Pages:
Author

Topic: Hot Altcoins - page 8. (Read 27753 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
September 12, 2019, 02:37:23 PM
Now hot alts can be found not only in the top 20, but also in the depths of the market, there are hot alts scattered everywhere
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
September 09, 2019, 08:06:05 PM
They are so many alt-coin in the crypto platform, what it take is to make a research and also to go through there whitepaper by finding out total supply of the token and the main function of the token.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
September 09, 2019, 06:41:03 PM
My main focus and utmost desire has always been on ethereum. It is the best and for that reason, hopes on it are too high. It will very soon prove itself of the position it is now.
Talk of the users of ethereum and its platform, they are so many, Talk of more potential it has when updated, they are many.
I still believe that ethereum was relaxing all these while,  but very soon there will be a tremendous change.
Activity: 247
Merit: 1
September 09, 2019, 04:21:31 PM
I think the coins that are offering something unique to the ecosystem are the ones that will be seen profitable overtime. NULS has been on the market for a while and with each version of their upgrade they've been impressing me. Their recent announcement of a new staking model will be one to watch.
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
September 08, 2019, 08:58:07 PM
Besides BTC, there are thousands of altcoins. Everyday there are new currencies.

Other than top 20 currencies, what are hot and profitable currencies you think?

Do you think that fresh new currencies are always profitable?

But I don't have so many accounts in various exchanges to buy these altcoins. To be have verified accounts in many exchanges is difficult for me.

I think coins in the 100 coinmarketcap list are coins that have good potential for investment. Prices are more unique compared to the top 20 CMC. Bitcoin and ETH are currently falling, but there are some coins whose exchange rates have skyrocketed. There are many choices for you, you condition the exchange you have, whether the coin is there.

Agree, coins that are in the top 20 or 100 already have good liquidity and are also transacted in large exchangers. Currently there are many choices in choosing good altcoins at low prices and this is an opportunity to accumulate the coins that we already have and many of them are in the top 100
Activity: 700
September 08, 2019, 08:30:38 PM
Besides BTC, there are thousands of altcoins. Everyday there are new currencies.

But I don't have so many accounts in various exchanges to buy these altcoins. To be have verified accounts in many exchanges is difficult for me.

Many new coins have emerged, some have good projects and many have not. In my opinion, it's better not to focus on too many coins in our portfolio and better concentrate our investments on coins that have large liquidity and which already have products
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
September 08, 2019, 07:08:49 PM
I'm going to take part in the IEO of the BeatzCoin token (BTZC) from the VibraVid platform this quarter. This is a very interesting and necessary project, they have a strong team and a huge potential market, which is estimated at 140 billion US dollars. BTW, the launch field of their platform, you can receive passive income. Now they have their token on the Tron blockchain, but in a year they should release an alpha version of their own blockchain. YouTube will have a very serious competitor!
#DYOR
Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
September 08, 2019, 06:22:11 PM

I think coins in the 100 coinmarketcap list are coins that have good potential for investment. Prices are more unique compared to the top 20 CMC. Bitcoin and ETH are currently falling, but there are some coins whose exchange rates have skyrocketed. There are many choices for you, you condition the exchange you have, whether the coin is there.
Activity: 324
Merit: 17
Bitflate developer
September 06, 2019, 01:00:46 PM
I've written an article recently about Bitflate. I think it would be a hot altcoin Smiley It fills the payment gap of Bitcoin.

https://bitflate.org/post/2019/08/26/bitcoin-missing-link-to-the-world.html
Activity: 686
Merit: 103
www.fintropy.io
September 06, 2019, 12:22:51 PM
For me, Ethereum is the best altcoin.
This altcoin is reliable and I am sure that it will bring success to the market participant who invests in it.
In general, coins from the top 5 are where to invest without fear of losing everything.

OmiseGO, which is also connected with Ethereum is a very "hot" altcoin, although it is not so new. This cryptocurrency provides opportunities for users, suppliers, and sellers to easily transfer money worldwide, any network, using any currency, without a bank account. However, there is a “but”: since June, the project has a serious rival - the Libra cryptocurrency by Facebook, aimed at implementing a similar payment system and the same audience.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
September 04, 2019, 10:27:27 AM

invest in binance IEO those coins do at least 4x, sell then forget about it
I think this is a good idea. Investing in Binance IEO will give you a new taste.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
September 02, 2019, 02:09:16 PM
Those coins which are related to exchanges, blockchain, network system that will be more benefit or profitable such as Moonx coin, binance coin, kubitx coin etc all of related to exchanges.   
I do not think that all new coins that is exchange tokens will be popular in the near future. the market does not need so many exchanges and therefore many of them will stop to exist and their tokens will die with them
Activity: 1121
August 31, 2019, 10:13:21 AM
Those coins which are related to exchanges, blockchain, network system that will be more benefit or profitable such as Moonx coin, binance coin, kubitx coin etc all of related to exchanges.   
Activity: 910
August 29, 2019, 09:36:21 AM
This altcoin is reliable and I am sure that it will bring success to the market participant who invests in it.
In general, coins from the top 5 are where to invest without fear of losing everything.
yup! it is true.
coins with the top 5 ranking are still very good and can be relied on to collect a lot of profit but even though the coins are ranked top.
they still have the risk of losing. so, we still have to be careful in making decisions when trading.
Activity: 602
August 29, 2019, 09:16:26 AM

It depends but I somehow agree that newer coins has more attraction than the old coins. New coins is where marketing of sweet words is still there to hype us and get more buyers and holders while old coins are on the point of development and that is the crucial point where people will see if they can really deliver and if they won't then its over.
Activity: 266
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
August 27, 2019, 04:01:01 PM
Activity: 354
August 27, 2019, 03:28:59 PM
There are really good Altcoins in the market BNB, TRX, XRP, DASH, Bitcoin Cash etc. Some of them presently are hot while some ain't really hot because the market volatility has affected them.
Activity: 276
August 27, 2019, 03:24:34 PM

I believe that you do not need to focus on tens and hundreds of coins if you do not have several hundred thousand dollars. Better focus on investing in Bitkion or the top 5 altcoins. It is they who have the greatest chance of growth in the future and that means they can bring you income.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
August 27, 2019, 02:46:13 PM

There is a lot of competition on the market. But this does not mean that the new coin must necessarily be not promising!And for me, “profitable” is only that coin that can really be used, and not that which can only be sold more expensively and that's it!That is, we can calculate the final benefit only after the coin is used. And it does not matter whether it is a new coin or an old one.
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
August 27, 2019, 02:33:52 PM
very hot:
LINK, BNB, IOTA, HOT and NKN
will glow at alt season
Pages:
Jump to: