careful and you can make money
Cryptocurrency is an opportunity to be anonymous and independent from the authorities. I'm a cryptoanarchist and I hate anything to do with taxes. I bought my first bitcoin in 2013 and since then all my money has been stored in cryptocurrency. I need to look for new exchanges and now I trade on coinzh because they don’t ask for our passports for verification. These are the only exchanges I can trust.
It's time to develop your app. You are already entering the European market and you need to go further but for this you need to create a good mobile application so that every person in the world can have access to the exchange in their pocket
Coinzh is not the most convenient exchange for me but I use it because they do not force their clients to provide passport. In general the level of the exchange is not bad but they are still far from the top
Unfortunately as with any exchange it also has its drawbacks. Support does not always work quickly and takes too long to solve my problems. Otherwise the exchange is better than many.
Coinzh provides all trading options like spot, margin trading and futures. Also the complete security of funds that are protected by 2FA from Google SMS confirmation and email confirmation.
I had never heard of this exchange before. But they talk about it very well and there areminimum bad reviews. When I read and studied everything I registered and even managed to get bonuses for registering! The exchange has an excellent interface and design!
Many people praise coinzh for the fact that they have very fast payouts, but I know a few other exchanges where the withdrawal also takes a couple of minutes. So there is nothing special here. It's certainly good that they withdraw coins so quickly, but first check other exchanges before praising this one.
Now coinzh is not a very popular exchange, although there is a lot of information about it. But one day coinzh will take its place among the most important exchanges because what we learn from the topic says that coinzh is aimed at developing all over the world!
Activity: 2
There are few tools for professional trading. Charts have to be built on tradingview. Need to add more sliding lines
It is impressive that in less than 3 years coinzh has reached such a high level! More recently, it was just a startup and now it is ready to compete with the best exchanges. Stay strong in a bear market
Orders are triggered correctly and the price moves according to the market. Other exchanges may include bots so that they trade inside the spread and your orders never go through until you yourself decide to sell unprofitable.
In fact many exchanges do this . Some are even forced to do so . This is done by the market maker so that some altcoins have the appearance of active trading .
Too bad there's still no p2p! This would greatly facilitate the work of all clients and traders. The easiest way to fund your account and buy cryptocurrency is p2p. You need to work on creating p2p sites, otherwise clients disappear like that.
This requires a great popularity of the exchange so that there are many people who want to offer their services in p2p. On large exchanges, this is relevant because they have millions of traders in each country and they want to offer their services. But on such a small exchange as coinzh, this cannot be done!
Too bad there's still no p2p! This would greatly facilitate the work of all clients and traders. The easiest way to fund your account and buy cryptocurrency is p2p. You need to work on creating p2p sites, otherwise clients disappear like that.
Of course coinzh is not yet in the top 10 exchanges, but even now they can compete with many exchanges. The functionality of their site is no worse than that of the tops. Their trading conditions and commission are very attractive. No problems with regulators. There were no hacks. But of course, miss the opportunity to stake and earn
Orders are triggered correctly and the price moves according to the market. Other exchanges may include bots so that they trade inside the spread and your orders never go through until you yourself decide to sell unprofitable.
Pages:
Jump to: