Pages:
Author

Topic: Hoping that its the end of corona virus - page 9. (Read 1437 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 711
"Play Poker on Telegram"
November 09, 2020, 10:37:19 PM
Corona virus really made people cry and lost potentialities of life living, because during it's season in my country so many people passed through hardship Even up-to-date the mess of corona virus over turned the situations of life, but in my country I noticed that the virus came because of politicians in the country and was eliminated just without drugs, so if I may ask is it possible corona virus to be eliminated without drugs?

Many people are jubilating and celebrating due to end's or eradication of so called disease corona virus but not knowing that it was avenue bad leaders used to embezzle funds from her countries during the existence of the virus, but many people was against the people that portrays such in society that their is no corona virus in some countries, so the evidence is clear that some African countries don't have corona virus vaccines till date but the disease was treated perfectly.

Everyone should know that bad leaders corrupt country, such as president, Governors, senators and ministers of the country because based on their positive management their economy keep on accelerating and its negative management brings economy down which is caused funds embezzlement by politicians.
Pages:
Jump to: