Pages:
Author

Topic: Hot Altcoins - page 18. (Read 27753 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22
July 09, 2019, 11:47:18 AM
Besides BTC, there are thousands of altcoins. Everyday there are new currencies.

Other than top 20 currencies, what are hot and profitable currencies you think?

Do you think that fresh new currencies are always profitable?

But I don't have so many accounts in various exchanges to buy these altcoins. To be have verified accounts in many exchanges is difficult for me.

You are right, always present with relative prices and very varied. in the case of the profit of the new currency has its own challenge to be able to stand erect
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
July 09, 2019, 11:44:59 AM
It's true that there are thousands of Altcoins  around aside BTC and again there are no Altcoin anywhere. We can say some of them are valuable but not hot.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
July 09, 2019, 11:04:14 AM
Besides BTC, there are thousands of altcoins. Everyday there are new currencies.

to

I think the most profitable one this alt season will be COS (Crypto one stop) token from the COSS exchange. Basically this token had an all time high of 3$ and has recently fallen to its all time low of 3 cents. A new team recently took over and they have been progressing the exchange so much that people will be surprised when they come back to use it. I expect the token will go back even higher than 3$ soon. That will be a more than 100x return relatively quickly!
Activity: 132
Merit: 3
July 09, 2019, 10:58:17 AM

But I don't have so many accounts in various exchanges to buy these altcoins. To be have verified accounts in many exchanges is difficult for me.
Pages:
Jump to: