Pages:
Author

Topic: Hong Kong-based cryptocurrency exchange Coinzh launches in Europe - page 4. (Read 818 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Coinzh is a mature crypto exchange that is known and reliable, and the advanced features offered by this exchange, such as support for withdrawals and deposits in several international currencies, increase the popularity of the exchange, as well as give users a wide range of opportunities and ease of operation. These technical questions, which facilitate withdrawals and transfers, are required on all exchanges.
Reviews about the exchange are good, so I tested it on a small deposit. I was able to start trading and withdraw my crypto back. But so far I have not figured out the rewards for the deposit! You need to write the conditions more clearly. Because it really got me interested!

Everything is very clearly explained there. Immediately after registration, you will receive a $10 coupon. Make your first deposit and transfer it to a futures account and you will receive a coupon equal to 10% of your deposit amount. The reward will be limited to $100. If you follow them on twitter and telegram you will get another 10 bucks.
Activity: 33
It is strange that such a good exchange has so few good reviews. They are very loyal to their traders and they are very loyal to new traders. Because their reward system looks very generous. In a bear market this helps a lot!
Coinzh is a safe exchange, all my friends traders really appreciate it for its safety. All transactions from the exchange take place almost instantly. Of course, if you are a new user, then your first withdrawal will be a little delayed, but then all withdrawals will be almost instantaneous.
Activity: 3
In fact the exchange looks more than reliable and is very attractive with its awards for new customers. I found a lot of information about her and nothing bad is said about her. I'll try to share my experience later.
If you want to trade your coins and pay a very low trading fee coinzh exchange offer the lowest trading fees among the rest of the exchanges, coinzh is also fast in deposit and withdraw and it is top rank making it a very good choice.
Activity: 5
Reviews about the exchange are good, so I tested it on a small deposit. I was able to start trading and withdraw my crypto back. But so far I have not figured out the rewards for the deposit! You need to write the conditions more clearly. Because it really got me interested!
It's good that the exchange was first founded in Hong Kong and then moved to Europe. So they gained popularity in Asia and now capture the European market. This is very reliable for us because they officially operate in more than two jurisdictions!
I miss my reward! I want to be able to earn money if I have more than a small deposit. There are exchanges where they distribute drops and spend such a thing here. I highly recommend that the creators of the exchange think about the existing market requirements.
Activity: 20
Merit: 1
I don't know... an exchange nobody heard of, advertised by somebody who has negative feedback for posting link to fake wallet and some newbies.

Just the 4 "newbies" that are shilling this exchange is a red flag large enough to make everyone cautious about it, on top of that this is an exchange with no location, email-only contact, no license, no info about the company running, even their ToS links are broken.

But there is more, that template is a cheap copy and they usually reuse it, so what the morons did in this case? Archived here!

Code:

I received an email. The exchange is currently running a marketing campaign and users can receive prizes for reviewing the exchange. Why not take part. These are tough times for traders and I would personally appreciate any opportunity.

Now it’s clear why there are so many new users in the topic. Poor people who have a small deposit want to receive some kind of prize from the exchange for their activity on different sites!
I like everything on the exchange, but I can not understand only one thing. Why doesn't the exchange create a farming pool or liquidity pairs? This also attracts users very much and encourages them to buy crypto in order to put it at interest. You need to seriously think about opening this on your exchange!
I have been trade on the exchange for over a year. Constantly participate in all activities. And now I support their idea about the competition with reviews. I can only say good things about coinzh. For all the time there were no problems. it is very good that the exchange does not hang during high volatility. we all know how top exchanges can crash when there is a big pump or dump. this has never happened before on coinzh, which makes it stronger than many other exchanges!
Apparently this is indeed a very good exchange if competitors spend money on people writing bad reviews about it. For 1.5 years I have not had any problems when trading on the stock exchange. She works perfect. My withdrawal requests are processed for a maximum of 20 minutes. So I don’t know why people write bad things, but such is our world where people are ready to say the most terrible things for money.

What a coincidence, another account that was tagged for scamming people with a fake exchange, bnax, kudx, why not coinx this time, guess it was taken?

I guess it's time to tag all these fake newbies, and just a heads up to save both of us some work, you stop shilling this scam and I won't open for each shilling post a topic named "Coinzh is a scam", sounds fair to me, deal?

[/quote]

Lol why should I care? I shared my opinion and I will be rewarded for being active on forum, cryptocurrency projects in most cases are scams, at the moment I have no doubts about this exchange!
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 6108
Blackjack.fun
What links are you talking about? Personally, I have already checked the exchange.

Yeah, you should have double checked before launching the new scam my dear

Take the time to study this exchange. Didn't find anything suspicious. The first test deposit went very quickly. Crypto withdrawal is also very fast. But personally I did not like the interface.

What a coincidence, another account that was tagged for scamming people with a fake exchange, bnax, kudx, why not coinx this time, guess it was taken?

I guess it's time to tag all these fake newbies, and just a heads up to save both of us some work, you stop shilling this scam and I won't open for each shilling post a topic named "Coinzh is a scam", sounds fair to me, deal?

Activity: 11
Merit: 1
Last two years I used this exchange only few times for few tokens trading. But last 3 month I using this exchange properly. In my experience this exchange are quite good but bitcoin and some alt coin withdraw fee are high but ltc withdraw fee low. Overall good exchange and I give 4.5 star out of 5.

I was interested in this because it is a very high rating. At first glance, the exchange is really good. I was very interested in the rewards for registration and deposit. It is clear that the exchange is only 2 years old and it needs even more traders. It sounds really good, I definitely have to try it.
Coinzh have numerous points of interest than their rival like Registration rewards and low expense. what's more, I will give my conclusion about this Exchange which in my view is among the best stages for exchanging tokens or cryptographic forms of money. Its foundation is straightforward and extremely simple to deal with, and as I see it has a wide assortment of exchanging sets, this is significant for those hoping to benefit from exchanges.

Now they can ban mining in Europe. So it seems to me not very good that they are now officially in Europe. Regulation is bad. Coinzh is very convenient for trading. I hope that here and earlier it will be possible to trade without KYC
Last two years I used this exchange only few times for few tokens trading. But last 3 month I using this exchange properly. In my experience this exchange are quite good but bitcoin and some alt coin withdraw fee are high but ltc withdraw fee low. Overall good exchange and I give 4.5 star out of 5.

they forgot to replace all links, and guess what kudx was??
Another HK "based"  exchange shilled by a bought account that went full scam

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/kudx-exchange-5411525
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/kudx.com
[/quote]

What links are you talking about? Personally, I have already checked the exchange. I am not an active trader, im holder but if the exchange offers bonuses, then I take them. Here I received all the bonuses and withdraw the tokens without any problems.
Activity: 48
Take the time to study this exchange. Didn't find anything suspicious. The first test deposit went very quickly. Crypto withdrawal is also very fast. But personally I did not like the interface.
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org