Pages:
Author

Topic: Hosted! [ANN] Katana (K2X) Swap from (KTX) [PoW PoS Master nodes] NINJA REWARDS! - page 6. (Read 12102 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Woot ! It is finally here. Ninja K2X masternode update !
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
slackin ass pools get on this one its hot hot hot!!!

Hmmm,  For that remark ... Your not invited...  LOL.

Working on it now.

Activity: 14
39mhs in the first 30 minutes!!! The world is ready for K2X I see amazing!!
Activity: 210
Merit: 20
https://onlydoge.fans/
slackin ass pools get on this one its hot hot hot!!!
Activity: 157
Merit: 150
Cryptoinfo.net Community Crypto
thats right kapt.. im just waiting.. usually they are johnny on the spot with all those pools.. is it a holiday?

Early bird gets the hash! Lets go go go!
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
Lead marketer for The EPIC Coin
Yesssss! KTX to K2X swap is here!!! I have been eagerly awaiting this swap!!! What great news!!
Activity: 77
thats right kapt.. im just waiting.. usually they are johnny on the spot with all those pools.. is it a holiday?
Got hash standing by! Need a pool ASAP! Who's gonna be first!
Activity: 210
Merit: 20
https://onlydoge.fans/
75m premine is all we needed to swap. Swap is 10:1 with a special incentive from swapbot to get it done right away!
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
How many million of coins are premined in total ?

Is it 'just' 75 000 000 (75 millions) or am I wrong ?
Activity: 77
woot.. nice job.. im watching for the first pool myself.. atm im trying for a tygod block though till someone sets up the pools in mass like normal.. lmao
copper member
Activity: 43
I wanted to thank the K2X team for the excellent work delivered, the wallet was beautiful and light, this is great, now is just waiting the swap currencies and start to make a profit. K2X to the moon !!!

Portuguese
----------------------------------
queria agradecer a equipe da K2X pelo excelente trabalho entregue, a wallet ficou linda e leve, esta otima, agora é so esperar as moedas do swap e comecar a ter lucro. K2X to the moon!!!
Activity: 3
Yay this looks amazing! Wallet looking slick also. Keep up the great work team 🙏
copper member
Activity: 43
Activity: 8
Waited sooo long for the swap, I could not wait and it's now happening! Proud MN hodler! Go k2x goooo!
Off to a roaring start! Who will have the first pool! Lets get mining!
windows and linux qt are updated in the links at the top of the op and here is a virus total with the typical false positive https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/c6706d6bbcd3aff031800ebfca58c6444e9c990796bd568be84e5d96f73acf92/detection
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
Activity: 25
Small 24 hr delay to ensure we have a smooth transition to the new network. Sorry to everyone who has been waiting patiently already but we want to release a perfect product and there are just a few graphic details were not happy with in night mode.
Pages:
Jump to: