Pages:
Author

Topic: Hosted! [ANN] Katana (K2X) Swap from (KTX) [PoW PoS Master nodes] NINJA REWARDS! - page 5. (Read 12102 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
30 mn online  Grin payments are going great!! get moar master nodes!!  Grin Grin
Activity: 20
oh it can be mined, let me try it
PoS Has began Block 5000 has passed DPoS rewards and master nodes are enabled. The network is currently working perfectly!! Great job to the whole team that made this one happen. Special thanks to CryptoInfo.net.   
Activity: 85
Merit: 20
I love how smoothly this swap has gone - can't say what's been happening behind the scenes, but as an end user, the swap bot was really simple to use.

The community around this coin are awesome too. Much love!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

Hey! Tell me please, what benefits will I get if I have the tokens of your project?

Hi we are in the process of releasing more updates about our project. Our development moves fast, as soon as the launch work is finished. We will release more details including Road map. K2Xmedia.com is under construction now. Our media platform will use crypto and media in new and exciting ways. You will have to wait for more details however like everyone else. Enjoy our amazing one of a kind wallet software, check out the Swap bot that is also a first, and watch for our next amazing developments there already coming! 
Activity: 5
Off to a roaring start! Who will have the first pool! Lets get mining!

Got mine I may be behind a little but watch out K2X I'm comin through

Let's go my little baby ninjas.... Grow
Activity: 222

Mine at SALTPOOL
https://saltpool.net

Payouts are made automatically every 1 hour.

Minimum payout 0.01 K2X!
AUSTRALIAN BASED

Stratum settings:

GPU: -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://saltpool.net:3435 -u -p c=K2X

Nicehash:
algorithm: scrypt
Stratum hostname: saltpool.net
Port:7433
Username:
Password: c=K2X

Discord: https://discord.gg/ns6HJMh
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
just saw it on cryptohub in maintenance so time is near for it to be trading.. muhahaha
Activity: 210
https://onlydoge.fans/
My best experience thus far with the crypto world.
Awesome community with countless rains and tips..It's almost insane. There is no lack of generosity.
A fantastic hassle free KTX to K2X swap..The auto swap bot nailed it. Wonderful job there guys!
The people leading this community are really hard working..They almost never sleep.
A special thank you to G420 for his restless commitment.
you are very welcome!
My best experience thus far with the crypto world.
Awesome community with countless rains and tips..It's almost insane. There is no lack of generosity.
A fantastic hassle free KTX to K2X swap..The auto swap bot nailed it. Wonderful job there guys!
The people leading this community are really hard working..They almost never sleep.
A special thank you to G420 for his restless commitment.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
Swapbot is live!!! It's great! Go go go!!!
Activity: 9

O Yeah!

I have done from KTX to K2X swap already Cheesy 

It was pretty simple and cool to know that this swapbot is the first ever one released in Discord.  Grin

Maybe now is time to buy some KTX from exchanges and swap to K2X...

Good luck!

Activity: 210
https://onlydoge.fans/
Swapbot is live go check it out!! pretty cool system. and 5% bonus if you swap before the 31st
no instamine protection and ultimately sky high mining diff. This is my favourite pool stat for katana.
Block reward 50 K2X   
Diff 11.443 k   
Block No: 350   
TTF: 3 hours   
Pool hash: 3.5 Gh/s   
Total Hash: 1.4 TH/s   
That is why I hate nicehash. It kills small miner. Now we need to wait hours to solve a block.
dont worry they will all run off once the new wears off like usual and leave the chain hangin.

hash n cash hash farm standing by tho
Activity: 156
Any reason why the Wallet is reporting a diff of 0.00001526, While one pool alone has it >=400?? For the same Block height

"blocks" : 383,
    "currentblocksize" : 0,
    "currentblocktx" : 0,
    "difficulty" : 0.00001526,
    "blockvalue" : 0,
    "netmhashps" : 24639.65771447,
    "netstakeweight" : 0.00000000,
    "errors" : "",
    "pooledtx" : 0,
    "stakeweight" : {
        "minimum" : 0,
        "maximum" : 0,
        "combined" : 0

21:19:46

getdifficulty

21:19:46

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
no instamine protection and ultimately sky high mining diff. This is my favourite pool stat for katana.
Block reward 50 K2X   
Diff 11.443 k   
Block No: 350   
TTF: 3 hours   
Pool hash: 3.5 Gh/s   
Total Hash: 1.4 TH/s   
That is why I hate nicehash. It kills small miner. Now we need to wait hours to solve a block.
Activity: 275
Merit: 3
ukrainian translation reserved
done https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33272687
xWDg3iiwrtqXQQE3b6pcDxdP5cVHk17km6 thx
Activity: 9

Woot!

Finally K2X Wallet was released a bit ago and already downloaded, very simple and looks great! Cheesy

Looking forward to start swapping soon!

Activity: 16
ktx to K2X  , so anxious to see how it goes ! WOW k2x ....Can't wait ....Coming soon ! woot !

Pages:
Jump to: